Share your inspirations.

• Ah...your breakfast...my dessert before dinner. All very good to reflect on as I end this day and move on to the next. I love this place. Thank you all for being here. You cannot imagine how much you have changed my life.

• Goodevening AuntBuck!

Yeah, gonna get my breakfast now. Thank you for stopping by! Before I go, I am gonna post this article which I find vey interesting to share today!

Lots of love, mummy! 😄

• Goodmorning family!!

Solitude VS Loneliness

For me, the difference is solitude is something you WANT and feel comfortable with, a peaceful, relaxing and inspirational space, and loneliness is an UNWANTED experience of being on your own.

I believe one of the greatest fears we have is the fear of loneliness, especially the loneliness that we feel when we are without a lover.

This fear traps many of us into unfulfilling or destructive relationships, or leads us into pursuing the wrong person just to AVOID being on our own.And remember, it is possible to feel more isolated and lonely in an unhappy relationship or marriage than when you are actually on your own!

Do you believe you can transform your loneliness into solitude? I believe you can. Focus on contemplating positive opportunities and outcomes. Spend your time reflecting on past joys and accomplishments. Consider what you can do with your life to create more satisfaction and fulfillment.

Don't make any hasty or impetuous decisions, THINK about the issues in your life carefully and from a more open-minded perspective and with a more positive attitude'.

Be patient, as it may take a little more time before the period of unwanted loneliness you are suffering will pass. Of course, it can also mean don't let the fear of loneliness hold you back from making an important decision!

Don't rush any decisions, take time out to think about and contemplate your options carefully, and if you feel lonely consider how you can change the way you view your 'loneliness' to create a sense of solitude instead.

Love and Joy.

• Very good Emergence....very good. I found that I did turn my loneliness into solitude. That solitude lead to many great people who changed my life. Solitude has brought me happiness. Happiness has brought me security in the universe and being able to trust. It's all good....very good.

• Well good morning Ladies i do not know where you all are at but here in Texas were i am its nearly 2:30 i am doing taxes fun fun fun but looking good . I got in bed this morning at 3:30 and my grand son was knocking on the door at 8oclock so its been a long day for me i love it . Been a windy day but you know AuntBuck that sounds funny to me when i am older than you but anyway and Emergence the solitude i think has really helped me to it has given me time to heal and work on me and the further i get away from the relationship i had i am seeing more and more how could i have been so blind and i am feeling better and better and besides that i have all you pretty ladies to talk to what more could i ask for any way got to finish just wanted to say hi and see how things are going .Delbert

• I love spending my time alone at home, reading, watching movies, do my own stuff etc..

I do go out and have fun but it is not a must for me...it can be fun to have ALONE time too.

I was wondering before if I love being lonely but no, I was not lonely.

I just love my Sanctuary, my home and here I find my Solitude..

• Good Morning! Me too Emergence I am at peace by myself but can go either way. Peace and Peace of mind is free. 🙂

• That was beautiful Devine Essence, makes me think of my Aunt who passed away who was my heart and more like a sister. My condolences to everyone who has lost a loved one, it is sad for us who have to remain yes, but we must continue and live for them. I know they still see and hear us so just talk to them, I talk to my deceased loved one's all the time and I know they hear. We will see them again one day. I'm including my daily newsletter from Joel, Aunt Buck you probably already have it. I'm praying for all of us, be strong don't give up. Keep the faith, your Blessings are on the way, just believe.

The Scripture says in Psalms that joy comes in the morning. When you wake up each morning, God sends you a special delivery of joy. It comes knocking at your door. When you get up in faith and make the declaration that "this is going to be a good day," do you know what you just did? You just answered the door. You just received the gift of joy that God sent to you. The problem is that some people never answer the door. Joy has been knocking for months and months, years and years saying, "Come on! Let me in! You can be happy! You can cheer up! You can enjoy your life!"

I don't know about you, but I've made up my mind that I'm going to answer the door for joy. I'm going to wake up every morning and say, "Father, thank You for another beautiful day. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to enjoy this day. I'm going to brighten somebody else's life. I am choosing to receive Your gift of joy, today!"

Love you guys! ")

• Morning friends!!!

"When you affirm big, believe big and pray big, putting faith into action, big things happen."

Lots of love and hugs

x x x

• Dearest poetic555,

Thank you for the lovely message. Just like you, I wake up in the morning with loads to thank for; thankful that I am alive, thankful that I still have a roof above my head, thankful that my family are well etc....

When we are in sorrow, we tend to forget to give our thanks for the things we still have! We focus on our problems and sadness and forget the good things that we still have. Cherish them...be thankful and you will receive many more in returns.... 🙂 This I am certain.

Lots of love to you...

• Well DelC - I have most of my taxes done but I have a business on the side that I need to finish the taxes on. Then....I get to go back and re-do my taxes for the previous year since I only took a $190 deduction on my property taxes and it was $1900. Money is money so I will do what I need to do. Turbotax is good. I've been doing my taxes and my best friend's taxes for over 10 years now. Both of us have businesses but we've got it down to a pretty fine art now. I just have to move forward to finish and well...as you know time is running out.

Poetic - thanks for the Joel message, I just love him. I stumbled across him late one night and it was like he was talking to and to this day, I haven't quit listening to what he has to say. I never thought I would find a minister on TV that I could listen to but this man....wow.

Emergence - now my morning...you are already off to bed. I've always been able to enjoy my solitude...most of the time. I enjoy it but I do get hinky after a while and need to move myself outside my home because if I stay here too long...I almost get reluctant to leave. When I'm ok staying by myself for days on end...I know I'm getting to a place where I need to interact with others. LOL. Most of the time it is solitude and not loneliness...but in times of sorrow...it is especially important for me to leave and move into the world. The joy is knocking...I just need to answer it.

• Here's a meditation I received today and I thought I would share with you. It really caught my attention when I read it.

Great Creator,Holy Mother God, we love you!

Today I acknowledge my passion for life, the life that I Am.

Through my passion for life

I see and feel and know

I Am All the Goodness Love and Joy that I seek.

As a fragment of God's pure essence,

I AM the miracle of my life,

and I know that what I am seeking is my self.

The miracle I Am is true valid real and worthy,

because I am real, and my vision is Good, whole, perfect and worthy.

I know that I Am the Love, Peace and Joy

that God envisions for me every day

and thus I can never be apart from my Greatest Good.

I now merge my vision with God's pure vision,

and miracles happen

for me by me and through me every day!

I AM the miracle of my life.

It is SO, because I declare it to be so!

• Nooooooo MOMMY!

Not off to bed yet, reading your post!

Its 16.41hrs here...still afternoon!!!

Goodmorning! 😄

• Ahhh....another thing in common Emergence....I switched to military time years ago. When you said 16.41 I knew exactly that you are heading into dinner time.

Here's the other word of wisdom that I received today that I thought was inspiring:

Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.

-- Norman Vincent Peale

• Haha lol!

Yeah, not sure why but I am having a hard time in writing down TIME with the normal manner. I am so used to the military time for so many years ( not sure why, I was never in a military lol!!!)

Thank you so much for the inspiring words! It is lovely!

I received this by email, from a good friend, just a few minutes ago, just a message full of advice for me;

"I know it would be easier for you if you were able to find someone closer to you, but honey, do what your heart tells you to do. No one else can make those kinds of decisions on your behalf. ONLY you know what's right for you. And if you feel that he's 'the one,' then, by all means, DON'T GIVE UP. I feel that you 2 could have a great future together. Follow your heart".

This friend of mine is a physic and she can read my mind quite well. I don't have to ask her anything. She will drop me a note once in a while to lift my spirits up! I am blessed.

• I was never in the military either. I did have a job once that I used to have to record things in military time and it stuck with me.

I love the message that you got today. What a wonderful message. You are indeed blessed...very blessed.

• This post is deleted!

• laithano,

That's the spirit sista! You waited this long, any longer won't hurt. Go for what you want!

I am sharing the above message my good friend sent me through email with you.

"Honey, do what your heart tells you to do. No one else can make those kinds of decisions on your behalf. ONLY you know what's right for you. And if you feel that he's 'the one,' then, by all means, DON'T GIVE UP. Follow your heart".

I am adding your future happiness with your bf in my daily talks to the angels. It doesn't hurt to help each other's out. May the angels of love help you both in anyway they can!

lots of love!

• Did any body see that freight train that run over me did you get its license plat number ? Man thats just about how i feel and i got a migraine and fixing to go back to bed .But i am glad you Ladies are doing good today what time is it ? Well Aunt Buck i got my taxes done and the Government excepted it but i lost a 900 deduction but i did not cause i was wrong any way that was the one i did not understand . Then i could not get back on the Internet my compute is messing up again i think it was tired to,another 5am night but as you can see its working now .Laithano i am glad your bf divorce is going threw i also have been dealing with mine sense Feb 5 a year ago she and i both have signed papers it suppose to be final the 12th .Thank God for Imitrex i have had these migraines since i was 12 man . Emergence i am running out of bailing wire for this computer i have got to stop long enough to transfer to the other one i got me another new laptop but i have to shut all this off and transfer but i never could get a backup disk to work to transfer files so looks like i am going to have to do it by hand fun fun .Well Ladies i am very glad things are going better and i think i am going to go lay back down awhile You all have a good one Delbertc

• This post is deleted!