Share your inspirations.

• Hi all,

I am starting this thread so that I can share my inspirations with all of you, who are willing to listen and to share šŸ™‚

I want to contribute to this forum and since I am not a physic, empath or a reader, there is nothing much I can tell you about your life or what your future is going to be like. Well, if you insist, I will do my best to give you a reading but DISCLAIMER!! ( it won't be accurate!!) . lol.

I can offer you friendship and a shoulder to cry on, if you ever need one. I can also offer you my advice ( I am good at giving other people advice but when it comes to myself, I am all black out) based on my experiences in life and general knowledge. Nothing is set in stone.

But in this thread, I would like to share with all of you a song, that inspire me to keep on going, no matter how tough my situation is right now. This song keeps me motivated and believe that it doesn't matter how many hurdles I have to cross, how many steps it is gonna to take me, but in the end, I will get to where I want to be. I must not lost hope or give up as I will achieve nothing by doing that.

Please share your inspirations with all of us here too. It can be from a song, from a book, a quote from someone, a phrase...whatever. We all need something to keep us motivated and by starting this thread, I hope I am keeping everyone motivated to see all the hardships and problems till the very end. Do not give up!!

I can almost see it

That dream I am dreaming

But there's a voice inside my head saying

"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking

Every move I make feels

Lost with no direction

My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying

Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be a uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing

The chances I'm taking

Sometimes might knock me down

But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it

But these are the moments that

I'm gonna remember most, yeah

Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong

Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain

Always gonna be a uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain

Always gonna be an uphill battle

Somebody's gonna have to lose

It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing

Keep the faith, baby

It's all about, it's all about the climb

Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

Enjoy!!!! šŸ˜„

Lots of love to all of you.

• Emergence - I can't begin to tell you how many times I've listened to this song to remind myself that I need to keep making the climb every day. I need to keep searching and keep the faith. Not listen to the fears and the doubts but let them inspire me to be the best that I can be. Thank you for sharing this.

• Hi AuntBuck,

You are welcome. I am so glad to hear that. This song really keeps me going. Just like you, it remind me to be strong and fight till the very end, never to give up. The sun will shine. Patience!

WIshing you all the best! Have faith šŸ™‚

• Hey Emergence i really enjoyed that and needed it i have had a rough day not rough but frustrating my computer crashed so i have been playing computer tech i finally got it fixed i hope working now any way have a good one Delbertc

• Have a good one too, Delbertc šŸ™‚

Glad you enjoyed it and glad that your computer is finally working!

I enjoyed your post in the thread "Blessings" .

It brought tears to my eyes.

Sometimes, we do need a wake up call.

All the best!

• Word of inspirations from a friend of mine,

"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow"

• And after coming here....I can't help but do that daily. Great inspiration. I'm really lucky to have found this place. Thanks Emergence....

• Emergence, Hey!

Love this Thread, its Great since most times we just

come to discuss our problems its cool to vent about something

inspirational, soo well i have a inspiration that i wanna share as well,

I have a speech lol!

I know im Young, & have so much ahead of me; & im blessed to have the knowledge i do have

so i would like to thank the creator for these gifts first then i wanna say..

I never Had anyone in the physical form i could vent to and tell my problems too,

many times people let me down, which increased my independence, & decreased

my dependcy onto others. Only Two people have ever told me im great at something

& i have never forgotten their words..I've came so far from the person i used to be,

& far from the person i want to be now opening up, Well to some of you who i chatt here with on the site;but not exactly with anyone outside of here which is my goal to accomplish from being

here, Yes i made a goals list i plan to finish by the end of summer šŸ˜‰ Before i would have

said Haters were my inspiration or myself because i had to no real inspiration but now

you guys are my inspiration hearing and helping you guys with all the things your going

through just really lets me know im not the only one, & even the wealthiest people too have

problems and situations WE ALL JUST WANT ANSWERS. & Captain, Hanswolfgang have really helped alot!

Especially Captain, from the first vibe reading, im convience if you hadnt

told me what you said i wouldnt be here & wouldnt have ever wanted to open up.. so i personally thank you for that.

• Thanks Everyone For Helping Me Help Myself!

& If you need any advice and suggestion

or just wanna Talk Im Here.. & i do have a shoulder to cry on. šŸ˜‰

blessing,

• Hey AuntBuck,

You are welcome.

Thanks AuntBuck, for being here so I can reach out for support whenever I need it.

addictedtoriches!

hey you!!

Love your speech! You are so right! Sometimes, we are too focus on our problems and situations that we forgot to send out positive thoughts to ourselves and to everyone else!

Which is why I started this thread, to share my inspirations that keep me moving to better days and to hear other people inspirations as well. We need to motivate one another!

Share your inspirations people! šŸ˜„

• There is a poem/writing that I have posted on my wall at work called Your Decision by Ralph Marston. It is rather lengthy but it really provides me with lots of inspiration. Hope I don't get in trouble for reposting it here. I kept it on the wall in my office where I worked for the last 8 years. I have read it so many times I can't count. It always puts me where I need to be.

YOUR DECISION

There are negative influences all around, but you don't have to allow them to control you. There are disappointments which regularly come along, but you don't have to allow them to discourage you. There are lots of temptations, but you don't have to let them distract you. There are plenty of excuses, but you don't need to let them stop you.

You can decide to be discouraged by the setbacks, or you can decide to be motivated even more. It's your decision. You can decide to give up when the obstacles seem overwhelming. Or you can decide to persist and grow stronger.

You can decide to let anger, envy, frustration and bitterness drain your energy. Or you can decide to move beyond them into a more productive state. You can decide to let your fears stop you cold. Or you can decide to let those fears and concerns prepare you to move forward.

You can decide to bury your dreams down deep inside where they'll never see the light of day. Or you can decide to follow those dreams by doing whatever it takes. You can wish and talk about what you want from life. Yet what you actually end up with depends on the decisions you make as you live each moment.

MAKE IT YOUR CHOICE

Whatever there is to be done, make it your choice to do it. Rather than resenting that you must do it, or feeling guilty about the fact that you should do it, simply choose to do it.

From all the available possibilities, choose what you know is right. Choose, and put the power and commitment of your intention behind your actions. Choose to do it, and you make yourself vastly more effective. Choose to do it, and be in positive control of your own destiny.

Feeling that you're forced to do it, or obligated to do it, or that you have no choice, will only weigh you down. So choose to do it and free yourself from those useless burdens.

Choose to do it not because you must, not because you should, but because you know it is best. In every moment, in every situation, make it your choice to do what is best. Make it your choice, and you'll make it great.

CONVINCING YOURSELF

You can achieve anything you desire when you convince yourself to do it. Once you're totally convinced of the value of any endeavor, you'll find a way to get it done.

Every action you take is taken because you've convinced yourself to do it. So what are you busy convincing yourself to do? Are you rationalizing and making up excuses for expecting less of yourself than you're capable of achieving? Or are you challenging yourself to reach ever higher?

Look around you and you'll see very clearly what you've already convinced yourself to achieve. Look at the things you've accomplished and you'll understand your priorities up to this point.

If you like what you see, keep on going, keep on convincing yourself to reach for the very best. If you're not satisfied with where you are, all you have to do is convince yourself to move toward where you'd truly like to be.

You're highly skilled at convincing yourself, so make the most of that powerful ability. Convince yourself of the value of following your most treasured dreams and desires, and they will indeed be yours.

REMEMBER WHY

Whenever anything seems too difficult, tedious or uncomfortable, stop for a moment and remember. Stop for a moment and remember why you're doing it in the first place.

When there's a meaningful reason for what you're doing, then you can summon the motivation and the energy to get it done. Connect yourself with that reason, and allow it to push you forward. You have a very real stake in the outcome of your own efforts because you've chosen to make those efforts for a reason. Be sure to keep yourself connected to what that reason is.

Discipline, persistence, commitment and effectiveness cannot exist in a vacuum. They need a real and meaningful reason, a driving purpose, in order to thrive.

Whenever something starts to get you down, challenge yourself to remember why you're doing it. Remember why, and move ahead with a fresh, powerful, renewed sense of purpose. Remember why, and you'll have what it takes to get it done.

Ralph Marston

• Wow AuntBuck,

Thanks for sharing! I will print a copy of this and hang it at my freezer's door.

That way, I know I will see and read it everyday too!!

Thanks again!!

• AuntBuck

Loved the poem, really empowering!

& thanks Emergence.

i know right, its great to really have a thread

like this..things are getting better as i speak. šŸ˜ƒ

Thank God, im feeling so good im gonna try giving

meditation i quick try lol.

Blessings

• Great poem!

• What nice words of encouragement from you all, sometimes it's nice to be reminded of whats really important in life. šŸ™‚

• I read this every morning:

This is going to be a great day. Something good is going to happen to me. God has favor in my future and Iā€™m expecting new opportunities, divine connections, and supernatural breakthroughs.ā€

When you take on this attitude, you are preparing for victory, increase, and restoration! Having an attitude of faith allows God to show up and show out in unusual ways. It opens the door for Him to work in your life and pour out His supernatural blessing on you!

Another Mantra: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but Today is a Present, (Thats why it's called "The Present.")

• Poetic - what a great daily affirmation. As I start my day...I'm already preparing for a great day! Today I get to go see a psychic that I have waited for a month to get into see. I'm so excited. After reading this....I know I'm going to have a great day!

• Good for you, I think I'm going for a reading this weekend. "Happy Hunting.":)

• AuntBuck,

Great!! Sending positive thoughts to you!! šŸ™‚

Have a great time at the reading today, AuntBuck! Share with us the great news later!!

I had mine done last week and it was good, now we'll just have to wait and see šŸ™‚

poetic555,

Great affirmation. Let us know how your "hunting" goes!!!

• I want you all women and men to know how much you inspire me and help me and i know when it get right with me and happy with me thats when God can bring the things i desire and he has met all my needs in the process not my wants but my needs and he has already brought me a bunch of new friends you really do not know how many times i started to get my gun out i was so tired of hurting but then i would think i do not want to leave a mess for my kids to clean up and i sure wouldn't want my grand kids see it then i think what the F am i doing then i started talking a little on here and doing a lot better now i sign my divorce papers this week and Captain said it was fixing to happen now i am trying to learn to be happy now even though i haven't worked in a long time my needs are being met and i am even going to get some more of my stuff back and i am grateful God gave me a talent of being able to do a lot of different things and do them well and i am grateful for that and i want to get back to the kind of man i want to be and the way God would have me be a good example and i also know you can not keep it unless you give it away and i really believe we are being weened from material things and other things for a reason and i think it has to do with ascension THANKS Delbertc