Help hanswolfgang need a reading asap reguarding court date!!

• dear hanswolfgang! i hope you can give me a reading again if it's not to much. i have a court date on 3/23.10, and it's reguarding my child support case with my son's father and i. my dob is 4/20/81 and his 5/4/53. can you please tell me should i go or don't. he's trying to get the child support reduced and would like to know if it might work out in my favor or his! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN BE PREPARED FOR HIS LITTLE SCAMS HE MIGHT COME WITH! THANKS HANS FOR EVERYTHING.... JOEBULL.

• should i go or don't. Don´t.

he's trying to get the child support reduced and would like to know if it might work out in my favor or his: his.

his 5/4/53: A money partnership of some kind will be playing a role in his life. This could be a standard business partnership or something out of the ordinary, but it will certainly have something related to money as the end result. Whether this 'joining of financial interests' becomes an asset or a liability depends largely upon the surrounding circumstances. He often needs the association of others in order to achieve his financial goals. He should develop relationships that are mutually beneficial between himself and others in his business and financial life. The most success comes when he adopts a Win-Win attitude towards all his business dealings.

It is a continous problem for you and for your family. You are not willing to do that.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

I'd like to see what kind of vibes you pick up from me, birthdate-July 1st, 1961. When you have a chance. I feel like I'm at a crossroad in my life and trying to figure out if I'm going in the right direction.

Thanks

• I'd like to see what kind of vibes you pick up from me: you are cautious, keeping distance from others.

birthdate-July 1st, 1961:

you have a life-long conflict between your material, worldly urges and your deep, past-life spiritual heritage. Your displacement suggests trials in the realm of relationships. Your mission is to find the inner peace that comes through a life of service and dedication to higher principles. As your karma from previous births is discharged, you come to realize this and learn to follow the unwritten law of spiritual truth. In many ways you have put yourself upon the cross. Whenever you deviate from the law, or disregard your spiritual nature you seem to be unjustly punished. If you are material- minded you seem to have one problem after another. However, whenever you do follow the law, you are protected, finding the inner peace you seek through awareness of your wealth of spirit.

I'm at a crossroad in my life and trying to figure out if I'm going in the right direction: no.

Do not seek security in money, being identified with your career. Be not material-minded, because... see above.

A lioness gave birth to a child while she was jumping from one hillock to another hillock. Between these two hillocks was passing a great crowd of sheep. The child fell in the crowd of sheep, and it grew up with the sheep. It became a lion, which was a little strange, but it was accepted by the crowd. It had never misbehaved.

It was a strange phenomenon, but he remained a grass-chewing sheep, very nonviolent, and as much afraid of wild animals as other sheep. And he was so friendly that the sheep never bothered about his shape, his height, his length. He was a full-fledged lion.

One day, an accident happened. An old lion saw this procession of sheep and amongst them, in the middle, a great lion. He could not believe his old eyes. He has seen much, an experienced old man.... He said, "My God,what has happened to this lion?" So he rushed into the crowd of sheep -- the crowd ran away and the lion also ran away, but the old lion got hold of him. He shrieked and he said, "I want to go with my people, so don't harass me!"

The old man said, "Be quiet! I'm not harassing you. Just come with me."

Nearby there was a small lake, a silent pool of water. The old lion took away the young one very reluctantly, but he had to go. He knew that old lioncould be dangerous. He had accepted himself as a sheep, obviously, and not to follow the order of the lion could be a question of life and death.

He took the young lion by the side of the lake and told him, "Look into the lake and see my face and your face." Trembling, he looked; he had to look. But as he looked into the mirror of the lake, immediately a great metamorphosis....

He roared like a lion -- he had never roared before.

The old lion said, "My work is done. You had forgotten yourself; now you have remembered."

• THANKS HANS FOR GETTING BACK, BUT I NEED JUST A LITTLE MORE CLEARENCE ON WHAT YOU SAID. DOES THAT MEAN WHEN , OR IF I GO TO THE COURT DATE THAT THE JUDGE WILL DECREASE MY CHILDREN'S CHILDSUPPORT OR NOT? MY COURT DATE IS 3/23/10. OR WILL THE JUDGE LEAVE THE AMOUNT THE SAME AMOUNT MY KIDS ARE GETTING FOR CHILDSUPPORT? PLEASE GET BACK ASAP. MY DOB 4/20/81 AND HIS DOB IS 5/4/53. PLEASE GET BACK HANS IF IT ANI'T TO MUCH. MANY THANKS TO YOU, JOEBULL.

• DOES THAT MEAN WHEN , OR IF I GO TO THE COURT DATE THAT THE JUDGE WILL DECREASE MY CHILDREN'S CHILDSUPPORT OR NOT? He will not.

OR WILL THE JUDGE LEAVE THE AMOUNT THE SAME AMOUNT MY KIDS ARE GETTING FOR CHILDSUPPORT? No.

MY DOB 4/20/81:

You have a solid sense of values that attracts enough money to meet your security needs and then some. When you know exactly what it is you want, you tend to attract those things to you more quickly. Thus you have gotten clear about what you want and then you get it. Satisfaction and prosperity are indicated here and you may have a good foundation upon which you can begin building a financial future. Managing your resources could come into focus in a greater way and this can give you the ability to handle financial matters with a clear mind.

Never accumulate the past; die every moment to the past. Be born anew every moment.

• DIANA07011961: I'd like to see what kind of vibes you pick up from me:

hanswolfgang: you are cautious, keeping distance from others.

MY RESPONSE: You are absolutely right! The reason being I seem to get my feelings hurt very easily, I just want to be treated with the same respect as everyone else is and that just doesn't happen. My defense is to not let people know how I'm feeling, hide in my shell. Funny thing I've noticed, the more I act like I don't care, the more it seems to attract them. It doesn't really change anything, just peaks their interests. All I want is for them to just leave me alone if they aren't going treat me fairly.

birthdate-July 1st, 1961:

hanswolfgang: you have a life-long conflict between your material, worldly urges and your deep, past-life spiritual heritage. Your displacement suggests trials in the realm of relationships. Your mission is to find the inner peace that comes through a life of service and dedication to higher principles. As your karma from previous births is discharged, you come to realize this and learn to follow the unwritten law of spiritual truth. In many ways you have put yourself upon the cross. Whenever you deviate from the law, or disregard your spiritual nature you seem to be unjustly punished. If you are material- minded you seem to have one problem after another. However, whenever you do follow the law, you are protected, finding the inner peace you seek through awareness of your wealth of spirit.

MY REPSONSE: Very true, I believe this is one of my problems that seem to make people see me as they do. It's not that I'm trying to be better than anyone else, I just have ideas of what is right and what is wrong. I don’t always do the right things, but I try and I have trouble understanding why it is that someone who doesn’t even seem to try to do the right things have so many people care about them.

DIANA07/01/1961: I'm at a crossroad in my life and trying to figure out if I'm going in the right direction:

Hanswolfgang: no.

MY RESPONSE: what do you suggest I try? I was married for 25 years, my ex (4/10/61), never really paid much attention to me unless of course if sex was involved. During those 25 years, he has pointed a gun at me, cheated on me-even gave me a STD, but yet, he always suspected me of doing the cheating. I couldn’t have my own friends, I really couldn’t go anywhere unless he came with me, other than work of course. After the divorce, I became involve with another Aries, (3/24/59), I started seeing the same manipulating behaviors in him so I broke that off and have not gotten involved with anyone else since. I need to get my head together before I open myself up to that again. I think what will probably end up happening is I’ll be alone for the rest of my life. And I really don’t think that will be a bad thing at this time.

Hanswolfgang: Do not seek security in money, being identified with your career. Be not material-minded, because... see above.

MY RESONSE: I really don’t think I’m seeking security in money. I am very frugal, but the only reason I’m that way is I’m on my own now, I am the only person I can depend on. No man in my life, and I don’t think there will be. I have a daughter, but she only contacts me when there’s something she wants, like a babysitter or money. I do have a nest egg built up, and no one knows it. I need my little “nest egg” in case I get sick, lose my job, or have some costly repairs to pay for. As for being identified with my career, I don’t think that’s a concern for me. I just don’t want to be in a position to be dependent on anyone for help, because that is when I find out how unimportant I am to them and that hurts more than not getting the help I’m asking for. I just bought a 50 yr old 3 bedroom house, my truck is 8 yrs old, I don’t wear jewelry, or fancy clothes, so I really don’t consider myself material minded. I just want to have the basics, as long as my home keeps me warm and dry, it doesn’t have to be new, as long as my truck will get me where I need to go, it’s ok if it has dents and dings in it. There’s no reason for me to wear jewelry or fancy clothes, I’m not trying to attract anyone, if anything, I try to hide or camouflage myself so they don’t notice me.

• thanks hans!!!!!!!!!! you're really awesome and god bless you for helping so many!!!! joebull.

• what do you suggest I try? Follow your impulses, even if it is sexxual.

I am reminded of a small story. There were three Christian monasteries, very close to each other, belonging to three different denominations. One day, just by chance, the chiefs of all the three monasteries met on a morning walk. They sat under a tree to rest for a while.

One of them said, "Your monasteries are also doing our lord's work" -- carefully take note what he was saying: "Your monasteries are also doing our lord's work, but as far as scholarship is concerned, you cannot beat our monastery."

The second chief said, "I agree, I agree perfectly. Your monasteries are also doing our lord's work, but as far as service to the poor, to the sick, to the old, to the orphans is concerned, you cannot come even close to us. You are far behind."

The third monk said, "You are both right: your monasteries are doing our lord's work. And this is

true: the first monastery has great scholars in it, the second monastery has great servants of the people, of the poor, of the sick. But as far as humbleness is concerned, we are the tops."

• DIANA07/01/1961: I'm at a crossroad in my life and trying to figure out if I'm going in the right direction:

Hanswolfgang: no.

DIANA07/01/1961: what do you suggest I try?

hanswolfgang: Follow your impulses, even if it is sexxual

That's what I've been doing, when I asked if I was headed in the right direction you said no. Your last answer is what my instincts are telling me, to follow my impulses, my impulse is to not get involved with men and definitely stay away from being sexual. It seems when sex enters the picture, sex becomes all the relationship is about.

I think I am heading in the right direction, just needed some confirmation, I have "friends" that don't understand how I would rather live out the rest of my life alone rather than take the chance of getting hurt once again. I can't get them to understand that I simply cannot survive my heart being broken once again. This last one just about sent me over the edge. They want to know how I know I will be hurt again....I just know it's highly likely and a chance I'm not willing to take. When asked if I've started dating yet, I just say I'm not ready yet, that's not working so well as an excuse now that it's been over 6 years.

• That would be all right, if you would not suppress your sexxuality.

Nothing has changed.

• Hans,

How do you see my marriage in the future?

thank you

art

• How do you see my marriage in the future? Going against you, against the flow of your energy, just right for your mind, but not for your heart.

There are subtle delicate things in life which only go deep like undercurrents, they are not visible on the surface.

• so what is the best advice you could give me??

ending my marriage??

• so what is the best advice you could give me?? Fall in love, with whomsoever. Follow your heart, follow your love, your real love, not your imagined or thought of love.

ending my marriage?? Yes.

My insistence here is on inner transformation.

• Thank You Hans!

you are always right!

• Become a solitary.

What is a solitary?

One whose need to be needed has disappeared, who does not ask any meaning from you, from your eyes, from your responses. No! If you give your love, he will be grateful, but if you don't give, there is no complaint; if you don't give, he is as good as ever. If you come to visit him he will be happy, but if you don't come he is as happy as ever. If he moves in a crowd he will enjoy it, but if he lives in a hermitage he will enjoy that also.

• HANS , at the workplace lately i feel a lot of bad energy, dont know if its valid or what it is? can you get a feeling about this? Danke hans!

• at the workplace lately i feel a lot of bad energy, dont know if its valid or what it is? It is your deepening intuition.

can you get a feeling about this? It is about transformation, letting go of attachments and new beginnings.

Whole humanity is crushed, and the chariot of civilization goes on and on. Realize this, watch this, be aware of this -- and then love is so simple; nothing is more simple than that. Drop all that society needs; remember your inner needs. That is not going against society. You are simply trying to enrich your own life. You are not here to fulfill anybody else's expectations. You are here for your thing -- for your own fulfillment.

• Well Hans i agree ABOUT THE CRUSHING OF HUMAnITY! people are not what they used to be, i can spot a phoney a mile away(bad energy) and kinda thought it was my intuation speaking loudly about some of them there always trying to keep trouble going like grade school kids, i love what i do though!, it hurts my heart to feel such stuff! like why cant we all just love one another and be happy?there is no effort in being happy! so in reading your answer Hans......am i seeing that you are telling me to move on outta there? there are only two negative ones there, do you see me moving on? im not really a quitter i put up with a lot because i know nothing is perfect, only God.DO YOU SEE ME STAYING THERE?