GET OVER HIM!

• Hi captain, this is katigirl. I'm a scorpion with scorpio rising and moon in gemini. Back in 2001 I met this guy by the name of E who I really fell for. I don't know why I was so attracted to him but anyway I struck up a conversation and gave him my phone# which he didn't give me his, he never called me. Obviously he wasn't attracted to me at all. We worked in the same place on the same shift. Soon the business started hiring other girls which of course he took a fancy to, who wouldn't after all they were beautiful. Anyway I stayed at the job and put up with it until the business closed down a year later. I knew this was a stupid idea from the moment I first met him, but I didn't want to follow my first mind which was to not approach him at all. here it is 9 years later and I still have strong feelings that for some reason I can't shake no matter what I try. Captain why can't I get over this guy? Please help me I'd like to finally move on for good . I wish I could erase any memory of him from my mind but unfortunately that's not possible. He's a scorpion as well.

• katigirl>>Captain why can't I get over this guy? Please help me I'd like to finally move on for good . I wish I could erase any memory of him from my mind but unfortunately that's not possible. He's a scorpion as well.

Sandran712>>I see a Scorpio is a little similiar to Cancer.We tend to go backwards for relationships.But,Nothing ever developed from this .All you can do is move on.If there is no feeling there.It should have been easy.What you feel is not love.Physical attraction does help some.But, you do not fall for someone on looks alone.Maybe someone else will come along that will destract your thinking form this guy.Which it will.

• Katigirl, you like the challenge of a guy who is not interested in you. It's not love but the excitement of the chase, of trying to exert your power over another. There is lust but no real love - you don't actually know this person all that well to be in love with him.

• thank you captain.Sometimes it takes the insight of another to help you see the truth.

• thank you sandran712,I really didn't think that I would get a response from anyone other than the captain but I really appreciate your advice.