Hi Ultra Blonde Bird

• Hey UBB, I've just been thinking of you and hope all is going ok. Let me know how you are when you get a chance. Take care. x

• hEy stonyeye lovely to hear from u. Things have been a bit tricky for me but I am hanging inthere! I have been talking a lot with hans which is proving very useful . His last couple of posts have been about redicovering my true nature and he also comments I am more intersted in death than life at the moment which is v interesting. He says that returning to my true nature and being mire intersted in life than death will bring jer back towards me.

anywYs how r u? Looks like u have been full on with readings! How has that been? I can c from yr profile pic u obv ride - lucky u I love horses but don't get the opportunity to ride at the moment. Do let me know how u are doing

ubb x

• Hi! there you are. I've been looking for you here! I'm glad that you are getting some help from Hans. He can be kind of cryptic but if you keep at it, youcan usually get some pretty helpful stuff from him. Just requires a little thought. 🙂 I think that is very true about living your life. Being interested in life and loving it no matter what is going on around you. Obviously, it is not so easy to do when you are hurting but definitely a good step in the right direction. Everybody wants to be with someone who loves life and I can tell that you have that in abundance. You'e got it all. You just may need to tap into that again.

About me? Well, I'm doing ok. I'm in the process of making a decision regarding moving and am going crazy trying to decide. I lived in London for about 5 years and have missed it since moving back to California. I am considering going for a job there again and the deadline is looming. Part of me wants to stay where I am. It is home and I have family here. Part of me misses the lively diversity of London and all that it has to offer. Probably one of the biggest issues holding me back (besides family) is my horse. I love him so much and have enjoyed getting back into riding again after quite a few years away. i would have to give him up if I moved. 😞 Not an easy decision. I'll probably stay here in CA but of course there is a part of me that is just agonizing over missing out on the excitement of expat life. Hmmm... will let you know when i finally decide.

Oh! I have another thread here to recomend if you are interested. Some really wonderful people are posting there with some great perspectives. It is the Soul Mate thread under the relationships forum. Not sure why, but i think you may find some very supportive freinds there too.

Talk with you soon! xx

• Hey there good to hear form you

sounds like you have some pretty major decisions to make. You must be pretty amazing to be able to cross continents work wise and be successful. It sounds like you have opportunities within your reach which must be scary and excitiing all at the same time. I can understand too the difficulty with thinking about leaving your horse behind - horses are such amazing responsive creatures I think and when you are in tune with a horse you love it is an amazing friendship.

I hope whatever decision you make itits right for you. I will look out the soul mate site you suggest. Lovely to hear from you. If you do some to UK I am about 2.5 hours from London so you have a kind of buddy here already 🙂

UBB xxxx

• Hey! so, i was so busy talking all about myself. I didn't ask if there was anything new with the situation? I hope you are feeling ok about things. I loved your motto by the way about detaching! You and I are both working on that one then.

No, I'm not all that amazing. 🙂 I'm just lucky enough to have a job (teaching) that allows me to do so anywhere in the world. If I do get back there, I would love to meet up with you! How fun would that be. Hmmm... I'm guessing a few different locations about 2-3 hours outside of London. if you don't feel like disclosing, I understand completely. Just curious.

So, you said you haven't had a chance to do much riding lately. Do you have a horse currently? You are right. it is the best feeling in the world to be connected with such an amazing animal. They are so much more attuned and feeling than many people realize. You obviously "get" them! 🙂

• Hi there

I live in gloucestershire which is SW england and very pretty (in parts !) Unfortunately I dont have a horse 😞 I do love them tho.

The situation between me and husband is tricky. He is sorting himself out a flat, still seeing the OW and working with her. I have gone to more formal twice a week access for him with the kids. He sees to be on a self destruct course .

Out of interest which card came up in both readings representing the OW.

UBB xxxx