Question for Twinsoul ..

• Hello Twinsoul,

In regards to my previous question in your other thread ( A gift For You ) and your answer of ( Yes, Keep at it ) . I was wondering if My life's path as a Clairvoyant and a seer/heeler will be eventually end being my life long Job . Please keep in mind that my first and foremost concern is helping others .Is there a time frame when all this will come about for me .I was just told that eventually this is what I would be doing . I just don't want you to think that I am being selfish for asking . I guess we all get anxious about knowing things , But then again ,sometimes it none of our business in knowing , and things just happen when it is time huh . Anyway what ever comes to you from your Guides , will be appreciated .:O)

Thank again for you time .

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46^A^

• hi doves

sweetie being a psychic is a compulsion. if it is your calling , then it will pull you so hard in its direction, that there wont be anything that you can do about it. people will seek you out. it will evolve and become impossible to deny. soooo the answer is yes. blessings keep in touch

• Thank you so very much Twinsoul for answering my post .I wasn't sure if you seen my post to you . But said to myself ..(well if there is an answer to be had it will be delivered ). I greatly appreciate !!:O) I really do .:O) I shall be patient and just let things happen naturally ,god willing .. Good things come to those who wait huh . What will be ..will be . I know this :O)

Thank You again .

Take Care and God Bless .^A^

Doves46

• and yes , I will keep in touch . Thanks again :O)

Have a great day !

• Gday Twinsoul ,

It's me agin ..:O)

Hope you are having a good day ! Twinsoul , Do you see me taking up a different Job in the near future or maybe even working for myself one day . That is something I would really like to do ( Working for myself that is ) Which I am sure everyone would love to do lol .:O) (Not that I am not grateful for the job that I have . It is just not what I want to be doing for the rest of my working days . )

If so , which talent/s of mine do you see , would be the best avenue for me to take that would generate a source of income for me or if any of them is really worth putting extra money out to accomplish such a goal . I am hoping for great wealth here lol .I am not a materialistic person . Just enough to even out the budget and any necessities in between . If anything comes to mind I would appreciate it .

Have a great day and thank you for your time !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• I probably should of asked with one of my Hobbies would serve me well as apposed to Talents . Then again maybe they fall into the same category lol ..ok bumping this up to my question .:O)

Bump *:O)

• doves

these questions are best answere for you by an astrologer. ask hanswolfgang to help you.

blessings

• Thank you Twinsoul for your reply and directing me to HansWolfgang .

Have a Awesome day !

Doves

• Hello Twinsoul ,

How are you today ? I hope all is going well for you .Thank you for offering your services once again ! This is probably a silly question but here it goes anyway lol I am in need of a reliable car , not a new one . Just one that will get me from point A to point B that won't put me in the poor house so to speak lol .

Would your Guides be able to direct me in the direction I need to go to find this car or offer up any clues as where I can . I tried asking my own Guides , but I am not sure if I am on track with it all . Maybe this isn't that kind of question one ask Guides either . I am just a newbie at all of this .Who knows maybe the clues they may have to offer ,actually match up with the ones I think I am getting lol

Take Care and God Bless You

Doves

• bumpitee bump bump :O)