What to be thankful for.

• I am so thankful for my kids. I am on disability for a car wreck that i was in and my kids who are 8 and9 help me out so much. They know when moms sick and they respect that. My 9 year old cooked me scrambled eggs the other day and i thought that was so wonderful that she did that. I am trying to teach them that Christmas is about giving and not how many presents youll get because i dont have the money. They are alittle disappointed but my 9 year old understands better. So i am very thankful to have good children who understand what mom goes through.

• Good day to all,I am grate full to be alive knowing full well that life is to short.I had an experience that may of taken my life and I am very thankful that my guardian angel was there at that time.About 4 months ago i was attacked by gang members in a park after dark,yes i understand that is a mistake,however I experienced many things that night that have changed my life for ever.It was a life changing situation that had it reason and purpose to it.That i truly get why these situation took place and know that I am not invincible and that every breath I take is cherished by myself and my family.I am grateful for my family and the support system that I have set in place with passion,compassion,forgiveness,love,life,happiness and being able to have to have wisdom an knowledge to know that difference and not take revenge. I truly hope and believe these young individual will some day turn their lives around and stop terrorizing innocent people.We as people must unite and encourage them that there is more to life then harming others or taking an others life.I am at least very grateful to be alive to experience the birth of my granddaughter.......peace and harmony to all

• I am thankful that I am healthy, I also had an experience that changed my life for the better. I appreciate life much more and it was a necessary lesson apparently to gain a positive attitude and see with different eyes to the world. I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful that I could fullfil my greatest wish last year and that I met so much nice people along the way. I am thankful for the job that I have now and the home where I live in. I am thankful that I am more relaxed now, independent than ever. I am thankful that I faced my biggest fear and took the plunge. I am thankful for the fact that my travel showed me that I can rely on my instincts. I am grateful for all the love, happiness in my life. I am grateful that Obama is the president of the US. I hope he can achieve great things. And I wish for everybody that they can live in peace and harmony and in good health 🙂 Who acts kindly gets so much back , share that positive vibe 🙂

• I am so thankful that I wake up each and everyday draw breath and greet the days with a renewed fresh hope that this day will be better than the last. I am grateful for my health not only physically, but mentally as well . Because if I am healthy I am able to take of myself, my family and loved ones as well as others in need. I am also thankful that I live in our great democractic country, the United States of America. Where we live free and have so many opportunities available to us to make our lives better because we are American citizens.

I am thankful for and respect all of our Armed forces who are out there everyday fighting for our country and our freedom. I am thankful for the ones who survive the battles and the ones who sacrifice their lives while protecting all of us from harms way.

I am thankful that although our country has many different types of people and religions we all come together in times of trouble and stand united to face our adversaries. We are proud people and we are thankful that we as a nation are able to help other countries in their times of need. For all of this I am thankful, but most of all that I am of the human race, the most intelligent species on this planet who can make a difference in our world.