Question for Cris1962 or Possibly CharmedWitch if possible?

• I was wondering if you have the time if you could let me know what might be in my future? I have been told that I will be running into someone I have already known...And I am wondering how much longer that might be? I am now a single mom and find myself feeling alone quite often nowdays...I was also wondering if you could also tell me when my exhusband might be leaving me and my kids alone for good? Or if he ever will...I am wondering about so many things and feel lost and caged at the same time...Captain has been so wonderful to give me some insight that has been so kind and wonderful. But I would really appreciate a little more if it is not too much to ask. 🙂

Thank you for any insight you can give me. 🙂

hobbles76

• For me to help u i need ur real name, city u live in and country. Thank u.

cwb

• Dear CharmedWitch,

Thank you... My name is Laci, I live in Wapato, Washington, in U.S.A. Thank you again for your help! 🙂

• Hi Hobbles

On new man I get spring summer time. I feel this here year so shouldnt be long. Loads of huge changes for many this year.

As for ur ex well its kinda like no other bull around so ill make myself the bull. Once new is in picture he should slowly get the understanding you moved on.

The lost n caged feeling is one we share with many, its an sign of impatience as things do not progress as fast as we like em to. however consider this as i have, the progress of change moves a helluva lots faster than we would like. Suddenly it stares us in the face n we´re like whoa am i really that ready?

Meantime until the timing is right n all, busy urself with UR life, UR wants, UR wishes, UR hobbies. show ur ex he is SO not needed AT ALL: which is includes stuff needing fixing. get do it urself books n start reading and fixing things urself. for stuff u cannot ask ur fam to help out. all but ur ex n if he happens tell him where he can shove his help.

I gather he is the one that messed it all up no? I need to ask bc sometimes its the woman but here i get he fouled.

• Dear Charmed,

OMG! You are sooooooo right! He definitely is the one who messed up...he was/is on drugs....cheated on me several times that I know of plus many more that I am sure I do not know of...and he abandoned me and my children...I am in the process of trying to take his parental rights away as he does not need to be a part of my children's life as far as I am concerned...And you are right, that change does seem soon, although far away...and how funny that you mentioned him fixing things...he is a mechanic, and I told him I do NOT want him to fix my car after he offered (Just yesterday!!!) That is just too funny! 🙂 I will have to learn to do that with the taking care of my hobbies and my thoughts too...It is a little busy with the kids being as little as they are and me back in College now, but I will definitely work on that. Thank you so much for all your insight! I really appreciate it! :)YOu are sooo kind! 🙂

Hobbles76 🙂

• You´re welcome Hobbles. you´re a strong woman, much more strong than ya think yaself!!!

Blessed be n namaste

• Dear Charmed,

Thank you again! You are so kind and giving! I greatly appreciate your time and your sharing of your gift! 🙂

Thank you and blessings to you as well! 🙂

• You´re welcome sweetie.

Very nice to hear as we dont always get to hear such so thank u so much dear

• Dear Charmed,

If you happen to have another free minute, could you let me know what you think about the man I met this weekend? I have met him through a friend a couple of times before...He is younger and I feel just a little funny about that...Do you have any insight on if this might be the guy I am supposed to be with? I am a little scared of being with anyone, but he does (at least on the surface and so far) have the qualities I have been looking for...I am just a little (o.k. a lot) nervous about the whole dating thing again... 🙂

Thank you again,

Hobbles76 🙂

• Hi n gm Hobbles

When I skimmed ur new post late last night what sprang to mind was this question.

Is it Summer yet? If u are scared to be with anyone else, then mayb u need to ponder on if u need more time until u is? Dating is nervousness de jour for sure. Reason we dont wanna be rejected. A good guidelines is ask ur gut n listen to it. I think since its not yet summer u oughta dig into urself n find out ur needs in a man. Often r we attracted to what is in ourselves but not aware of it until that man, that giuy makes us shine smile more n laugh n walk like on clouds.

last i must ask u this Hobbles, who ever told u that whoever single man u meet regard age is 4 u to date marry n settle down with? Further u need to love urself with all u are flaws good sides n all that, if u dont ull expect the guy to provide, n once u have it all it shows its not enough bc u in u hasnt enough self love. I dunno if this is u but its what is often seen nowadays.

mainthing is with a guy u as alone rest in being u, he is just a nice asset that multiplies what u both have in u. many may say 1 plus 1 is 2, but thats false. 1 is more by itself and as 2 its an added perk.

so get digging in urself n dont shy from ugly questions.

ps the odd feeling on younger men, u share it with many including me. i asked myself why that is, n the reply satisfied me. if mayb diff for u, but only u will know when u ask n get the reply. best of luick dear

• Thank you so much Charmed! You are so kind! 🙂 I have a feeling he is an interesting guy, but I think the younger thing bothers me because i have been burned by a younger guy already...we were both quite a bit younger, but I am not sure...He was very immature, and this guy seems to be a lot more sure of himself and mature then I expect for his age...The funny thing is, that I just told a cousin the other day that the weather feels like spring around here...So no, I guess not summer yet... Hahahaha... 🙂 He seems like a very nice guy, so maybe we will see if he is still around come summer. 🙂 Thank you again for your insight! 🙂 Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Blessings to your kind heart! 🙂