Anyone could throw some light, please?

• This post is deleted!

• Which are the perspectives of each option?

First option: stress, too much stress, you would be overburdened.

Second option: better, but the relationship would be tighter and you would tend to suppress your energy.

Experience life in all possible ways -- good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don't be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.

• This post is deleted!

• First option: I would be stressed, but would I be approved in the end? Yes.

Second option: Even it be though, I would survive, wouldn't I? 🙂 No.

LISTEN, AND IN THINE HEART ENGRAVE MY WORDS,

KEEP CLOSED BOTH EYE AND EAR

'GAINST PREJUDICE, OF OTHERS THE EXAMPLE FEAR;

THINK FOR THYSELF.

CONSULT, DELIBERATE, AND FREELY CHOOSE.

LET FOOLS ACT AIMLESSLY AND WITHOUT CAUSE, THOU SHOULDST, IN THE PRESENT; CONTEMPLATE THE FUTURE.

THAT WHICH THOU DOST NOT KNOW, PRETEND NOT THAT THOU DOST.

INSTRUCT THYSELF: FOR TIME AND PATIENCE FAVOUR ALL.

NEGLECT NOT THY HEALTH...

DISPENSE WITH MODERATION FOOD TO THE BODY AND TO THE MIND REPOSE.

TOO MUCH ATTENTION OR TOO LITTLE SHUN;

FOR ENVY THUS, TO EITHER EXCESS IS ALIKE ATTACHED.

LUXURY AND AVARICE HAVE SIMILAR RESULTS.

ONE MUST CHOOSE IN ALL THINGS A MEAN JUST AND GOOD.

• Have you seriously discussed the Japan option with your husband? Is he afraid of adjusting or are those your fears? When looking at a huge decision like this, I always recommend sitting down with your significant other and putting pen to paper; list the pros and cons. Go on the internet together and really look at what life in Japan is like; it could open some interesting horizons for you. If you decide to go to Japan, then you can study for the civil service test while you are there and when you return to the States be fully prepared to pass, if that's what you still want. If, however, you can't make the change, do you have a family member or members that can help you with the money for the prep course? Or, can you take a part time job to make the money for the prep course?

Good luck and keep us updated = )

• This post is deleted!

• You are so welcome! I was kind of in your shoes some time ago; my husband was offered a position in Germany for a couple of years and we were debating whether or not he should take it. He did and it turned out to be a very good decision on our part = )

I was able to see and experience things that I will treasure for the rest of my life; or at least until the alzhimers sets in!

• This post is deleted!

• Its truly your hearts desire, what are the things you have been longing for? and how can this put pleasure to it, is thier more pros then cons. Opportunities come and may not reaccure, but you can never leave a situation without gained knowledge(power), networking, and untangable experiences and memories. Best to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!