Photo Readings

• I'm a bit caught between saying yes to your question, or - a thought which came to me earlier today - everything I do has been a form of rebellion against their standards. I mention the latter because I can recall as a teenager, setting out to do what they told me not to do, and because right throughout my life I've been "disappointing" in that I've been too fat, too thin, my hair too long, going off on "crusades" as they liked to call them, etc. Yep, I've never been able to please them, ever, even now. Amazing how parents can still influence a person regardless of age!!

• Moonie, I get the impression that, while you may think you know what you want, what makes you happy, you really don't. Hence all the stops and starts. You are following (or rebelling against) other people's desires and needs, not your own. Tell me, do you have guilty if you dwell too long on your own needs?

• Haha, yes, there definitely has been guilt, but I'm slowly getting over that. Again, I was brought up to put myself last and that stuck for too long. After what happened with my old job here - and that's another story - I did realise that I came back here for the wrong reasons. I miss the coast, so much that to my partner's absolute joy (he came back here for me) that's where we're going. I feel there's nothing here for me anymore. There will be things I miss about the bush, but I think it's time to lay that to rest and move on. I know who my friends are here too, which is a plus. I've been dwelling on my needs a lot lately, and haven't felt guilty at all - a foreign feeling but good!

• Moonie, this was in my email today from Daily OM and it seemed like it could apply to your situation -

"There will likely be times in your life when your soul evolves more quickly than your circumstances. Your subconscious mind may be ready to move forward long before you recognize that you are destined to embrace a new way of life. Your soul intuitively understands that changing habitats can be a vital part of the growth process and that there may be one part of you that is eager to move to another home, another state, or another plane of existence. But the ties that bind you to your current mode of being can make moving into this next stage of your life more challenging than it has to be. If you find it difficult to move on, consider that just as people in your life may come and go, your role in others' lives may also be temporary. And many of the conditions that at first seemed favorable served you for a short time. When you are ready to match your situation to your soul, you will find that you feel a new sense of harmony and increasingly connected to the ebb and flow of the universe.

Moving on can be defined in numerous ways. Your forward momentum may take you from your current locale to a place you instinctively know will be more nurturing, comfortable, and spiritually enriching. Once you arrive, your misgivings will vanish, and you will know that you have found a sanctuary. Similarly, subtle changes in your values, goals, or emotional needs can motivate you to distance yourself from one group of people in order to reassociate yourself with individuals that are better able to support you. For example, this could mean moving away from your birth family in order to find your energetic or spiritual family. The route you need to travel may not always be clear; you may feel inspired to change yet be unsure as to why or how. Clarity may come in the form of a question if you are willing to seriously ask yourself where your soul is trying to take you.

In a way, moving from one point to another when you feel strongly driven to do so is a way of bringing your spiritual and earthly energies together. It is a two-step process that involves not only letting go but also reconnecting. You will know you have found your destination, physical or otherwise, when you feel in your heart that you have been reborn into a life that is just the right shape, size, and composition."

I wonder though if you aren't looking more for a community of people, rather than a place, where they really 'get' you and you can feel accepted, understood and at peace?

• I've been away for a week, and am now back at the Ponderosa, looking forward (groan) to packing and moving again. We've found a house and jobs, so it's now a case of dates, etc, plus booking removalists. Busy, busy.

I didn't acknowledge something you said in your last post about knowing what I want. In truth, I really don't. I know what I don't want, and that is to be surrounded by judgmental people; recent experience brought that home to roost. I realised that this lovely town is too small for me now, and it's time to come out of hiding.

As to what I do want, that seems to change with each decade or even year lol! As a younger person I was someone who liked to dream and live for the moment, but life soon knocked that out of me, as it does. Practicality took over, and even though that's not a bad thing, it seems to have overtaken my real persona. And now, I feel a slow but definite integration of both dreamer and practical-polly bringing more balance in.

In truth, who really does know what they want? It's a fair question though, but not always one with an easy or immediate answer, even at my stage in life.

• Bump!

• Bump!

• Moonie, I suspect you spend so much time thinking about other people and what they need that you have forgotten or ignored your own needs, hopes and dreams. You need to get back to you. That is not selfish, it is smart and the only way to really know yourself and what you want.

• Very much so, at least until recently. I never really wanted to move to the bush in the first place, even though I found things to love about it. I sorely miss the water, and that's something I want to experience again, before I get too "rooted" here and refuse to budge.

I'm hoping this move will be my last, at least when it comes to area. I want to use one of the spare rooms in the house we have to do readings. I was going to do that here, but things got in the way ...

• Hi TheCaptain 🙂 May I have a photo reading please?

• Please and than you 🙂

• Having trouble uploading a picture, hopefully this works...

• Is your photo too large for the forum? Can you post a link to it from another website, like Instagram or Photobucket or whatever?

• Hey Captain what do you get from this photo of me today. I recently broke off from my ex and moved back into my Mothers

• Asia, I am getting from this photo a lot of confusion and doubt about where to go from here. You are second-guessing the decisions and choices you have made in the past. But have you ever really done what you really want or just what you thought other people wanted of you or what you could do to be loved? You need to use this time to sort out who you really are and what you really want for yourself.

• 20171019_015418_zpskt4q3fdj.png

• Piscesgirl4life, you present a gentle, fresh, innocent face to the world, but in your eyes there is much wisdom and clear sight. You have much psychic ability but I feel you are afraid to use it. You need to use your intuition in order to see people and situations better so you won't be taken advantage of by those who see you as naive. You need a job where you can help people directly in a significant way. You need a partner who is sensitive and psychic too and who can thus understand you.

• Thank you TheCaptain.

• Hi Captain,

Could you please read on this picture. This woman begged me to read her picture when I told her on your thread. Thank you so much, B