Torn between two Taurus's...need a reading please!

• Me: 11-17-76 @ 4:30pm in Fort Riley, Kansas USA

S: 5-11-73, unknown time/city, Illinois, USA

T: 4-21-74, unknown time, Port Huron, Michigan, USA

Just met both guys, and trying to figure out how to go about things...friendship vs romantic interests? Any insight is appreciated! 🙂

• Hi, Solarity!

I see T as being your best match long-term. His loyalty, enthusiasm, and zest for life is equal to yours. You are also both sentimental and affectionate. You and S will probably clash somewhat in beliefs/values (although you could make good friends), while you and T's are much the same. You are both romantic and complement each other. You find his loyalty inspiring and you bring light to his life. Follow your intuition, and of course the final decision is up to you, but I see T as being your best match! Good luck, and best wishes!

• This post is deleted!

• Junemoon, I think you hit it on the nose. 🙂 When I first met S I thought he was interesting, and we seem to have a lot in common, however I feel myself leaning more towards friendship with him - thus, I am hesitant to put my foot into the romantic pond of possibility. With T, I instantly felt a romantic pull, and felt it returned, however the situation did not allow for any exploration at that moment. I am hoping to see T again tonight or Saturday, so we will see what happens from there...will keep you posted!

Thank you again for your reading!

• You're very welcome, Solarity! Please do keep me posted! 🙂