Photo Readings

• Hi again Captain! You did a couple of photo readings for me not too long ago and I was wondering if you'd kindly do me another one? It's the same guy from before, but this picture is actually new/recent unlike the other one which was old. Anything you pick up from him & the picture would be great 🙂

I'm going to post the picture with the appropriate dimensions and I'm also putting links to click on from photobucket if you want to see the full size photo. I had to crop the original quite a bit to fit the dimensions in order to upload on here so yeah.

FB_IMG_1520283007624_zpsqghwvom7.jpg

photo FB_IMG_1520283007624_zpsqghwvom7.jpg

• Piscesgirl4life, I am getting a more fatalistic/cynical attitude from this guy, like he is giving up on life or just not caring about anything anymore.

• Captain, That really saddens me. I am aware of that side of him, and I understand why you are getting a fatalistic/cynical attitude from him. He has been through a tremendous amount of hardship in his life....

Is there anything I can do to help him? I care about him a lot, and I've had lots of confirmation that we have a deep spiritual connection.

If you don't mind I'd also like to post more recent pictures of him, they are quite blurry but it shows his goofy side. I'd like to see if you pick anything else up from him.

• Are you asking about his feelings for you in particular?

• I wasn't asking that in particular but since you said that, yes!

I would most definitely like to know his feelings for me if you are able to pick up on that.

• I don't feel he takes you or anything very seriously because he feels this lack of connection inside. It's like if he doesn't care, he thinks he cannot be hurt or nothing can be taken away from him. He fears caring deeply for anything.

• Hmm. That makes a lot of sense, and I can understand why he is like that. Thank you for your insight Captain.

If you don't mind, could you do another photo reading about me?

I'd appreciate it, and I thank you for the time you've already spent in giving me insight.

• I'm going to upload 2 photos..

• I feel like you are losing the light heart and the hope in life that you once had. You need to be careful that you don't slide into cynicism or apathy. There is always hope to get what you want but you have to keep revising your goals as the years pass because they will change as you change and you may no longer wish for the same things. Try to adjust your thinking to suit the woman that you are today, and not the girl from the past.

• Thank you very much Captain, that helps me.