Reading Request for The Captain

• Hello again Captain!

Thank you for responding and the offer to do a reading. Things in my life and those around me have been turned upside down since Christmas from circumstances we have no control over. But what can you really do? Just gotta roll with it and make the best of whatever life brings your way and help one another get through the difficult times. Things will eventually get better, I have faith in that, and they always do turn out how they are supposed too.

Anyway, I have many questions and I know the answers are within me but sometimes you just need a little help to get back on the right path or reassurance that you are headed in the right direction. As to a specific question, of course relationship outcome comes to mind as do career opportunities but probably more importantly would be with all the life detours that have taken place recently, am I on the right path or do I need a change of direction? I'll let your guides lead you on what area to read because I think that sometimes the questions we want answers to may not be the ones they feel we are ready to have answered. I appreciate any insight you may be able to provide. In case you need, my dob is 21 May 1964.

Thanks again and sending much love your way 😃

God Bless!

• Danr, I feel that all you have been through thus far has had the purpose of increasing your strength and insight, and helping you mature to the point where you can now give guidance to others. With your psychic ability and knowledge of life, you can reach out to help and motivate others who are struggling. You have reached a point where your eyes are open to how the Universe works and you can pass on your wisdom, especially to younger people. You have many talents that are not being used to their full extent. Now is the time to step out from behind the curtains onto the stage.

• Hello again Captain,

You are good I have been reading some of the comments. I was impressed with the meditation reading you did for someone else. Im sorry to ask again but if possible can you do a meditation reading on me ? PLEASE

Thank you (Askin)

searching for knowledge

• What meditation reading?

• I read a comment someone had sent you thanking you for a meditation you had done for them. Maybe I read wrong if so would this be possible? tAs to a specific question, on relationship outcome as do career opportunities but probably more importantly would be with all the life detours thnd my career recently, am I on the right path or do I need a change of direction? Let your guides lead you on what area to read. I need answers to many questions I am ready to have answered even to ones that may not be pleasent.

• Askin, can you please start ypur own thread because this one already contains Danr's vibes and I don't want to confuse the two of you.

• Hey there Captain ~

Hope you are doing well today my friend. Thank you for the reading and sorry it took me a few days to respond to you. Things are starting to settle down a bit and returning to normal after recent events required me to be away from here for a bit. (I have a thread on the reason for my absence). Circumstances temporarily paused my personal explorations but everything happens for a reason and there are lessons to be learnt in all situations.

Anyway, prior to my absence, I was headed in a direction of personal & spiritual growth, in the pursuit of higher awareness, to obtain knowledge to assist me in arriving there. You mentioned "psychic ability" and "talents that are not being used to their full extent", others have told me this as well. They also stated "a power within which you will exercise shortly, a rising steed in thought and power, divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching." So, if "now is the time to step out from behind the curtains onto the stage" then I take that to mean that I am headed in the right direction...that the pursuit to discover and learn more how to tune out the noise & static and tune in, is the right path. I think and process in a logical manner but I have lots of faith and feel things in an unexplainable way and I am trying to figure out how to integrate it all together. Do you understand what I am trying to say, am I making any sense? Lol! Do you have any advice, guidance or resources to suggest?

Thanks again and I look forward to following your threads. This is such a great place, the love, support, genuine caring and learning from the experiences of everyone, all the questions, answers and insight.

Take care my friend!

God Bless

• You are heading in the right direction, Danr, but all the guidance you need is inside you. Turn off your logical mind and listen to the voice of your intuition. Ask your guides to send you the information you need and be open to it arriving in perhaps unusual ways.

• PS I feel you are not being heard by those around you or those you need to get through to so perhaps try a different way of communicating.

• Excuse me Captain, sounds like a little irritation. Nothing Personal.. I and this other, seem as though, Im picking up vibes ( never mind). Any way what I was asking is" If so would this be possible, whats your energy on the outcome of the relationship with me and my better half?? as well as my career opportunities but probably more importantly would it be, I am on the right path or do I need a change of direction on either or both personal situation as well as buisness? Let your guides lead you on what area to read for me. I need answers to many questions I am ready to have answers even to ones that may not be pleasant. I'll be looking to your reply. 🙂 have a good day!

• "psychic ability"

step out from behind the curtains onto the stage" then I take that to mean that I am headed in the right direction...that the pursuit to discover and learn more how to tune out the noise & static and tune in, is the right path. I think and process in a logical manner but I have lots of faith and feel things in an unexplainable way and I have figured out how to integrate it ALL together.

Very interesting

• Good Evening Captain ~

Hope you have had a good day and things are going well for you my friend. I would like to ask if you could clarity your post about trying a different way of communicating, that you feel I am not being heard by those around or need to get through too. Does this refer to communication with those who physically walk this earth or spiritual communication with my guides and/or angels? If the latter, I would welcome any technique you may be able to suggest? I kinda refer and think of myself as being in an infancy stage; not to mean the number of years I have physically walked this earth or in my faith, but in my journey to discover and evolve to a higher spiritual awareness, so I welcome input and guidance from those whose evolution is further along then my own.

Also, I read through your "what are your issues" post and found it quite interesting. I know there is quite a demand for your time, but when you do have a few moments (probably not many, lol) I would like to request if you could consult your book to see what mine are to give me an idea on what I may need to work on. No hurry, just whenever you have time my dear. If you would prefer I make the request on the other thread, just let me know.

I am sending you a great big "thank you" for all you do on here to help others and for all your insightful posts. You are very much appreciated and I wanted you to know that! Have a beautiful evening my friend 😃

Take care of yourself & God Bless

• Hello Askin ~

Hope you have had a blessed day 😃

It's sometimes hard when speaking to someone through the typed word so I hope I don't come across in the wrong way but I am a little confused by your most recent posts on this thread? Were you commenting that you found my thoughts very interesting or did you have a question about it? Just curious.

Also, I noticed that in your question to Captain that you phrased part of it word for word from my own question. Let me preface by saying, please please don't take this the wrong way my dear as I have no ill intentions, but I would suggest that maybe you should rephrase the question in your own words so that Captain can better answer your questions. The reason I say this to you is that there may be some confusion or inaccuracy in your answers as there is the possibility that Captain may pick up on my vibes and the answers may have no relevance to your situation. Although this is a public forum, every reader, just as every individual, is unique, so it may benefit you to start a different thread for your interactions with The Captain so that you can get answers that better relate to you and your situation. That is the reason I started this thread, at Captains request, so the vibes don't get confused with another. I appreciate and welcome any comments you may have but I also want to make sure you get the best possible guidance that is meant for you. Just a suggestion.

Blessings to you my dear 😃

• Askin, none of my answers here have been for you - they are all for Danr. Now there is confusion which is why I asked you to please start your own thread. I will not be answering any of your questions here.

• Danr, I feel there is some problem with the way you communicate or put yourself across to the people around you. I feel they are misinterpreting your words and manner and that some ill feeling is being created.

• Danr, your issues are -

RECOGNITION

Need for a public identity/to be somebody on your own, apart from the family

Purity and innocence vs ambition

Loving a bad reputation

Lack of credit

False sense of success

People who cheat others out of credit

Plagiarism

Society's repressive force

Mistrust of authority figures

Lack of faith in parents

Poor leadership in the home

Expecting punishment if you shine too brightly

Fear of being censured or ignored

How to get your power back - appreciating family, resisting a temptation to seize the floor, avoiding dirty politics, coping with dirty politics, knowing what success is, exposing fraudulence but not succumbing to it, and using a pseudonym to maintain anonymity.

SEX

Search for the ultimate orgas*m

Sexual rejection

Lack of magnetism

Emptiness after sex

Poor sex education

Early abuse

Irrational fear of as well as an attraction to death

Insistence on proving sexual desirability or prowess (to the point where it hinders your ability to be deeply known)

Obsession with being creative to the point where you hinder prosperity

Dreams of being financially well cared for/fear of financial ruin

Obsession with being gorgeous and alluring

How to get your power back - appreciating closeness for its own sake, learning to give pleasure as well as receive it, overcoming the desire for instant gratification, handling money properly, conquering the urge for unnecessary spending, loving security and loyalty, rising above animal instincts and desires, making assets grow, following good business practices, and resisting dark intrigue and taboos.