Life Path Number

• Your Life Path Number is the most important number you will ever encounter in your Numerology chart (click here for your Life Path Number). It represents a cycle, lasting from the first day of your life to the last day of your life. Let us know what your Life Path Number is, and discuss what it means to you.

• My Life Path Number is 20/2, which I guess indicates that I am a peacemaker. 20/2 Lifepaths also have artistic souls, and are extremely sensitive, perceptive and a bit shy. It seems pretty accurate to me (when I'm not causing trouble and being a loudmouth). Anyway, I'm not going into what my Lifepath reveals about my weaknesses. I prefer to think that I don't have any.

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• My Life Path Number is 19/1...interesting. That means:

"You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual." I'm hoping that last bit is a reflection of my taste in music/movies, more than the general impression I give off.

"You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others"-- HUGE Virgo overlap. (Plus we think too much, which leads us to over-anaylze.)

"The need to appear well off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life." Why yes, that IS a Honda Civic Hybrid I've got parked out there. '03, one of their best years. Thanks for noticing.

"You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance." I have not left the house without makeup on in 12 years.

Overall I'd say it's pretty accurate, although, like TSluvsTarot, I don't really want to study my weaknesses. (I'm a Virgo! We do that all the time anyway!)

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• My life path number is 36/9

"You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. you have great compassion and idealism. You are a Utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your Utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction.

You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian.

Vocations that require self-sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9's."

You know... what's interesting... As I reflex on this reading I had for awhile thru Decoz, I feel like I understanding this Life Path more introverted, than I did last year.

I recently had a case of synchronicity, that was foretold to me in November from another psychic, but I'm the type of person that just goes with the flow, and don't question too many unexplained events.

I've work at home for commercial businesses for awhile now. I happen to do some searching, since I relocated, for disability programs for my children. Low and behold, I found a perfect national program that was based in my zip. So I go to the main site, and to my horror, (sorry to say) the site looked very crappy and unorganized.

Since these was in my field of expertise, I sent an email with my personal interest in their services, but also attached a resume, to let them know I will offer my assistance as much as I can. And since these was a non-profit site, I will do these freely and any compensation will be negotiable.

Well, that was 3 weeks ago, and I was at a dismay that they were not interesting. So I continue on my job search and freelancing projects. Yesterday, a job I was really looking forward to, rejected my application with no explanation. I was starting to get down.

Five minutes later, after I read the rejection letter, (and I'm not kidding maybe less than 5) the owner for the non-profit called me, expressing great delight, apologizing for the delay as she was out-of-town, and almost begging for a private interview at her home. I lit up like a Xmas tree. I did some research, typed up a proposal, and warned her about my kids, but she said it was not a problem. Well, except for my son getting chocolate on her very expensive looking rug. OUCH.

Well, after the interview, she said, "You are such a great speaker and presenter, do you mind getting involve with us in other ways besides web administration." I was smiling extra hard after that, it felt like I was going to have sore cheeks the next day. I've never been so excited about a project that doesn't guarantee any profit before in my life. All I could think about was the mission and helping other families like myself.

This will really help me with my focus and drive this summer, so now that I look back at my reading, it's like some devaju stuff. It started off saying my life will change at the end of 2007. Well, that's when I moved. Then it went on to say that I'm going to go thru some radical changes in my love life for the beginning of 2008. Blah.. blah.. didn't really worry about that part, (but it did for the better...wink)

But the really big turn of events will start happening in the middle of the year. But the way it was described, i thought I was going to find gold in California or something. I thought I was going to land some 6-figure income career and start walking on sunshine.

Nooooooooow I get it. 🙂 I'm starting to get more aligned with my Life Path was it. But it was a Tarot reading not a numerology reading. But I've always been a math/science person, so I understand it better with numbers.

• MInes is 20/2 but i don't remember what it means.

• My life path number is 8

I'm good at solving problems, managing, and working with money. I can be inflexible, blunt, and strict. I have changed my veiws on money and material abundance after studing the life path of the 8. I used to wonder why having money felt good but my mind was telling me having money was bad. I am now focused on how to use the power and responsibility that comes with money and abundance to be of the most service to others, while still taking time out to enjoy myself.

• Heh. Interesting discussion.

Mine is 30/3. Creative, inspiring, disorganized, life of the party. lol

I may as well just say, a typical Sagittarius!

Ahliyah

• My Life Path number is 27/9.

Same as bwahm. Socially conscious, great compassion and idealism. Very much a Utopian. Broad outlook and big picutre thinker. Accepts social biases of people and gets great satisfaction from giving. Imaginative and creative.

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it.

The most successful and satisfying road for a nine is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others.

That's fairly accurate of me. In personal relationships I find myself often the "Giver" but what I've always strived for is to be more of a "Teacher". To allow others to see and learn the things that I've taught myself. But I've only had limitted success with that. It seems that solution still eludes me. I often find that I am a good motivator though and can spread joy and enthusiasm.

My career isn't exactly aligned with the description of the 9. Sort of close I suppose. I'm a very mathematical and analytical person, yet still very creative and imaginative. I've always loved designing, planning, and then putting that plan in motion to building things. Which is what I did most of my career. I've done a career change recently so that now I'm more into a sales and leadership role. But I'm still planning and building, just in a different context.

As is common with the 9 I am still searching for that utopian environment for my own life. Some dissatisfaction, but am ever confident that I will reach where I want to be. I am still building on that as well.

• I did my own years ago which included what I brought with me into this life and uses the Major Arcana.

Soul life path: 1 The Magician

Personality path: 10 Wheel of Fortune

Brought with me:

Soul: 2 The High Priestess

Personality: 11 Strength (I know some decks have 11 as Justice but I use the Crowley deck)

I'm not sure what process is used here.

• Mine's 13/4

You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong. You are orderly and organized, systematic and controlled, you are decisive and methodical employing a step by step rational approach to problems solving. Once committed you do not give up easily!

You are not one for "get rich quick" schemes. Rather you use hard work and long hours to build a business or career- you seek to establish a solid foundation. Precise, tenacious and persevering, you have great potential for success, but only after putting out effort and overcoming the limitations you so often encounter. Justice and honesty are sacred to you. You are reliable and dependable, a cornerstone in the community. Though not an idealist, you are willing to work for a better world in a realistic way. However, you can be rigid in your ideas and sometimes too quick in judging your fellow man. You are loyal to those you love and work well with others. . It is important that while being part of a team you have your own responsibility and well- defined task, you perform better when your responsibilities are not overlapping with those of others. You have to be careful not to be bossy and rude. You possess rare discipline and perseverance and not everyone can keep up with you.

You can handle money carefully and like the security of a nest egg. Your love of work often leads you into a career early in life. Because of your methodical nature you can easily become rigid and stuck in convention. You can also be overly cautious when changes are necessary, this can cause you to miss opportunities that present themselves . You must cultivate flexibility in your character. You are well suited for marriage and often become a responsible loving parent. However, anything that violates your profound sense of order, such as separation or divorce can be a shattering experience for you. You easily become obsessed and even vengeful, seeking your own definition of justice.

You are courageous and a true survivor. You are a builder and the foundation of any enterprise. Your hard work and practical, traditional values pay off to provide you with the rewards you seek and deserve.

i think this very accurately describes me. It's amazing how numerology (when all aspects are combined) can tell you everything about yourself.

• My life path number is 18/9.

You have an impressive and aristocratic bearing. No matter how tall you are, you appear noble and upright. You are very much in control of the image you send out to others.

Many actors, dancers, and other performers have a 9 Personality Number. You are elegant, graceful, and charismatic. Many admire you.

You have the kind of stature that pulls people to you or repels them intensely. Some are jealous of you and may seek to belittle you.

You may encourage this to some extent by the amount of arrogance you radiate. This is a caution for all 9 Personalities -- they are sometimes aloof and hold themselves above the world.

Your challenge is to come down to earth with your fellow man.

Conversely, you have a great compassion for humanity and want to dedicate yourself to improving the lot of others. You are better when dealing with the trials of the many than the trouble of a single person. You are more capable of working on the grand scale, addressing the needs of society, than on a one-to-one basis.

You are kind and sympathetic, helpful and compassionate. Behind the controlled and calm facade, you are sensitive, vulnerable and emotional.

You have excellent taste. There is a good deal of artistic talent in you that shows in your home environment and your clothing.

You tend to see yourself as a guardian of society, a benevolent leader, guiding and directing your community toward a better world.

• I tried sales, but it wasn't "IT" for me. I'm going back to school to becoming a "teacher" but I want to continue to work online.