Pisces Craft Challenge

• Enter the Pisces Craft Challenge Here!

============================================================== Ruling the 12th House of the Unconscious, Pisces is the absolute sign of dreams. From that recurring nightmare you've had throughout your life to that sweet dream where your old high school crush made an unexpected cameo, you can thank the intuitive energy of Pisces for tapping into these deep recesses of your mind.

+++++++++++++++++++++THE CHALLENGE: +++++++++++++++++++++

This month's Cosmic Craft Challenge urges you to capture your dreams. Whether you decorate a special journal just for jotting down your dreams each morning, you build an online blog to share your dreams with all your peers or you channel your latest dreams into visual artwork, we want to see what you come up with!

++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE RULES:++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Post a picture of your creation by March 16 in the Pisces Craft Challenge Forum (here). Each entrant will receive a copy of the book Divination by Tarot.com founder Paul O’Brien, which includes a Tarot.com gift certificate for $15!

• Photo file requirements: Photo file size must be less than 300 KB. If you have difficulty uploading your image, please submit it to craftchallenge@tarot.com.

• Polling will happen from March 17 to March 19, with live results displayed on the Pisces Craft Challenge rules page.

• The lucky winner will be announced and notified on March 20, when the Sun is in Aries.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE PRIZE: +++++++++++++++++++++++++

The winning craftser will receive an autographed copy of Paul O'Brien's expert Divination book, which also includes a $15 gift certificate to Tarot.com. The winner will also receive 100 FREE Karma Coins.

But everyone who participates gets a copy of Paul's book, so be sure to participate!

Don't have a Forum User Name?

Click here to create your forum name and participate in the contest!

• Hi, I have something to share πŸ™‚

PiscesCollage.jpg

• Oops, that didn't work. Here let me try something else...

• Oh, crud. Well, I guess I'll just submit it to the link you listed.

• Well, just so everyone else can see- here's a small version of it.

• This is a digital collage, normally 16"x20" (although I had to submit it much smaller).

I've been fantasizing about the beach for weeks now (I'm totally ready for summer!), so I thought it would be appropriate to incorporate elements of the sea into the pisces design.

How I made it: The background is a photo I took of sea shells, rocks, and jewelry that I placed in a bin of water that I colored with food dye. I manipulated it digitally to make it more watery.

The foreground figures (the fish and woman) were originally sketched out by me and then covered by pieces of cut up magazines. I scanned the image and added the black stroke (outline) on the computer so that the figures would stand out from the background somewhat.

I added the text last. I chose white because it would complement the color chord I selected.

Ultimately, I opted to keep the background strong (visually arresting) so that the viewer's eye constantly wants to shift between the implied spaces. This creates an unstable figure-ground which I believe accents the well-known hazy, mystical aspects of Piscean people.

Thanks for reading! πŸ™‚

• This is my project...a bunch of characters created entirely out of garbage!

I had a dream that both of the garbage cans in my driveway were having some sort of a fight, and garbage from both sides was coming out.

I decided from then, instead of throwing out some items that most people would think are useless, to create art from it.

I used super glue, hot glue, tape, and paint to hold everything together. All the characters you see are created from regular house trash.

• This post is deleted!

• Attached is Afj900's submission. Enjoy!

• I have been trying to reconnect with my art...so I've been practicing, so that I can once again be as good an artist as I used to be (long story). I love doing fantasy art and recently finished my drawing of a Sea Dragon. He is all freehand, pencil and ink:

• testing 1, 2

• Clearly seen only in the silvery moonlight, the crystal cob-wwwebs that are my dreams, embody my spirit.

In my dreams, I travel the globe, to exotic places where I see new faces; my waking dreams include new streams of income (for the pisces that are my dreams to thrive and manifest) :), woven together in a watery, dreamy palette of greens, blues, and the violet of the night. I dream of a world that is whole and complete, spiritually present to the wisdom of the ancient past, even while living with eyes to the future. I dream of freedom and peace, prosperity and abundance, where all people are valued and where the status of women is not less than that of men, and where children are valued as the sweet potentiation of dreams that they are.

• Admin, are you present?

• Here is my contribution. Oil on canvas. Pantomime moments. πŸ™‚

• I guess I will try again. πŸ™‚

• I didn't read the rules enough - I guess I am too late, but maybe someone will enjoy my dream. πŸ™‚