Guidance and Direction

• I come to this community with a very sincere request to provide me with some idea of where my life is going. Currently, I am waiting on a few decisions from other parties, and my life could go in some very different directions depending on what those decisions will be. In the meantime, I am dealing with a sense of loss and hopelessness (unrelated to those decisions). I am not even sure what my current situation is really like. I feel very confused. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some guidance with respect to where my life is headed currently if there is any chance of the mists clearing in the near future.

Usually, I have a very good sense of how things are going, and what to expect, simply based on intuition. However, lately, it feels as though everything is under a thick veil. The feeling is literally like being lost in a desert. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

--

GS

• GS, I feel you are used to dealing with other people's considerations and input but this time you must deal with your own. Stop listening to everyone else and tune into what you want. If you had the freedom to choose to do whatever you wanted, what would you do? I feel you had talents when you were younger that you suppressed or put aside in order to be responsble and to do your duty or what was expected.

• Thank you Captain,

A lot of things happened between the last time I posted and today. Most of them not what I would have liked. However, I believe it is now time for me to reevaluate my goals and life and get back in touch with what really makes me happy. I think i have forgotten about it for too long.

If you have any more guidance, please share. I am grateful for any insights you might be able to provide.

--

GS

• You cannot see your path in front of you because other people are blocking your view or taking up too much room on the path. There is another route just for you. It's uphill and lonely but you will reach the top faster.