Is my ex inmy future at all?

• Junemoon,

Thank you so much for the reading! I really appreciate your taking the time to do one for me. I think that you were pretty accurate in describing my relationship with both men and also introduced some new things for me to think about. I also agree with you about what you said about reuniting with an ex. Although I have feelings for him I know that it's definitely not something I should jump into if he contacts me. I'm really going to have to consider everything put it all into perspective. Sometimes I feel guilty because I care so much for the guy I'm with now and I'm often frustrated with myself for still thinking about my ex. I know you think he still loves me (I believe he still has feelings for me too), but I also suspect that he is caught up with another "ex" as well. A very twisted love triangle right? Haha. Do you think you might be able to see what's going on b/t those two because I often wonder and I would like to know if my instincts are right. I know you're already backed up with other readings and feel free to say no if it's too much a the moment! I also realize that if you do I'll probably be put at the end of the list and that's fine. I'm just curious though. Her DOB is Dec. 5, 1980 and again his is July 14, 1982. Again Junemoon I hope you know how much your reading meant to me and I think it's wonderful that you're doing this for people. I really wish that I had a similar gift to give back to you but hopefully my appreciation will do at the moment 🙂 Thank you!

• You're welcome, If245706! I have a feeling it's more of a "just friends" relationship for your ex and his other ex, since their personalities are more suited to friendship. She seems a little too changeable to him, and he seems a little too serious to her. However, they are good friends because they are so different, and they understand and support each other in a platonic way. To me, a romantic relationship between them in the future seems unlikely. That's all I can see--good luck! 🙂

• Junemoon,

I would love it if you could do a reading for me. My ex and I spilt about 3 months ago but it seemed to be accidental. neither of us was plannig it and then a converation just went south and it was over. I miss him terribly and I think he is hurting too but will not talk with me. He is 4/8/60 and I am 12/1/58.

• LibraLady2008, I think he feels he is on the right path because he thinks she truly loves him and understands him. What he doesn't realize yet, though, is while many relationships start out looking perfect, no one can be perfect forever. As my friend quotes, "Anyone can be brave at noon, but it takes true courage to be brave at 3 in the morning." I guess what I'm trying to say is, when the going is rough, she is more likely to flee than sort things out (which is the opposite of you, who are loyal by nature). I think he does still love you, but is convinced (by her) that they are meant to be together. He will likely find out eventually!

LibraLady, I think you are on the right path, but I would advise trying to meet new people--this will increase your chances of finding the "someone new". You are attractive, charming, friendly, and loyal--all wonderful qualities for a relationship. Although at times you may withdraw into yourself, you are happiest when with other people. Make it a point to go somewhere this weekend. Just as a random suggestion, if you are at all religious, a church? (maybe with a singles group?) Or maybe try taking a class in something new or that you like, like an art class? Or try volunteer work? I have a feeling you'll meet someone, but even if you don't right away, you'll probably have fun and learn something new. Also take time to reflect and relax, as this will create positive energy to draw someone new into your life. Good luck!

• Thanks to everyone else for being patient--I'll get to your readings as soon as I can!

• Junemoon, thanks again for the additional help. I will take into consideration everything you've told me and see how things pan out in my love life. You're so sweet, thanks for helping us all! Blessings and love,

lf245706

• Thank Junemoon for all you have told me. Hopefully I will be able to do what I need to do. Thanks again. Love n peace to you

• Thank you for taking the time to do this. Blessings....

• Hi, everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to do any readings, I was sick this weekend (and when I feel ill I can't see things as well). I hope some of you are still following this thread...I hope everyone's having a good week!

• Kaycita: you and your ex have a lot in common. You are both passionate, outgoing, social people. He was drawn to your courage, honesty, and emotional depth, and you were drawn to his enthusiasm and generous nature. However, you both tend to have a bit of a temper, and may have argued at times.

I think you have a very good chance of reunion. Your personalities are very similar; you both are free-spirited, adventurous, and loyal. Take things one day at a time, and really listen to each other and try to calmly talk things out, rather than let them get out of hand. I really feel like you were meant to be together, but still don't take things for granted! Good luck, and best wishes!

• Hi Junemoon26,

Sorry to hear that you were sick. Hope that you are feeling much better now.

Take all the rest you need. I understood from my great grandmother that readings take lots of energy and if your body is weak, you can fall sick easily. Do take care.

Sending you angel hugs.

x x x

• Junemoon...hope you are feeling better. I can wait for months. Glad you are back.

• Junemoom,

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. There is a nasty bug going around. I have it too. Take it easy and get lots of rest.

sadsag

• I can take as long as you need. I hope you feel better. I just had my first cold of the season two weeks ago. It does take a while to get back to normal. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Take care and sending blessings your way.

• Dear Junemoon:

Thank you sooooooo much for your reading, for your kind words. We have actually talked a lot lately ando have both committed to taking it as you say, one day at a time, we are actually talking about looking for an apartment together and moving in at the end of the year. I have learned not to take anything for granted and to value my partner in many ways.

I appreciate your insight so much, because, you can probably be a LOT more objective than myself!!!

I am sorry to hear that you were sick during the weekend, and sincerely hope you feel well rested and a lot better.

Many blessings to you and THANK YOU so much for sharing your gift.....

• My ex & I haveent always gotten along in the past...but when we did on both ends we were great to another..he even showed me a ring and wanted babies he broke it off with me because of my insecurities he says than found somone new...who he broke up with because of the same reason...Eventually Ive learned how to be without him. The minute I have someone new also, he tends to get jealous. He doesnt want to commit to me but hes always comes comparing other guys to himself. He asks me all type of personal questions.....what I would like to know is does he even care? Is he toying with my emotions?

(I mean , i thought if you cant stand your ex to a T you wouldbt want to hang out with them)

anyway (my bday is jan. 9,1989)( his: Sep. 13,1989)

• My ex & I haveent always gotten along in the past...but when we did on both ends we were great to another.. (my bday is jan. 9,1989)( his: Sep. 13,1989)

• Thanks guys...I'm feeling a little better now! You're right sadsag--there is a nasty bug going around. I've been super-stressed lately and that hasn't been good for resisting illnesses! I'm feeling up to doing some more readings, though!

• coccodd66, I think there is a very good chance that your ex-fiance is in your future. The two of you were very compatible. Both of you are fun-loving, social people, and you both love learning new things. He knew how to calm your fears and brightened your life, and he admired your intelligence, versatility, and quick thinking. Your vision and wit combined with his humor and charm created an unbeatable team. However, at times you may have felt he was subtly trying to control you, which you naturally resisted. He may have felt you were criticizing him when you really just meant well.

Again, I do see him in your future, quite likely within the next year. If you do get back together, try hard to have a balanced relationship and tolerate each other's weaknesses. The relationship is worth it. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Junemoon,

Happy to hear that you are feeling better. Stress can really take a toll on your immune system. I have been really stressed these past few months as well (the split with my ex and buying a new house) so I too am just getting over a bad cold. Would love to get yor take on my situatio with the ex when you get around to it. Don't stress yourself out again though.

sadsag