New any readings ya'll- really neeed some help

• Ok. I won't do anything else but I do want to know, what is the portal?Nights, we have been staying at my b-f house cause I don't want to be here. I haven't been doing too much. I have been putting a light around my whole house and I say (aloud) that if you can (and want to) go into the light because it means unconditional love and complete joy. I say that anything negative or evil is not welcome and I demand it leaves but other than that, I haven't done anything. Someone told me that I was the portal but I didn't like that answer. I have passed along some gifts to my daughter and try to comfort her by telling her that her angels are always with her and that she can call on them whenever she is scared. Nothing has ever tried to harm her but she gets scared easily. Won't go to the closest bathroom and wants the dog with her at night.I tell her that unless the dog is barking and growling, she shouldn't be aftaid. I want to know what the portal is so I can deal with it. Thank you for telling me my spirit guides name. Is he the only one I have? I remembered speaking to him and I was comforted by the sound of his voice. Didn't need to see him and apparently I was much worse than I thought I was but I wasn't afraid. Now I just fear for my kids. I wish my daughter could have a comforting spirit to help her do everything.She needs help but I really don't want to give her alot of meds or do jail time becauseof it. So if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it and I promise I won't do anything w/out asking first. I live in a small town and I don't know where to look for someone that could help me. Especially w/out wanting alot of money. But I will find them. (somewhere) I was gonna go with the Spring Hills Ghosthunters on a trip but they haven't contacted me in a while and I was looking forward to it too. I just want some help.

• Sylvannah, I feel that your house is very near to some graves and that the occupants are being drawn to the psychic abiltiies of you and your daughter for help. The thing is they are neither evil nor negative - just lost and confused - so your previous prayers won't help. Just pray for an angel to lead them into the light or that they see the light for themselves but if you think of them as evil, they won't be able to move on. They pick up your thoughts and so now believe they are bad people who don't deserve the light.

You can help them to pass over or you can just get four quartz crystals soaked in holy water and/or sea salt and bury them at the four corners of your property to stop any spirits invading. Make sure you cleanse the house with smudging or whatever before you put in the boundary stones.

• Ok. I won't do anything else but I do want to know, what is the portal?Nights, we have been staying at my b-f house cause I don't want to be here. I haven't been doing too much. I have been putting a light around my whole house and I say (aloud) that if you can (and want to) go into the light because it means unconditional love and complete joy. I say that anything negative or evil is not welcome and I demand it leaves but other than that, I haven't done anything. Someone told me that I was the portal but I didn't like that answer. I have passed along some gifts to my daughter and try to comfort her by telling her that her angels are always with her and that she can call on them whenever she is scared. Nothing has ever tried to harm her but she gets scared easily. Won't go to the closest bathroom and wants the dog with her at night.I tell her that unless the dog is barking and growling, she shouldn't be aftaid. I want to know what the portal is so I can deal with it. Thank you for telling me my spirit guides name. Is he the only one I have? I remembered speaking to him and I was comforted by the sound of his voice. Didn't need to see him and apparently I was much worse than I thought I was but I wasn't afraid. Now I just fear for my kids. I wish my daughter could have a comforting spirit to help her do everything.She needs help but I really don't want to give her alot of meds or do jail time becauseof it. So if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it and I promise I won't do anything w/out asking first. I live in a small town and I don't know where to look for someone that could help me. Especially w/out wanting alot of money. But I will find them. (somewhere) I was gonna go with the Spring Hills Ghosthunters on a trip but they haven't contacted me in a while and I was looking forward to it too. I just want some help. I have recently been told that my daughter has 2 (bully) spirits following her. She has been told on how to get rid of them but I don't think she has the spiritual strength to do it. I was told I have a medicine man here and I know how to get him to leave. I have also been told that I have a native american man here guarding maybe this supposed portal which would make sense if this was once an indian burial site.I was told I have a total of 5 spirits here and I only would want 2 to stay. I can get rid of the one but my daughter needs the strength to get rid of the other 2. They are in their early teens and that is why they are attracted to her. I have told them that I am sorry they were picked on and bullied and when I was younger, I used to get picked on and bullied all the time but I didn't want to do that to other people when I got bigger because I remember I didn't like it and I would't want to do that to anyone else. I told them that they will not bully her and if they feel the need to bully someone, they can bully me but I don't think that will be very effective. What can I do?