Photo Readings

• I will stop being fearful and start living. I know I am destined for greater things and the culprit for all of my uncertainty is my EGO. I have been working to let it go as it is (I feel), the root of my real and imagined problems. I am just now realizing that I am all those things you described above to some extent. I have to take back my power that I so freely give away and make it work in my favor. I am so tired of being the doormat and the one whose kindness is taken for weakness. All I have to say regarding 2012 is watch me! Finally, my ex has a valuable piece of property that was financed in my name. He is refusing to give it back and says he is willing to pay for it. Do you see this working out as far as him making the payments? I know I can sell it for what it is financed for and I prefer to cut all ties with him.

Thank you so much!

Janene

• Good for you, Bestcushyone - you go, girl!

I feel you will have to pressure your ex to make payments - he hopes you will just get sick of asking about it and give up. Show him you will not.

• The date on my certificate says November 6, 1988 at 12:12PM

My mom says that it is wrong because she said I was born at night. I think that perhaps it could be on the on the 7th since she said that she thinks it was at midnight.

• Hi Captain...

Thank you for that insight....I see 2012 favoring David...he's much more aware...

be blessed,

misstonya

• ElAl, one day either side will not make a lot of difference to an astrology reading about you. You are still firmly a Scorpio.

• Thank you, Captain.

Hugs and love to you.

• Could you tell me what you pick up for me?

This is the most recent picture I have. 🙂

• Kaymrial, what area of your life would you like me to look at? Do you have a particular question you need answered?

• I was mostly open to whatever you got. Beyond that, I guess I'm curious to see what you get in relation to my romantic life, maybe. 🙂

• Hi Captain, this is probably the best picture of me that I've found . . . any insight as to me being in a particular profession? Is my current occupation the right one for me?

• Kaymrial, the main thing that I am picking up from you is that you may be trying too hard to be liked or wanted. You don't have to don a different persona or act in a way you think may be more attractive to others. You just have to be yourself. Believe me, most people prefer someone who is honest, natural, and authentic to someone who wears a mask or hides their feelings and thoughts. If you don't behave naturally, then you will only attract others (especially romantic partners) who hide behind a mask or pretend to be something that they are not. You really must try to like who you are more and have the courage to show your true face to the world, if you want to attract real happiness and serenity. Then you will attract the right person for you.

• SamPau, what is your current profession?

• I am a PSW (personal support worker) I go into homes that people, mostly seniors but I do have younger clients that need assistance with their personal care, meal prep, etc. Anything that will help a person stay in the comfort of their own homes as opposed to being placed in a facility.

I hope that gives you enough information . . . . just let me know. SamPau

• SamPau, that does seem to be a very worthy profession where you can make a big difference in other people's lives. But I sense in you a growing desire to be creative or artistic in some way. You need to feed this desire (maybe through a hobby or after-work activity) so that you can be more in balance. You need something that is just satisfying for you, because all day you spend satisfying other people's needs. Do you sing becasue I sense musical ability/attraction?

• I am sorry to keep beating a dead horse captain but can you look at these pictures and tell me if he EVER cared for me? Thank you!

• Here is the other one:)

• THANK YOU CAPTAIN!!!!

I don't think that you could have hit the nail more on the head! I do some stained glass and I just love it. My workshop is our converted back deck and it will soon be warm enough for me to get out there and start doing glass again.

It's funny how you mentioned the music, . . . for as long as I can remember I could always hear some music in my head, if I couldn't then I knew it wasn't going to be a very good day. About 7 yrs ago I had a bad car accident which set off severe depression and anxiety. and the music was gone for a long time. In the last few months I've noticed that it's coming back, and that makes me feel very happy because I am starting to feel normal again!

Again thank you Captain for taking the time to do my photo reading!

SamPau

• Bestcushyone, if you are asking if he ever cared for you as a man to a woman, the answer is no, because he was not mature enough or capable of loving anyone that way. He DID care for you as a child for its mother. But it was never a relationship of equals.

• Also Bestcushyone, you mustn't think that the inner power you feel obliges you to use it to help people who have no real strength or power. Or rather you can do this as your work on earth but NOT in your personal life. You need equally strong partners who are a match for you, and not immature or weak men you want to nurture and help grow.

• Here's a picture of us. What do you think about us? Thank you Captain ...