Captain ...Can you tell me who in the ..

• forum , would be able to tell me who I was in a past life ? I seen that you mention in another tread that there were others here that could .

Doves^A^

• Doves if I am not mistaken that would be Soapmaker. There is a large thread on this subject. Look it up and see if it's still active and post there.

Good luck.

Captain I hope you don't mind me responding. 🙂

• Thank You Flowco , I appreciate all info :O)

I feel I lived a past life as a Women between the 17-1800's . Let see if Soapmaker can confirm it . I can even visualize this person and what she is wearing and such . It will be interest what she has to say .

Have a great day or evening !

Doves^A^

• oopsy .I am sorry I miss spelled your name .

Doves^A^

• LOL..no prob. I have seen so much variation on it...it doesn't matter.

About the thread. I remember now that you need to have a photo of yourself for her to see you. Your eyes should be visible so she can focus on that to tell you who you was in past life.

Have a great evening.

Flow(er)Sco(rpion)

• I wonder if she would just accept a big pic of my eyes ..lol ..they say one can tell a lot about a person by looking into their eyes ..:O) hehe

silly I know ..but serious too lol

^A^

• I guess all I can do is ask huh ..:O)

Have a great day and evening as well:O)

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• Hello Captain,

How are you and how are things going in your world ! It has been awhile since I ask for your insight on things , and I was wondering If you could tell me the significances of this number or year , not really sure what it stands for in regards to me . It is (1759) I am thing it has to do my past life . Which is what I always thought I had a past life in the mid to late 1700's . Would you be able to confirm this .Then again maybe it is not that at all and that number or numbers means something else .

I would also like to request a Health Check here in this post as well , if that would be ok . I have a few worries as of late . I know of a few health issues I already have are are being taken care of. I am also waiting on test results from my last yearly check up . Which should be back in a month or so . Waiting for test results just drive me crazy ,.ugh! lol I know our bodies go threw many changes as we age ..especially us Ladies and maybe how I am feeling has a lot to do with that .

Anyway , If you could do a Health Check for me , I would greatly appreciate it .

Thanking you In Advance

Take Care and God Bless You^A^

Doves

• I fee lthat date should be broken up - 1/7/59. Do you know anyone with that birthdate or was there some significant event that happened then around you or your family?

I am sensing some growths on your ovaries (I think) - it is that general internal area. The word 'polyps' comes to mind. I feel dairy products may be the cause of this for you.

• Hi Captain, do you sense any positive change in my life, especially professionally... 5/24/76.

Thanks.

• Geminirules, please start your own thread.

• Hello Captain ,

Thank you so very much for your reply . Hmmmm ..I will have to think on those numbers in the form as well and do a bit of research to see what I can come up with .

Thank you as well for my Health check , I had problems with Polyps a few years ago ,but not in that area ,but around about .All test results come back negative for that . I will definitely look into that . The heck with waiting for test results ! Off to the doctor I go . Can you sense how long this has been going on ? .I have been thinking I was starting to go threw the change . Maybe that hasn't been the problem all along . I am to young for that lol . Well I like to think I am .lol

I don't drink a lot of milk as far as drinking glass fulls , but I do drink a lot of coffee with milk ,so that would probably be just the same as huh . Thanks again I really appreciate it .:O)

Have a great day and weekend to come :O)

Take care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• Dove, I feel this problem has been around you most of your life in various stages of its effect on you. For some reason, that internal part your body is very allergic to calcium and dairy. Try non-milk substitutes for an improvement in your health.

• Hello Captain ,

I will look for some non-milk substitutes and see how that works out .Thank you for that additional information ! It is amazing what one finds out when they don't even ask , I would never of though of me being allergic to Milk products . Maybe that will also improve the sinus problems I have had as well. I have heard that milk will cause problems in that area too. I would like to keep this tread going in regards to all of this if you don't mind .

Thanks again !

Take Care and God Bless You

Doves

• A bit of an update since my last post :O) ,I called for my Test results that I mentioned 2 posts back and they came back negative .That is a good thing !, But , I still made an appointment with my Doctor regardless ,just to be on the safe side .

Oh and btw Bump * to my post before this one:O) lol

Doves

• What did the doctor think was wrong with you?

• Oh nothing in peticular , It was just my yearly Check up and I had all the normal Blood Test done along my yearly Pelvic exam and the test results of that came back yesterday . With the results of that being negative . They said all was ok in that area.But I am still keeping my app .Which won't be for another 2wks or sooner if I can get a cancellation.

Have a great day

Doves .