I am thankful for:

• The lifestyle I get to lead,which allows me to guide people,and steer them towards the positive..For your donation to this worthy cause.For my loving family,and my friends,who are always there for me. Also for my soul mate,who is always there for me,and for God who always is there to listen,for this I am thankful,and also blessed.

puretarot

• I am thankful for my son who tells me everyday at least ten times a day "I love you mama". He's a remarkable little boy that god blessed me with. I'm thankful for the capacity to forgive and have compassion for other people. Even when it is not shown to me. I am thankful for a loving god and how he made me. And I'm thankful for waking up to live another day.

• I am thankful for all my great firends.I am thankful for all my pets.I am thankful for my home and the food that I can share and eat.I am thankful for finely healing and not being sick any more.

• I am thankful for that my sister who is disabled by RA is responding well to her medications and her physical condition has (at least for now), stopped deteriorating.

• I am thankful that my dad is recovering from his house blowing up in Jan..09.He's living with us,and is alot of company for me..I'm thankful for my loving husband,and family and friends..

I'm thankful the country is starting to recover,and that God hasn't turned his back on the world,for all the evil that is in it..I'm thankful I have a gift of reading tarot for people and that I can help them with their problems..I'm thankful I'm happy,and starting to recovery from my torn rotor cuff...

• I am thankful for the love of family and friends that have supported me through what has been a very, very bad year. I am thankful for the presence of my cat, the fact that I have the responsibility for him has seen me through dark times.

• I am thankful for everyday I live and all the experiences of my day.

I am thankful for the sun that shines and the moon and stars at night.

I am thankful for the ones I love.

I am thankful for friendship and family.

I am thankful for a chance to express my feelings out to the world today!

• I am thankful to be here to see another year coming to an end. And looking forward to the next one. For old friends, new found ones and for future new ones coming into my life. And for all that is around me The whole ball of wax. All the well wishes and love that I receive. For being able to share something to help others. My roof, food, family, friends, pets and tomorrow.

• I am thankful for all the opportunites my Life is giving me, and all the people who are around me in my life

• I am very thankful for all the times things could have been worse, but turned out right, answered prayers, always for miracles, even the ones I don't see. I am so thankful for three healthy kids, and a very honest and caring boyfriend, our two beautiful dogs, and cat, and how loyal and loving they are to us. I'm even thankful to my ex for making me insanly jealous, which lead me to get in shape, and realize my own potential! I am thanful for God, Jesus, angels, and they way they look out for us, I'm thankful for the nice people who take time on here, and elsewhere for others, also for my family,especially my nana and the friends I have and manage to stay in touch with all over the world. I am so thankful we have our home, even if something is constantly messing up in it, I realize how blessed we are, with the way things have been for so many, I am thankful for the oppertunities to be able to share tangibly, spirtually with those that God puts in my path.

• I am thankful for my life, because I have been close to suicide in the past. Thank you to my family and friends and my gorgeous greyhounds.