Share your inspirations.

• Thank you Emergence....I actually can give the gift of time much more than I can give the gift of money. I wonder if my reluctance to give money stems from my fear of not having enough? I guess the lesson here is trusting in the universe enough so that if you give the money you know you will be taken care of? Interesting thing to ponder on.

BTW, another thing in common Emergence, I have always signed all my cards etc., with "Lots of Love." I quit giving cards to people for the most part but when I do...they are always signed with Lots of love.

• All of the giving is good, I am not perfect, but am in training. Giving of "self" is just as important, the essence of the message was to give from the heart, not because we have to but because we want to! If I could I would give to everyone! i love to be "Santa." There is such a joy to give. Emergence cooking for others in need is also a blessing. Is all about love, whether time, money or otherwise, we are all right.

• AuntBuck,

You sure we are not in the same soul group? šŸ˜„

Angelreader is my soul sister, Archangel Michael told her so.

I am wondering who else?

Anyway,

"What you give out, Universe will make sure that it will come back to you in multiple."

Not because I expect anything in return but I believe that is how it is.

Have a great weekend!

Lots of love

(another thing in common!)

• That is true Poetic555,

it has to come from the heart.

Unconditional GIFTS šŸ™‚

Lots of love

• Manifest money it will flow to you! Takes time but it works, imagine it flowing down from the heavens! Be a money magnet! But say for the benefit of all!

• Good morning/Evening all,

Emergence I truly agree with what you said "GIVING is a GIFT, it can come in any form, shape and sizes.".... I Think it's wonderful what you do for your neighbour, how blessed she is to have you next to her....

All of giving from the heart is a beautiful thing!! no matter what it is, how big or small!.......

Poetic....Oooo I will join you in being Santa, what bliss to be in that position eh!....to put smiles on the faces of millions, what on earth could be better!!....Iv'e gone all fuzzy and gushy now, with goose knobs....LOL....

Ok, todays card, this one has got me asking a question, how can we learn to love our shadow?... I will ponder on this over the weekend...

"When we Know our shadow and learn to love it, we learn to master it. If on the other hand we deny our shadow, then it will control our lives."

I might be away for a few days and wont have access to a PC so I wont be able to post any cards of the day till I get back, so I wish everyone a beautiful relaxing weekend full of love and peace.

Take Care xxx

Denise

ā™„

• LOL LOL they have replaced the word we use for Goose Knobs... I should have wrote BUMPS....LOL

ā™„

• Oh... I see they exchanged my X X X on the end of Take Care?? .... these things can be so strange EH!... lol

ā™„

• Hey Hopeternal,

Thank you as always, for that lovely message!

A pity that we have to miss you and your lovely messages for a few days though šŸ˜ž

But anyway, whatever you do, where ever you are going, I wish you a wonderful time.

Have a blast and we will hear from you again in a few days!

take care, my friend!

Lots of love

x x x

• MountainWings A MountainWings Moment

#1172 Wings Over The Mountains of Life

Pritty Good

============

This is an actual MountainWings submission, it is unedited.

submission=I was born with Cerebral Palsy. When I was told of

my disabillity, they tokd my parents to put me away in a

institution, because i would never be able to do any thing for

my self. well here it is 36 years later, and I have my own car,

appartment, job. I drive that car without hand controlls, I have

it pritty good thanks to My Lord Jesus Christ.

This fellow (name withheld) has it pretty good.

He really does.

Life is not what it is, it's what you think it is.

So, what do you think it is?

Life is not about what you have, it's about what you appreciate.

So, what do you appreciate?

Life is not about what you are born with,

It's about what you do with what you have.

So, what are you doing with what you have?

Life is not about how well you spell or how eloquent you speak.

It's about what you are really saying.

Life is. . .

This fellow has it pritty good

Do you?

~A MountainWings Original~

Though I would share this on here. I think it fits in.

Hope all of you find in life what you are looking for and remember to not give up.

Just keep climbing that mountain daily.

I have a very sick lady in my family. Please pray for her. Her name is Barbara.

Hugs, blessings and peace to all of you. Annamg

• Wow! Thank you Annamg. This is lovely.

I don't know about you but it stirring the emotions inside me.

My eyes gets all teary when I read this....

Very sweet, yet full of determination and strength...

Lots of love

x x x

• Thanks Annamg that was great i had to go back and read it again very inspiring and my prayers go out to Barbra and it also reminds me of a saying if God brought you to it He will bring you threw it . Emergence so glad to see you feeling better and i hope all have a good weekend i am enjoying the rain today everybody have a good weekend Delbertc

• Hey DelbertC,

Thank you for all the healing thoughts.

Yes, I am feeling much better today šŸ™‚

It is not raining here but still a little chilly..

What??? Raining in Texas???!! Ouch!

Have a great weekend!

Lots of love

x x x

• I am glad its raining the ground was to hard to brake with a shovel so the rain will really help but it is really raining now i love hearing the rain hit on the trailer makes me sleepy ha ha It has been real nice here this week 70&80 my kinda weather i just love spring but it wont be long we will be seeing 100 i want to know are you back swinging those legs LOL and speaking of swings i got a new project i am going to make a tree swing for that grand son found a perfect limb in this big oak tree for it they do not stay little for long .Delbert

• Hey Emergence do you know why the turtle crossed the road ? To get to the shell station LOL

• WOW beautiful Annamg. Blessings and prayers to Barbara.

Emergence....you're back and you too Del. Good to see you posting on the threads again. You should ask Beth if we are in the same group. I think we are...

However, everyone, you are all in my group....thank you so much for being here and sharing and caring. It truly has been a blessing for me to find this place. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

• DelbertC..Now that was very FUNNY!!!LOL

• Emergence...I just was on Captain's thread about compatibility....I show up on your friendship list. LOL.

• Hey DelbertC,

When I was there late last year, it was also at 70/80 and I loved it! Great weather to be outside šŸ™‚

Have fun building the tree swing for your grandson, I am sure he will be all excited about it.

You are a wonderful grandpa! Oh yeah, I am back swinging these legs again hehe.

Lots of love,

x x x

• LOL DelbertC,

I hope the turtle survived!!! ROFL