Share your inspirations.

• Ditto.

• Good morning/Evening all,

The Card I pulled today is good, I loved it, hope you love it too 🙂

"To order from the Universe means to acknowledge that we can create reality with our thoughts, Many of our unconscious thought grow like weeds- but clearly formulated constructive thoughts can produce Orchids."

hope you have a wonderful peaceful loving day/evening everyone x x x

Denise

♥

• Hello Hopeternal!

Thank you for the card. I believe in that message, very lovely! I have been filling my little brains with positive thinking since a month ago and somehow, I feel strongly that my attitude to my situation changes for the better. I believe that my wishes are coming true soon because my positive thinking are allowing the manifestation.

You have a wonderful day / evening too!

Lots of love

x x x

• Fabulous Emergence, I just know you will many beautiful Orchids!!...the reason I know! ....

because you have a beautiful mind and soul......

Much love to you

Denise

♥

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Good Morning/Evening, I love both messages Hope Eternal and laurieann, the theme seems to be Sowing and Gardening. Here is my contribution from Scripture.

Mark 4:20

And these are they which are SOWn on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

and...

Hosea 2:23

And I will SOW her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God.

• Poetic and laurieann,....

wonderful inspirational messages!... all so true!

much love, joy and peace!

Denise

♥

• This post is deleted!

• 🙂

• Thanks to my girl Emergence for starting the wonderful thread! Have a blessed day!

• I second that Poetic!...it's one of the really great threads!!

Hope Emergence don't mind me doing this....but I just found out today that these things work on here, please bare with me till I've had my fussy out...LOL...

I think we should all blame the Mercury Retro for me going back to my childhood days and want to do things like this!!....

but I tell you what, everyone should have an innocent childish day...it's great fun!!

Denise

♥

• Oh No....this one isn't animated 😞

lol

♥

• Thats cute! I'm still a kid and I'm never growing up! I want to go to Disney World right now!

• This post is deleted!

• Good morning/Evening all,

I just wrote an answer to potic and laurieann, plus todays card...I hit the submit button...my PC crashed :(... so I had to search the pack of cards to find todays again but couldn't find it 😞 ...so I pulled another,,,, why didn't I just put it on top of pack like I usually do??...but here goes, round 2...lol

Poetic can I PLEASE come to Disney World with you!....if I was male I would be Peter Pan, I don't want to grow up either!!....lol.

Kathy, you are SO right about the Humour, it really does lift the spirits and eases burdens...

and I enjoyed the very LONG thread you did :)....

I can't believe I used the word "SPIRIT" just now!...you would know what I mean if you read the response I got form our lovely Captain on her photo reading thread about my home....lol

I'm SO scared of spirits, well, maybe not the ones you use for a night cap!! 😉

Todays card (round2 lol)

"Programme your unconscious to that which you are wishing for: sit down comfortably and tell yourself mentally some terms that you find positive - e.g. love, wealth, health. Or formulate your wish like this: "I love...." (e.g. a big garden) "

So, mine would be "I love my peaceful beautiful Bungalow"............ 🙂

Have wonderful day/evening everyone!!

Denise

♥

• Goodmorning all! 🙂

Wow, I see that the Mercury retro is really having its effect on some...hmmm or should I say...all of us!LOL....I have been having problems with my laptop as well...strange this is, this laptop has never given me any problems before. I bought it a few months ago and I decided to go for the best one because I have to work from home and also this laptop must be able to adapt to weather changes lol! ( because of my travelling)....But since the Mercury retro, my laptop is having a fit! I would have crashed in on the floor if I am not practicing patience here haha.....

LaurieAnn,

Welcome to my thread! I hope you will enjoy it as much as we all do. Feel free to share your words of wisdom or anything that inspires you with all of us here!

Poetic555,

Thank you for the kind words. The reason I started this thread is to cheer everyone up! I know that we are all surrounded with problems and situations which are bring us down sometimes. We need something to keep us positive, hence this thread! I hope with my contributions and the contributions from all of you, those who visits this thread will find some peace in the messages and be able to put a smile on their pretty faces again. 🙂

Hopeternal,

As always, thank you for the card. Love it, love, love it! And please don't worry about this Mercury retro thing! I am glad you are having a ball with it. Go and play with your animations, paste it here as much as you want, I won't mind a bit!

Okay, here comes my message for today....It is a song actually, I heard it on Idols LOL! I find the lyric so meaningful.....and I am dedicating it to all of you here, my friends. 🙂 Enjoy!

People Get Ready

People get ready, there's a train a comin'

You don't need no baggage, you just get on board

All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'

Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord

People get ready for the train to Jordan

It's picking up passengers from coast to coast

Faith is the key, open the doors and board 'em

There's hope for all among those loved the most.

There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner

Who would hurt all mankind just to save his own

Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner

For there's no hiding place against the Kingdom's throne

So people get ready, there's a train a comin'

You don't need no baggage, you just get on board

All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'

Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord

Lots of love,

x x x

• Good Morning, Everybody Emergence thats my song, I'm playing it right now! I love oldies!

Denise, ready when you are for Disney! And some Spirits! Speaking of spirits, think I dreamed about one last night. Be back in a minute, looking for Inspiration.