To Those Who Wait

• and letting go of the tail i like that one too

• ~Captain,~

I love that you express your "Devine Nature"

Like many other's, there was times that I found myself stuck in that "negative thinking" state of mind. This is something that I have recently came across a very helpful routine in dedicating myself & ones self to living each day in Spirit. I have found this very helpful and gratifying, I would like to share this with everyone who like me is or once was forever looking back, never feeling fullfilled in life, or always's pondering that tale, tale question; "Could of, Would of & Should of"So

1- Commit to at least 1 daily experience- Before I begin my daily routing of exercise,meditation, or writing. I go to my desk & choose my gift for that day, "Where you share something of yourself, with no expectation of being acknowledged or thanked. Sometimes it's just a call to a stranger who's written to me, or perhaps order flowers or send a book or present to someone who has helped me in a local store. One occassion I sent a check to Habitat for Humanity. It doesn't matter if this activity is big or small- it's a way to begin the day in spirit.

2- Become conscious of all thoughts that arent aligned with your source. The moment you catch yourself excluding someone or having a judgmental thought, say the words "In Spirit" to yourself. Then make a silent effort to shift that thought to match up with your Source energy.

3- In the morning before you fully awake, & again as your going to sleep, take one or two minutes of what I call "quiet time with God". Be in a state of appreciation and say aloud, "I want to feel good."

4- Remind yourself of this statement : "My life is bigger than I am." Print it out and post it strategically in the home,car, & work place. The "I" is your ego identificaion, Your life is Spirit flowing through you unhindered by ego - it's what you showed up her to actualize and is infinite.The 'I" that identifies you is a fleeting snippet.

5- Dedicate your life to something that reflects an awareness of your Divinity. You are greatness personified, a resident genius, and a creative master - regardless of any ones opinion. Make a silent dedication to encourage and express your Devine Nature.

~~~+Devine+~~~

by: Wayne Dyer

• Wonderful thread. Thanks, people!

• OOPs (Sorry I posted this on the wrong thread, it should be here for all of us who wait)

Hello Captain & Everyone on this site......I'm just so excited this morning and had to share this with EVERYONE WHO WAITS.

We are all waiting and reading the questions we are asking psychics, its always about LOVE & WHEN will it happen......well, I got home yesterday and heard this absolutely catchy song by Michael Bubl'e...........I absolutely LOVE LOVE this song!!! I first heard it and it brought a HUGE smile to my face, it is so reminiscent to a time that we all CAN wait and hope for that NEW Love.

Captain I finally got it.......the Law of Attraction you were explaining to us is all about putting your intention out there, living like it's already happened and actually feeling it in your soul....that's when it really happens. This song is exactly that, someone who is excited about a love that has not happened yet, but looking forward to it with so much passion. I have copied and pasted the lyrics and hope everyone picks up from it what I did. I also downloaded it onto my cell phone so maybe you can too.

Michael Bubl'e : Haven't Met You Yet Lyrics

I'm Not Surprised

Not Everything Lasts

I've Broken My Heart So Many Times,

I Stop Keeping Track.

Talk Myself In

I Talk Myself Out

I Get All Worked Up

And Then I Let Myself Down.

I Tried So Very Hard Not To Loose It

I Came Up With A Million Excuses

I Thought I Thought Of Every Possibility

And I Know Someday That It'll All Turn Out

You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out

And I Promise You Kid That I'll Give So Much More Than I Get

I Just Haven't Met You Yet

Mmmmm ....

I Might Have To Wait

I'll Never Give Up

I Guess It's Half Timing

And The Other Half's Luck

Wherever You Are

Whenever It's Right

You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life

And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing

And Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me

And Now I Can See Every Possibility

Mmmmm ......

And Somehow I Know That It Will All Turn Out

And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out

And I Promise You Kid I'll Give So Much More Than I Get

They Say All's Fair

And In Love And War

But I Won't Need To Fight It

We'll Get It Right

And We'll Be United

And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing

And Being In Your Life Is Gonna Change Me

And Now I Can See Every Single Possibility

Mmmm .....

And Someday I Know It'll All Turn Out

And I'll Work To Work It Out

Promise You Kid I'll Give More Than I Get

Than I Get Than I Get Than I Get

Oh You Know It'll All Turn Out

And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out

And I Promise You Kid To Give So Much More Than I Get

Yeah I Just Haven't Met You Yet

Oh Promise You Kid

To Give So Much More Than I Get

I Said Love Love Love Love Love Love Love .....

Love Love Love .....

• Thank you Captain - I needed to read this today. I've been going in circles for many months now, around and around and still around again. I wonder what's I've missed? The time has come . . Let go and LET GOD!

Thank you and God Bless!!

• TheCaptain, this morning especially what is happening to me these kind words told me the answer. To "let it go"

Thanks so much.

• DevineEvanescence, those suggestions are wonderful.

• Thanks, It works even better when you can actually commit to doing it routinely ! lol

xoxoxo

• Yes, regular daily affirmation is vital.

• Dear Captain ~

I very much like your posts! I've been away for a while, not by my choice! Lol! We had a terrible ice storm that caused much destruction to many in our area and the surrounding communities that left us without power for a couple weeks. We were declared a state of emergency and disaster area. Talk about "when" that was the only question on everyone's mind...when will we have power again, when would life get back to normal? You just don't realize how much you depend on electricity and take it for granted until it's gone! Lol! Well most of the "whens" have been answered and life is getting back to somewhat normal! Lol! Just lots of clean up to be done. Anyway, took a little longer to get internet back but got it back and couldn't wait to get back on tarot and catch up, and needing a little inspiration! Lol! Gonna take me a little while to catch up on all the posts but I'm happy that I've come across yours and wanted to let you know that I appreciate your posts very much! Would love to have you read for me "when" you have time. Sorry, couldn't resist! Lol! Nothing specific really, just a general reading on anything you may pick up on.

Thanks again for all your great posts 😃

Love & Blessings

• Danr, I shall be happy to read for you if you start up your own thread. That way i can keep your situation separate from this thread. Any area of your life you want help in?

• loves it!!!! I love when things happen that a light comes on and you're like wow.........theres always a reason for everything, it's so enlightening ❤

• Great post, Captain. In the 'vibes' thread, you said I'm like the farmer patiently tilling the land for the future and how right you are. And even though my endevour required more patience(more than I thought I even had) I have taken necessary steps to make this future dream a reality. Unfortunately, I cannnot let go that which I do not have.....thus, more patience.

Namaste