New inner peace with myself and my life want to remain humble and thankful

• ive been very fortunate that I was brought up with the tarot, and I have always considered myself a very intuative, and hve very keen instincts about certin things. I rely on that to help me make decisions. recently I have experienced 3 years of total caos and turmoil. But with that

I have finally reached a point that I thought was beyond my reach. But suprise I had to experience those things to bring me to this feeling of inner and outer peace, clarity and

the work all seemed necesary to my furture sucess in living a totally great life. So now I don't

want to be a ego filled person so I would like guidance on staying humble, appreciative, and thankful,but at the same time want to emulate my strength that kept me up when things were

not at all even a thought that I could achieve.

• I do not know but it seems to me that you are on the right path because you recognize it and are thankful. The Universe knows when it comes from your heart. Seems you need to rely on your gift, intuition and heart to know what to do at the right time.