Share your inspirations.

• Auntbuck,

Okay, I will check with Beth.

Usually, she will just let me know if she gets messages for me.

I really believe that you and me have so much in common though...

The way we lead our life, our preferences and our dreams šŸ™‚

Haha, I better go and take a look at the compatibility reading then. I have it all copied in my Google Doc, so I don't have to search all the threads again šŸ™‚

Just like you, I am grateful for this forum, I really am.

I don't know how my life would be like at this moment if it is not for this forum and all of you here.

I know it won't be better than now, that is for sure!

I receive so much love and support, which makes the path that I am leading now seems much easier. My confidence to look forward is improved as well.

Thank you all. I love ya to pieces! šŸ˜„

Lots of love

x x x

• My inspiration words for today;

"Take a moment to think about all of the individuals that fill your life. Family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and others. Be thankful for the love that exists for you in so many forms."

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Lots of love

x x x

• Emergence so glad your feeling better you inspirational words just make my day enjoying the country music awards have a good one Delbert

• Hey delbertC,

Good that you like it šŸ™‚

Another one for today, specially for you and others!

"Better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness."

Lots of love,

x x x

• Good Morning/Evening everyone, love all the messages, welcome to Annamg! Be back in a little while. šŸ™‚

• Goodmorning poetic555,

Thanks again for the Annamg!

Havea wonderful day! šŸ™‚

Lots of love

x x x

• Good Morning all! Lets send thoughts of Peace and Love and Light to the Universe and each other. May all our dream come true soon! I pray for all of us! Lets choose to be Happy! šŸ™‚

• Good Morning all....what great messages! I choose to be happy and this is going to be a GREAT DAY! Blessings!

• Its going to be a fabulous day Aunt Buck!

• Good morning/Evening all,

Hope everyone is well and happy?....

Do you know AuntBuck, you have just reminded me of something I came across once on the benefit of doing a little session of EFT as soon as waking up and before you get out of bed is to do tapping on collar bone saying "Today I choose to be happy, today will be a good day" and say this a few times till you actually feel yourself smiling, EFT is similar to acupuncture, it works on your meridians stimulating the energy centre's...can feel quite theraputic!!

todays card I pulled:

"Be inspired by nature, Observe animals and the movement of leaves in the wind, or embrace trees. While you do this, recognise that the power that created all this is also within you and is waiting to be used to make your own creation."

much love and blessings to you today and everyday!

Denise

ā™„

• Hi Emergence,

Iv'e just read through all the post I missed while away, and I just want to thank you for your lovely message to me that I missed before I went away a couple days...you said:

Hey Hopeternal,

Thank you as always, for that lovely message!

A pity that we have to miss you and your lovely messages for a few days though šŸ˜ž

But anyway, whatever you do, where ever you are going, I wish you a wonderful time.

Have a blast and we will hear from you again in a few days!

take care, my friend!

Lots of love

x x x

again, thank you, I had a wonderful relaxing couple of days.

much love and joy to you!

Denise

ā™„

• Welcome back we missed you!

• Hey Hopeternal,

Glad to see that you are back! Good that you took the time to relax, always good for the mind and soul....refreshing and rejuvenating! šŸ™‚

Have a great day!

Goodmorning poetic555!

Wishing you a wonderful day, full of laughter, joy and happiness!

• Hi all!

Wishing everyone a wonderful, sunny day! Keep smiling!

My inspiration message for today;

"Each person that we interact with each day helps to shape our lives. Whether we realize it or not, we are affected by the good and the bad that comes from these relationships. Remember that we are all connected."

Lots of love,

x x x

• Love the card of the day Hope Eternal, I found this this morning:

Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.

Og Mandino (1923 - 1996)

• Hello to all and blessings

ANGEL HUGS and FLOWER PETALS of your FAVOURITE FRAGANCE.

Julianna

• Oooo Poetic, that was wonderful!! and SO true...

loved it!!

Denise

ā™„

• I love you guys!

• Awww Poetic...I love you all too...Julianna got it right!!....ANGEL HUGS, I SO love her energy!!, just like lots of you on here, I'm SO grateful I am in contact with you all...

x x x

Denise

ā™„

• Hi everyone, it really is nice to have a place to come to where you're not judged for who you truly are and everyone is so willing to help. I have had more help here mentally and spiritually than I have ever had from anyone here at home. People that you live with blow you off and are concerned with their problems. I have walked away from my computer many times in a few short weeks feeling energized and spiritually connected. I have received answers to my problems and hopefully helped others. Thank you all! You are definitely a blessing to me.