SEEMS TO BEEE VEERY AGRESSIVE SITUATION

• i rreecently diid a full seession Past Present Future and crown spread to clarify divine guidance on my Dwelling situation, recently i moved in a temp position with a friend and son. Three people in a dwelling, there are a few external people that create influence all together as well/ This reading was very alarming to me and def not what i want to hear lol. But i can accept but wish to have another as well give me a view point and advice.

crowning:Fool

Present celtic:1.3w,2.Qswrds,3.king heart,4.hang man (foundation)5. recent influence,queen wand, 6. future inf,knight hearts,7.2swrds,8.reversed seven hearts,9.tower.10.reversed 4 pent.

i also do a three card lay out with each condition as people or events that grace the question:6pent,3hearts,justice.

Now here is the whirlwind:future celtic crown:Page wands

1.king wands.2.knight pent3.5swrds.4.2wands5.5 cups.6.10swrds7.five wands8.page pentacles,9.page hearts10.wheel fortune

reverse 9swrds,4wands,empress

Past celtic: crown:8 hearts

1.high prst 2. emperor 3. 5pent, 4. ace hearts 5. lovers. 6.star 7. 8wands. 8.death (. devil. 10. strength.

page swrds,judgment, nine hearts.

if anyone can throw in some divine guidance i thank you.

• Hi Turboxs.

I saw your post in Neeces thread that you understand her frustration that noone answers her posts. I want you to know that I dont know about tarot so much that I can be of help in these threads that you have made. Thats why I have not answered them. I advice you to once in a while take them up on top again to show that you are still hoping for a reply on those questions.

Also certain threads could be interesting to post in. For example Hanswolfgang is a proffessional tarotreader. If you ask him in one of his threads (that others have started) then he usually answers very quickly. Not to make a promice on his behalf, but I have seen he is very helpful to people. Also see if you find other threads where people may post in for a talk or a reading.

• ok thank you!

• hanged woman>>I want you to know that I dont know about tarot so much that I can be of help in these threads that you have made

Sandran712>>I got asked in the beginning when I first joined this board.If you don't know Tarot what are you doing here?..I said that This may be a Tarot forum.There are other subjects on here besides Tarot.And I told her I come on here for the Astrology threads

• I only moved the thread upwards, so that others who might be skillful in tarot could answer. To keep the thread active. Since she had said in another thread that she was disappointed that noone answered her threads. That was what I was doing here in this thread, Sandran712.

• well i got this now maybe another time, thank you