Share your inspirations.

• Wow, it's amazing how the Universe uses us for messages, Have a great weekend, back next Wednesday, 🙂

• You are so right! I signed up for Joel's messages but they only come sporadically, a lot of times they get caught in spam. So I have to hunt to read them. Your postings of them sure is helpful. Brother was blown away by the mountain message. Perhaps he'll stop trying to overcome the obstacle that isn't in his way afterall.

• Goodmorning Poetic, RC,

Great to see this thread moving!

Thank you for the messages!

My message for today;

"Some of us have had good relationships with our parents and others have had challenging relationships. Your relationships with your parents have helped to create who you are today. They have made you the best person you could be."

Lots of love,

x x x

• Oh by the way guys...

We are at the other ....

I think it will be deleted if I post it here.

The only thing I can do is conveying through email....

See my nickname...add my year of birth behind it...

My year of birth is 1976

This will give you my user name for my e mail account.

The host is h o t m a i l

mail me!

• Emergence, your above mentioned, huge inspiration for me! I hope for others as well soon.

• Good Morning/Evening All! Missed you guys!

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

• This is my favourite songs, sometimes gives me inspiration

Dead boys poem its called 🙂

Born from silence, silence full of it

A perfect concert

my best friend

So much to live for, so much to die for

If only my heart had a home

Sing what you can`t say

Forget what you can`t play

Hasten to drown into beautiful eyes

Walk within my poetry, this dying music

-My loveletter to nobody

Never sigh for better world

It`s already composed, played and told

Every thought the music I write

Everything a wish for the night

Wrote for the eclipse, wrote for the virgin

Died for the beauty the one in the garden

Created a kingdom, reached for the wisdom

Failed in becoming a god

Never sigh...

" If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it

Remember only the verse, songmaker`s cry the one without tears

For I`ve given this its strength and it has become my only strength.

Comforting home, mother`s lap, chance for immortality

where being wanted became a thrill I never knew

The sweet piano writing down my life"

"Teach me passion for I fear it`s gone

Show me love, hold the lorn

So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me

I`m sorry

Time will tell (this bitter farewell)

I live no more to shame nor me nor you

And you... I wish I didn`t feel for you anymore... "

A lonely soul An ocean soul

• Rebecca thats beautiful but somehow sad.... 🙂

• Rebecca thats beautiful but somehow sad.... 🙂

-x-

Isnt it just Poetic555 🙂

I love it its one of my favourite Songs!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• 'Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength.'

Lots of love,

x x x

• 'Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength.'

Lots of love,

x x x

• Good morning/Evening all!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

• Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while and I just wanted to say hey and thank you for all the inspiration. I went back a ways on the posts to catch up today. Poetic and RCDreamer, you two crack me up! Back in the mid thirty pages I think, yall were talking about husbands and children. You had me laughin out loud. My husband that passed away used to fuss all the time about nothing. I would walk away and say fuss with yourself cuz I'm not. Twenty minutes later I'd walk by the kitchen or wherever and he would still be in there fussing. I'd just shake my head and keep walking. What is really amazing is that at the time, I felt like he was the worst husband ever because he could be so negative at times, but now that he's gone, I miss him terribly. I can't imagine life without him still years later. I miss him so much! Every second of every day! I can look back now and remember all the good in him. it was very hard to do while he was there yapping about nothing but even then I didn't want to be without him. Even if we were fussing and I hate to fuss, I couldn't wait to get home just to be around him. Even if I was in another room or outside. It was just the comfort of his presence. I never in a million years thought I'd lose him so young. We were together since right after high school and he died when he was 40. I guess the old saying is true, you never know what you've got til its gone. Well, I knew but its even stronger now. I don't miss his fussing though. Jeezzzz.... he could fuss. After he died, everyone tells me constantly that I was his world, I was all he talked about. I can't help but sit there in shock sometimes thinking, well he coulda showed me!!! LOL

Just wanted to pass a little insight on to others that may be in a relationship where they truly love each other but it can be filled with drama sometimes over stupid things. In my case it was so worth it, although there were many many times I wanted to run away. I couldn't stand the thought of another minute with him if he didn't change. And he wasn't changing. I just had to learn to smile and ignore his moodiness. One time, I bought him a pair of pants and he carried on for two days that he would never wear those pants! He slammed doors and ranted and raved over a stupid pair of pants. I was in shock. I kept saying to him. Well thanks honey for the pants but I'm sorry I just don't like them or they don't fit. Do ya mind if we exchange them? with big eyes and a smile of course.... He would just walk away. Well weeks later I came home and he had the pants on. He ended up loving them and probably wore them twice a week after that. I went through hell for two whole weeks until he finally tried them on. It was crazy!!! I was so mad!! But now that he's gone, it makes me smile. That was his personality and I chose (I guess) to fall in love with him. He protected me from all other things at a cost though and was so good to me in many other ways that I'll never forget. He was definitely a diamond in the rough. (And yes, I blame him and those pants for teaching my children to slam doors!!! LOL)

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a nice day!

• I'm sorry all my posts are long. I need to stop staying away for so long I guess.

• Hi ConfusedScorpion, glad to oblige with cracking you up. I love that comment. We hear a lot of comments some better than others but that brings a real smile to my face. It is amazing how often we struggle with life and then years later look back on those trying terrible tough days as some of the best times in our lives. Must be a human thing, don't you think? LOL I must say I've known people like your hubby and I can laugh right along with you about his personality, no matter how many times he had you going or thinking he was crazy, they are still really cool times to look back on and remember fondly. I know what you mean. I had that kind of a relationship with my dad sort of, we butted heads for years. We had our good times too don't get me wrong but the struggles outweighed the warm and fuzzies but now I look back and miss him so much. I laugh when I think of the silly antics he pulled. The dumb jokes, goofy illustrations he'd draw, he could be a real cut up when he was in the mood. Mind you there were those wonderful mumbling, hair pulling wish I could run away days too. Funny how now those are little dimmer than the laughable, hysterical, goofy just being 'dad' days. Thanks for your comment. You should join us on the thankful thread. I think you'd enjoy the group.

• Your dad sounds alot like my husband with his goofy drawings. He could draw a deer or cow's butt really good 🙂 with mountains in the background and snow on top. The animal would be turning around looking at you almost smiling. They were always pretty cool and silly at the same time. Men! I will definitely check out the thankful thread. Thank you.