I have a question :)

• Hello dear friends! I would love if anyone could help me out with this question I have in mind. It won't be too long before I start college and I am thinking about studying to become a database analyst. So my question is if I will be succesful in this career. Is this the right career for me or does something else comes to your mind. If it does pls let me know. I want to be sure that this is the right career for me. Thank you so much in advance!

Peace n love always 🙂

• Oh SunCappyGirl only u can say whats right n best for u. non can fully as its ur life no? u have to live it every day, we cant for u. Ask ur gut these q´s and listen to it as its hardly ever wrong.

I know its easy to ask a stranger when in doubt, but in end the choise is urs n it has tomake u happy. It has to make u burn to get up every day and work init.

I hope this makes sense

cwb

• You're absolutely right! That's why I was doubting a little about asking when I should be able to feel or know what's right for me. It does makes sense, thank you very much. I believe that in the future I will make the right choices if I follow wat feels right. Thanks again n good night. Sweet dreams to everybody!

Peace n love always 🙂

• Yw sweetie, n im certain that whateer u choose which is right for u u will rock init.

best of luck sweetie

cwb