Something to be Thankful For....

• I am undoubtly most thankful for my freedom. My grandparents gave up everything they had and escaped from their mother country with just the shirts on their backs. They started a new life here in Canada. My mom was just a teenager at the time, so that makes me first generation born Canadian. Hardly a day goes by that I don't think about the sacrifices they made so that my mom and her future children and grandchildren wouldn't have to suffer the injustices that many people around this world still suffer. It is very precious to me.

• I am thankful for having such a wonderful and supportive family. They have stood by my side through thick and thin. I do no know where I'd be without them. Thank you Lord for the many blessings you have given me.

• Thsi year I am most thankful for my 2 boys and the 2 that are about to become my children. I am thankful for the man in my life. Tony has shown me compassion beyond my wildest dreams. He loves me for who I am and not what he wants me to become. He is my world, my new found rejuvination for living again. He means everything to me.

I am also thankful for my mom and my sisters without their support I would have never made it through this year.

To all that I have mentioned, I love them all with all my heart.

• I am grateful for my family. My children, grandchildren & now great-grandchildren make my life worth living. I have lost two husbands to cancer but God has seen me through it all and kept me from becoming bitter or fearful of loving again. He has sent a wonderful man into my life whom I love very much. I thank God every day for the many blessings He has given me.

• I am thankful for for my family and for my workplace for the opportunity to learn new things and act on them, for freedom my father and grandparents gave us as they fought in the war,for my friends at church, and the opportunity to help others with my knit crochet crafts for neonatal units across canada and others as crisis is know and for the strength to be able to do this as well, but most of all to Mom and her strict teachings that made me the person I am today, and God who looks after me always,

Jean

• I am thankful for my family, my friends, my job, and most of all for my love of God. With out him I would be nothing. He has blessed me with the greatest gift in life. He will always be first.. For HIM I would give my life.

My Lord has also brought me the greatest gift I could ever imagine. He brought me through a very though time in my life, but he also supplied the shining star that has guided me to the man I am deeply in love with. His name is Anthony Williams. I will love him forever. God gave him to me in my time of need and has shown me finally true love in my life. He has shown me how to love, how to share and most of all how to trust (something I have not had before).

By the grace of God Tony has become my life line. I can not say enough how much I love him. With him he brings me great joy of his children Mary & Mark, they will join me and my boys John & Tyler to complete the family I have always dreamed of.

Today and always I will be thankful to God for everything in my life.

I will love you Tony for the rest of my life.

• I'm thankful that even though I lost my job, I still have my health, my family, my my home, and most of all I have hope for the future!