Is my ex inmy future at all?

• hello junemoon,

i would be very grateful if you could give me your insight regarding my recent ex partner of five years. his b.day is 22/11/71/( scorp cusp sag) and mine 23/9/71 virgo libra cusp.altho the time of birth indicates him last degrees scorp and me last degrees virgo.

is there a future for us?

• Thank you very much, Junemoon. Very glad you are feeling better. Happy spring to you!

• sadsag--you are loyal, friendly, sincere, and genuinely love helping others. This is what drew your ex to you. He is also loyal, and he's charming and outgoing. However, underneath his surface he was anxious, and you knew how to reassure him, and he encouraged you to be more outgoing.

I think the reason you spilt was that he was sensitive underneath, and you have a tendency to say things outright (which can be a good quality) and at times brutally honestly and may have unintentionally wounded him, and at times he seemed not to trust you the way you trusted him. (The irony is that you are more well-meaning and honest than most people!)

I see him in your future because the two of you were a good match. His quick thinking and problem solving stragies combined with your intelligence and caring made an excellent team. If you think you were in the wrong when it ended, apologize. But if he ended things, wait awhile.

He will probably miss you and call. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Junemoon,

Thanks for the reading. You are pretty right on in terms of our personalities. I know I can be brutally blunt sometimes and some people don't know how to take what I say. To me it is just being honest. Honesty is very important to me. And he is sensitive and quick thinking etc.

I'm not really sure who ended it. It just sort of happened. He thought it was me and I thought it was him. I have opologized via email and letter but he will not speak with me. It has been 4 months since the split and 6 weeks since we last had any contact. Thursday is his birthday and so I was thinking just to send a him a happy birthday wish. We'll see how that goes.

I am happy to hear that you see us together. We are a good fit and had, what I thought, was a wonderful relationship. I'll keep the positive enrgy flowing in that direction.

sadsag

• You're welcome, sadsag! I think sending him a happy birthday wish is a great idea--it shows you're thinking about him and wish him well (whether you are together or not). He'll appreciate it, and it may spark something. Keep thinking positive and more positive energy will surely come your way, in love and other areas. Good luck!

• Emergence, I'm not exactly sure if your ex is in your future! It may have been a karmic relationship (which I encounter often), meaning that the two of you were meant to end up together for a time, during which you paid off a karmic debt from a past life, and then you went your separate ways. These relationships are hardest to define because often, in them, things were near-perfect for a time and then seemed to disappear just as fast. I think there's a good chance this is what happened in your relationship.

My ex is a Pisces, and I'm almost sure ours was a karmic relationship. We were together for four months, and then he broke up with me with no clear reason. I was so happy during most of that time. After he broke up with me (at the beginning of last February), I was so sad, but then one day I woke up and realized how self-centered and condescending he had been the last weeks we were together. I don't think he's a bad person--and I learned a lot from our relationship (like that relationships have to be somewhat equal and I couldn't fix everything in it without his help). I realized that the relationship was overall a positive experience, but it was right for it to be over. I had shed my tears and was ready to move on. I don't know if this has anything to do with your situation, but I just thought I'd share it (my own personal experience with an ex!). Trust your intuition in considering your relationship with your ex. If you think you should move on, move on. Good luck!

• Junemoon....just wanted to check in to see if you were back on the threads. My ex is starting to play a bigger role in my life right now and I'd love some insight when you get a minute.

Love and blessings to you. :0)

• Goodmorning Junemoon26,

Thank you so much for your message and for sharing your personal experience.

Oh yeah definitely, I have move on and I want the best in life.

What I mean by moving on is, I will be happy with or without him in the future.

It is great if we get back together but if it is not meant to be, I know it is for the best 🙂

I am leaving it to the higher power and I am ready for whatever that comes in my path.

Thank you again.

You are doing great in here, sharing your gift with all of us.

Lots of love and blessings to you and your love ones.

x x x

• You're welcome, Emergence!

And yes, I am back. I've been super busy, and doing readings whenever I can! I'm taking classes at a community college and finals are coming up, so I've had to spend a lot of time studying--although I'm taking a much-needed break at the moment. (By the way, does anyone know anything about the satire "Candide" by Voltaire? It's the book I'm doing my research paper on--it's about an innocent young man Candide who learns that sometimes "all is not always for the best". If anyone would like to discuss it, that would be great! Thanks!)

• AuntBuck, I can see that you and your ex had a passionate, dynamic relationship. (If you happen to know his "sweetheart's" birth date, I can more easily see how she affects your relationship. I do have a feeling she is very different from you). You were attracted to his bravery and he was attracted to your free spirited-ness and your underlying sensitivity.

Although your relationship worked very well, I think conflict arose when he demanded and expected too much of you, and at times he seemed impossible to please. You often argued over trivial things, although most of the time you both bounced back quickly. You found him distant at times.

He requires a relationship that fufills both his spiritual and emotional needs. (He also tends to over-idealize the past). You fufilled both of these, but especially his spiritual ones. He's the type to believe wholeheartedly in soul mates, and if he has convinced himself that his other ex is, he may have to learn the hard way. She is currently married (and pursuing him)? That's a bad sign right there. If it turns out he is having an affair with her--not that he is--then I would suggest letting go. But it is more that likely he will discover, or has discovered, her true (and not necessarily good) nature and intentions, and he may come back. Until then, it is (was?) a wise decision on your part not to interfere in the situation. The two of you make an excellent pair because you are similar and yet different enough to complement one another, so I see that he is probably in your future. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Junemoon, thank you so much for your insight. Our conflicts arose with his lack of wanting to move forward with me and tended drag his heels. We actually never argued but after talking to him again...I am now communicating all the hurts and injustices I feel he did towards me. It has lead to some very interesting conversations. LOL. He does believe she is his soul mate and I was told by a reader that he has a karmic debt to her. He is still very attracted to me and can't stay away even though I tell him that I need him to finish what he started with her. She was a high school sweetheart who dumped him when he went into the service to better their future. She then left her husband and moved in with him for 8 months after he got out of the service and then went back to her husband. She has now hunted him down after 20 years and decided that he is the one for her and is leaving her husband to be with him. I know soap opera stuff here. He says I give him the physical mainly (and quite a bit of the emotional but not all) and she gives him the emotional and very little of the physical. I do see him starting to see her true colors but I can't make that decision for him so I have told him that while I will be a friend, I will still be looking for someone who can give me everything and not just a portion of a relationship.

He says that since he never had "closure" with her, he needs to finish this. I agree. Do what you need to do. If you come back great! If you don't, well, I'm still going to be happy either way. He's just confusing me with his words about what he wants. I was very happy when I was with him and my family loved him. I prayed for years for a man like this...but I forgot to ask for a man that wanted to be in a relationship and it was one of our challenges. We frequently had strangers tell us how well we matched each other. It would be good to see it work...but I'm not holding my breath for it anymore. If you love something....let it go....if it comes back... Thanks again. I really appreciate this and feel free to let me know if you see anything else. I don't think I'll be able to get her birthdate. I would like to so I can see where they are but I think I need to focus on me and not them. :0)

• Junemoon - I did find out that her birthday is July 5th or 6th, 1963. He told me tonight that he thinks that she will move in and then leave again. Which is really sad that he is going to let her do this again. Any other insights with those dates? What I find significant, he is REALLY drawn to Cancers. His ex wife was a cancer, I'm a cancer and one other of his relationships was a cancer. He hasn't had a lot of significant relationships but 4 of us are cancers. What's that say?

• Dear Junemoon,

Hello again, Since I posted what I did and you read for me I have been contacted by an old ex of mine that I haven't seen in alot of years. Was wondering if this could be the New love that you spoke of or not? Just curious so figured I would ask. His dob is 6-17-69. We have been talking on and off for the last few weeks and was just wondering. Also was wondering if you see anything different with me and my recent ex or just him since it has been about 2 months since I last post here with you.I haven't talked to my recent ex but a few times in the last month I think so was just curious about what things look like as far as him and I go and also what it looks like for the one that I have been talking to for the last few weeks.Thank you again for you insight...Just wonderin if I should pursue this or just stay friends with the one that I have been currently talking to. Thanks again.

• AuntBuck, the fact that he is very drawn to Cancers shows that he values tender, caring, sensitive people, and also loyalty, since these are all Cancer traits. But she is not as strong as you are, and she will bail when things become difficult. In the meantime, I would advise becoming less available. You are right, you do need to focus on yourself right now. You do deserve more than "a portion of a relationship." If he calls you wanting to discuss his relationship with her, say you're sorry but you're busy, or don't pick up. He sounds like he wants to have it all, you and her. But distance now will make him realize later that you were a better match. Another thing to keep in mind: if the situation were reversed, and you were "looking for closure" with an ex, would he be as patient and tolerant with you as you have been with him? Just something to think about. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Junemoon26,

What do you need to know about Candide by Voltaire?

Let me know, I see if I can help with any infos.

Have a great weekend!

Lots of love

x x x

• Thanks JuneMoon....I never thought of it that way before as far as him being patient and tolerate towards me. I don't know that he would be. Interesting to look at it that way. Hmmm...thank you.

• Libralady2008, I think there's a good chance that you and your ex from years ago have the potential for a romantic relationship. You are both intelligent, motivated people. You also both love to socialize. I think you have a better chance of a long-term relationship with this ex than your recent one. There's no harm in giving it a try! Good luck!

• my ex boyfriend has come back into my life after 5yrs of him moving away. i have tried to push him away for the last 11, but i always have thought of him. now that he is back i see him in a different light, i respect him which i didnt before. he is coming out of a bad relationship that resulted with a daughter. he says he loves me and that he just needs time to get himself together because in his words he's "broken". i am trying but my insecurities make me feel as though there are others, but he tells me that i am "no competition" with anyone, and that he has never stopped loving me. im starting to feel myself falling in love with him on a deeper level. he plans on moving to hawaii and i think i may go with him when im done with graduate school. Do we have a chance at something long lasting and meaningful? He's birthday is 10/2/81 and mine is 5/31/82. i really would like some input. thanks so much.

• Hi Junemoon,

Since I posted my original request, I have seen my ex again. Fate put us both in same place last weekend - long story but somewhere I would never have expected him to be - venue was changed 4 days before. I received a text from him afterwards, but nothing personal. Now am clinging to hope that he will come back. I cannot stop thinking about him. Would be grateful for your insight into this. I am 6 October 1963, he is 2 November 1968.

Thank you

• This post is deleted!