Share your inspirations.

• Goodmorning poetic555 and everyone else.

I am safely back in Europe now. Time to get my threads updated and read all the post in the other threads that I am following!

My inspiration for today ;

To reach our true spiritual growth we must take joy in our own company. Learn to love yourself and accept yourself as you are today. Loving yourself is not selfish: it is healthy.

• Just getting back on the threads....great inspirations Emergence. Today's message hits home for me. I need to remember that in order to be the best that I can be....I need to love myself and put myself first. By doing that....I am able to give much more to people and share joy with them. If I am doing too much or spreading myself too thin...then I am not doing anyone any good because I will deal with people in a tired, cranky way and that just brings back the negative on me two-fold. If I nurture myself, set boundaries, I can give way MORE than I could ever give before.

• You know Emergence i missed you . You bring spring to my step i can almost see you i bet your bubbly all the time i know you are a inspiration to me and i glad to have met you and all of the other good people here you all gave me a reason to hope again and to be leave again i am just an old country boy who has been trying to live a better life than what i use to .I had a rough day Saturday i got what my soon ex let me have and that brought things to a close or end it was hard all that work i put into that place we use to call it God little acre and i was so sore from moving that stuff mostly lumber stock that i make furniture with very little from what there was 23years of work and tools i had a 40x80 shop i had built and it was full of tools and material but the hardest part is the women you loved so much and gave every thing you could to make her happy could turn and do this you know i still be leaved that me signing over the house she would let me get the rest of my tools but she had someone out there telling me what i could get and not get and there were some tools there on shelves and i could not get them i was sure hating women when i left there it was like my heart was riped out the stomped on and then laugh at i feel a little better to day yesterday i could hardly walk but its better today i did get out there and hide easter eggs with the grandson if it wasn't for my grand kids and the people that have helped me own here i would not be here got fired from my job i was making 1500 to 2500 a week come home get served with divorce papers she cleaned out all the money took every thing i had that was worth any think plus all my tools over 100 thousand worth and the home and now i am still not working 14 months later so it was not a good day in a way but in a way it was my divorce will be final the 12 and as far as i know she can not get any more maybe when you think you know some body my faith has sure been tested but i had a angle talk to me the night before i was asking for help to do this she looked like in my minds eye like she was about 5ft 6 slender shoulder length hair it was auburn and i knew she was very pretty but i couldn't see her features and she had the prettiest voice it was calming and reassuring and she told me and she said Tooter i have know you a long time and remember it is going to be hard own you but you will get threw it and i will be with you and remember when God removes something from you he will replace it with more and better we will be with you and i was asking them to protect my grand son i haven't been able to see and we were real close and they told me to talk to him and he would here me and i did and he talk to me it was neat i haven't been able to since then but its ok i know he is all right and that he knows i love him and these thing only happen cause i came own here took a chance and reached out to you all and got the direction i needed and i am so grateful i am not a physic or any thing either just an old drunk you got saved by grace and got a chance to live a better life i never dreamed it would turn out this way but i am glad i got to experience that happiness for awhile Delbertc

• Hello my dear friend DelbertC,

I have certainly missed you too and pray that you are doing well. Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it very much. You are right, I am a bubbly person. No matter how tough or how wonderful life is treating me, I always stay bubbly and positive. I believe that life is a continuous lessons. There is always something to be learn from all the events that happened. I also believe that not all hardships are permanent. It will turn for the better if we give it a chance for the wheels to turn. Have faith and don't put yourself down. Believe in yourself and your self worth. You are a better person than you think and you have more in you that you sometimes forget to realized it. Do not let negatives thoughts cloud you hope and faith in looking forward for better days. Most importantly, do not let your soon to be ex wife put you down. She hurt you yes but do not let her destroy you. I believe you are strong enough not to let her do just that.

This inspiration is especially for you:

Instead of allowing yourself to be unhappy, just let your love grow as God wants it to grow. Seek goodness in others. Love more persons more -- love them more impersonally, more unselfishly, without thought of return. The return, never fear, will take care of itself.

Lots of love and blessings to you my friend.

• Thanks Emergence you are very kind and i will be OK it has been a learning experience and i got faith my trust will be strong again its stronger now than it has been for a long time the main-est part is seeing where i was wrong and working on that .You know in my minds eye i would say you are about 5ft 2 with black hair a little past your shoulders straight and you wear it in a bun a lot and when you sat in a chair your feet just barley touch the floor and you swing your legs a lot when your setting and you wear black rim glasses once in a while .Am i even close

• Goodmorning DelbertC,

You are welcome 🙂 Anytime you need a friend, just give me a shout. I do have my own situations to take care of but I always welcome others situations as well LOL. It will put my mind off of my own worries.

You are right, I am 5"2, dark hair, way past shoulder, put it up a lot but necessarily bun it up...my feet barely touch the floor and I do swing my legs a lot LOL! You are soooo right!

But I do not wear glasses 🙂

Oh wait, I used to have a black rim reading glasses but I threw it away! I am too young for that LOL. Wore that at home when I was self studying at home a long time ago. My eyes hurts from reading all my assignments online 😄

• Goodmorning all!!!

My inspiration for today 🙂

I do not want that which is not mine by Divine Right. I do not have goals that include envy, revenge, greed or resentment.

Lots of love and blessings!

• AuntBuck,

I agree with you totally. It is the same with me. I need to put myself first too and stop worrying about making this world a better place and deny myself all the attention. When I am feeling great and all happy, I can serve others better. I really need to adjust myself on this. It is tough but I am learning...

Happy days to you, AuntBuck!!

• Emergence i just felt your pain you really do not realize how glad you make me feel for a young person to have so much compassion as your self you are so giving be true to yourself maybe that will help man i have not felt a connection like that in a long time let it all out and be free of it .why dont you feel like you deserve love sorry maybe i should of not ask that it just came i hope i did not over step i am sorry if i did are you ok? Delbert

• DelbertC,

I am okay, do not worry. I am feeling much better now than I was at a few months ago. Relationship break up, death of my brother, loss of my investments really sent me to the brink of a breakdown. All happened at once. But this forum have helped me a lot, I am more positive now.

I still have my house and pantry full of food to feed an army so I am good. Not a single cent to my name and only worries on how to get my bills paid but we will see how life is going to be. I am keeping my faith and hopes that the wheel of fortune will turn and bring me to a better situation.

I hope life will turn for the better for you too, DelbertC. Keep your hopes and dreams, these are the things that no one can take away from you!

Lots of love and blessings from a friend.

• Some Morning Inspiration with your Coffee, or Cocktail!

Still I Rise

You may write me down in history

With your bitter, twisted lies,

You may trod me in the very dirt

But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?

Why are you beset with gloom?

'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells

Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,

With the certainty of tides,

Just like hopes springing high,

Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?

Bowed head and lowered eyes?

Shoulders falling down like teardrops.

Weakened by my soulful cries.

Does my haughtiness offend you?

Don't you take it awful hard

'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines

Diggin' in my own back yard.

You may shoot me with your words,

You may cut me with your eyes,

You may kill me with your hatefulness,

But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?

Does it come as a surprise

That I dance like I've got diamonds

At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history's shame

I rise

Up from a past that's rooted in pain

I rise

I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,

Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear

I rise

Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear

I rise

Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,

I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

I rise

I rise

I rise.

Maya Angelou

• Hey that is neat i like that about the oil well i would like to do some rubbing in .Emergence i am glad you are OK when i was writing that this morning its like i could see you crying then i got a feeling like some one had gave me a shot of morphine or some thing it lasted for about 5 minutes and i felt this strong feeling of being lonely and you being hurt and i could see you drying your tears and shacking them legs .You said you lost your investments its rough i had to cash in what little retirement i had but even before i lost a lot i was on high risk overseas thats when i found out we suffer here in the US it hurts every body world wide its a trickier deal now to go into anything i told my daughter the best right now and the safest is probably money market but it does not pay much either then again i do not know much about that . I am just glad you are ok that really bothered me but i new you would be OK i just hated to see you hurt and hope you are having a great day Delbert

• Oh Emergence you hair i did not mean a bun like a roll i am not a women so i dont know what you call it but it like bringing you hair from the sides and clamping it at the back does that make any sense? Delbert

• Hello Emergence~

I just want to say this is a beautiful post! You see my husband whom I have loved for 10 yrs passed away on April 1,2010 @ 4:20pm after fighting a very long battle with cancer for 7yrs. My husband moto was he was not giving up, and so many times he kept going for me and our two kids. I know that times get tough, but what matter's the most in life is what you do with your life. Life is too short, worrying about things, let go have fun because if you don't you will regret it later on in life. My husband always said that keep up the fight don't give up, Have fun all awhile making the life the way that makes you the happiest! I love the song that you posted, every time I hear that song I cry! I would just like to leave you with words from his memorial poem:

" I 'm Free"

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,

I'm following the path God has laid for me.

I took His hand when I heard His call,

I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,

To laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way,

I found the peace at the close of the day.

If my partning has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joys.

A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,

Oh yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life's been full, I have savored much,

Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief-

Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.

Lift up your hearts, and peace to thee-

God wanted me now, He set me free.

Dallas D. Wright

Jan.19,1979 - April 1,2010

• So sorry for your loss may God wrap his loving arms around you and your family Delbert

• This post is deleted!

• Sista DevineEvanescene,

I am glad you found my thread because whether you believe it or not, I tried to post my condolences on the death of your husband in the thread you started but somehow, there were divine interventions ( internet went off, my post was missing, something came in between when I started to type a new post etc). These were not excuses but it did happened.

I guess maybe I was not ready to feel another death ( no matter if they are related or not). I am still missing my little brother who passed away on Feb 01,2010, at the age of 29. He was a kidney patient. I guess you have read my post about him in one of the threads I replied regarding dreams. But I have let him go because I know he is at better place now. He came to my dream once and he came to visit me spiritually once too, surrounded me with the smell of his perfume. I will never forget that day and the conversation I had with him, my beloved brother.

Thank you so much for sharing that lovely poems. It really touches my heart. I am too, a person who believe strongly on not to give up. No matter how difficult things may be, they happened for a reason! God won't put us up for a test if he knows we are not up for it. He knows how much we can handle. There are always something to be learn.

Yes, the song really means a lot to me. I cried too when I first listened to it and I still do now lol. I am glad that song means something to you too, and to many others as well. Such a powerful lyrics.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Your Dallas is at better place now, I am sure.

Lots of love to you.

• Hi Poetic555,

Thank you for the post. Will definitely have a read with my morning coffee! 🙂

Have a wonderful morning!

Lots of love!

• Hey DelbertC,

You were not totally wrong about the crying. I was actually, just before I read your post yesterday. I was meditating and talked to the angels about my situations just before that. I was pouring out all of my heart contents to them, my worries and what I wish for. So you were not wrong, my friend 🙂

LOL, I know what you meant with the "bun up my hair" thing. Yeah I do tie my hair back a lot because they are kinda long and I just want to be neat haha.

Have a good day! Lots of blessings for you.

• Hi laithano,

Thank you for contributing to my threads hun!

We definitely love to hear many inspirational words from everyone, everyday.

This words will keep us strong, motivated and alive!

Lots of love to you!

Hope things are well with you and your boyfriend! 🙂