Hilarious Horoscopes, Read Yours!

• Sorry I missed this thread yesterday. So hilarious. I just realized that I married God who I keep locked under the bathroom sink, unless we're fighting at Taco Bell. Good thing about Leos we mellow with age. A childhood friend found a locket that she thought belonged to me & said she doesn't know why it had a picture of me inside. We laughed & joked about it for hours. I'm proud to say that I no longer wear a locket w/my picture nor give them to friends. Also, I've taken that poster of me down years ago & I'm really resisting posting a picture of me here right now.

• I hope this doesn't show up twice as the first reply did not show up. It would only prove that I need the attention. lol Here's what I said the first time:

Hilarioius thread. Sorry I missed this yesterday. I just realized that I'm married to God who I keep locked under the bathroom sink, unless, of course, we're fighting at T.a.c.o.Bell. The good thing about Leos is we mellow with age. A childhood friend found a locket she thought belonged to me with a picture of me inside. She asked me why my picture was in it. We laughed & joked about it for hours. I'm happy to say that I no longer wear anything with my picture attached nor give them to friends. Also, I've taken down that poster of me years ago and am strongly resisting the urge to post my picture here now. Thanks for the laugh.

• Oh, no, it did! Oh, the humility, I can't bear it.

• addicted>>>Whether they know it or not, they are all born with an exceptional talent for cross-stitch

Sandran712>>This is soo true..I love my cross stitch..I like the part about the SWAT team showing up.I don't drink But, Ho0Ho's and a beer is a bit much.And I swear I change my underwear everyday...LOL..But..Yep this is almost accurate for a Cancer...LOL

• Hi I am Aqua and we piss people off, but I always thought that was their problem. And my honey is a Gemini and pretty much waht u said about them are true. That was pretty cool.

• Omg, this is hilarious...I'm a Leo/Virgo cusp, so I got it with both barrels. I laughed so hard, thanks for posting this! 🙂

• I'm a Libra, would love my room to be cleaned, but think someone else should do it lol. That was so good, enjoyed reading it.

• bump !

• This post is deleted!