Birthday reading please

• would like to get someone to read for me I have went through a lot of changes lately and I am trying to find out if the man who has just come back into my life is going to be the right one for me. I feel a connection when I am with him and I want to commit time and energy to a relationship but I am scared because of my past "loser" experiences. My bday is Feb 22 1973 today is my birthday and was just trying to put my mind and heart at ease. Thank you

• could someone please give me a reading?

• Hi borra001, I drew 3 cards for you as past-present-future.

Past: King of Wands reversed. This shows me him. He is a person driven by his passions who is a bit on the rough side and I do believe that is why you both were not able to move forward. To me, the card in this position can either mean a guy you don't want in your life, or one trying to figure himself in all honesty. I think you need to let him know that you will not move according to his pace, but your own, as this is a very swift card with repercussions. Has he made his intentions clear to you about what he expects from coming back into your life? Friends or more? Does his behavior match up with that intention? Actions speak louder than words.

Present: Three of Cups reversed. You may not feel like you are getting any support and feeling supported in your efforts at present. This is also a card of gossip. The female qualities of this card are intuition and relying on it for the right message. However, in this position, the energy can be blocked. I would say you need to take some time out and listen to yourself. Try not to become distracted by all the things going on right now.

Future: Six of Pentacles. For some reason, when I drew this card, the begging position really stood out. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but one of you needs to "get off your knees". LOL I'm not really sure if it's you or him. The issue of give and take will come up for you also. Most of the time it's a giving issue, especially time, or not feeling like your life is in complete balance. However, the card is upright, so I am thinking you will find your way and be able to maintain the balance you need. Not saying that you will be in a relationship and it will be fine, just ok in general.

I hope this helps.

• We were more than friends but had no commitment and now he says that he want to do things the right way. He tells me that he wants to spend time with me and that he is coming to help me work but at the same time I am not sure that it will end as I am hoping. I really cared for him before but he has a issue with many ladies and I do not want to be one of the numbers and the on the knees is correct because i have been doing a lot of praying over this. Thank you so much for the time that you took to do this for me. I really needed some insight. He has dropped comments like if you were my wife ...... and I do not know if he is just saying these words or if he feels the same connection that I still feel after the last year apart.

• Ok, didn't want to say a lot of sex was involved. But both the Knight and the King of Wands reversed do tell such a tale. Better to step back and call your own shots. Glad I could help.

• The word was bleeped, but fill in the blank with hanky panky.

• hello espearite,

i just wanted to know if you could give me a reading. My name is shameka and my birthday is 7/24/85.

• Thank espearite,

I really appreciate the reading and you are so correct about how that if things are going wrong in my love life then I put all of my energies into some finacial venture. Could you do one for him the BOD oct. 191971, I know that everything depends on choices that we make and I am wondering if I let down my guard some if this will help this relationship. I really feel a deep connection to him. We have talked again tonight and he is sending signals that I really want to believe. I know it sounds like a childish person but for the first time in a longtime I feel good with someone, comfortable, and loved. But new love is always nice its the ones that endure that make it worth the chase and I am wondering if I let myself be more vunerable if it will work.

• Hey Williams I've done a general reading for you, drawing 3 cards.

Past: Eight of Swords reversed. This tells me you feel frustrated. I could be wrong. It's mainly frustration about a situation you feel powerless in, which might be coming to a close. If you want to let off some steam, I would suggest steping back from the problem and really take time to figure out a more plausible solution, one that works out for you and the other party.

Present: 7 of Pentacles reversed. Going by my intuition it seems like you have backed out of something, probably something longterm, like a career choice. It may be that you are confused about it and not sure. It may be you are being very cautious and wise here instead of jumping the gun. Try to not feel dissatisfied with your situation and look at it as a learning opportunity.

Future: King of Swords. You are going to come out on top. You will finally feel like you have an idea of what you want. Having all the information, you will be able to make a choice. It really feels like you will be in control. There is also an element of balance here which is important to this step. I am strongly surmising this is all career related.

I hope this helps, tell me what you think. 🙂

• would like a reading if possible, thank you102269