Photo Readings

• I'd like a reading as well, however I am not comfy posting my pic. How to proceed? I can't find your email address.. Thanks in advanced Cap!!

Amirah

• Sorry Amirah, admin forbids the posting of email addresses in this forum.

• Oh man!!! Oh well, maybe next time.. Thanks in anyway Cap!

• Hi captain...

this is misstonya how are you......its been a longtime....hope your getting plenty of rest.

My son David had a 21st birthday on Dec 5th can you give me a reading of him from that pic which he is in bed, the other taking on Dec3rd at his birthday gathering that saturday...also of the one with both of us.

Thank you Sir,

be blessed,

misstonya

• Misstonya, David is actually getting angry and frustrated at his condition. This is really a good thing - it means he is getting some fight in him, instead of passively accepting his situation. He wants to be able to do more for himself and not just lie around. He wants to be doing the things a 21-year old does. He is ready to work hard for his healing. This is a big step forward.

• I'l play! 🙂

• Sweetgem29, you need to post a photo.

• Hi Captain....

Thank you very much for that reading on David....I can see it in him....thanks again....I pray that 2012 be better for him with more opportunies...so that he can come home to live with me someday in the near future..thanks captain...be blessed always

misstonya

• Hi TheCaptain

Would it be possible for you to do a reading for me on this man? We were/are in a relationship but he seems to want out and I'm trying to figure what the problem might be?

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad259/petite_80/DSC01105.jpg

Bless you and thanks in advance.

• Nottelling, this man is so insecure and unhappy with himself that he doubts anyone could really love him. So he backs away from relationships because he fears he will end up getting dumped, anyway.

• Thanks Captain. I think he does have self esteem issues, but there seem to be greater problems that are stressing him. I think he just might not be happy with me, or in the relationship....

• No he is not happy with himself, Nottelling.

• Hi Captain

If you have time I'd love get a reading 😃

I am really after some insight as I had hoped to go overseas and that my 2 children would have work by now. I'm really really lost at the moment I just don't know what life wants from me...do I move to help my kids, do I change jobs, will my guy and ever be together ahhh! I feel like life is trying to tell me something but life's stresses are just overshadowing me.

Aegira

• Hi Captain

If you have time I'd love get a reading 😃

I am really after some insight as I had hoped to go overseas and that my 2 children would have work by now. I'm really really lost at the moment I just don't know what life wants from me...do I move to help my kids, do I change jobs, will my guy and ever be together ahhh! I feel like life is trying to tell me something but life's stresses are just overshadowing me.

Aegira

• Aloria, sometimes I feel you can have a very rebellious attitude to life and may chafe at the constraints and challenges of your lifepath. But being the eternal rebel without a cause will not do - you need to have more direction and resolve in your life. You do have high principles and standards and, though you need to step down from your 'ivory towers' of speculation and theory from time to time and learn to practice what you preach, your willingness to do so will be key to your growth and success in life. You are committed to your ideals and dreams, but not always as committed to manifesting them in reality. You will mightily improve your career or any sort of project prospects by setting your resolve, not getting distracted from your goal by anyone or anything, and learning to see things through to their conclusion. One thing at a time, please! 🙂 If you try to do everything at once, nothing gets done. You can scatter your energy too freely by trying to sort out your own problems and everyone else's to boot, instead of accessing the power that comes from focusing your energy on just one area of your life at a time. You must learn the value of diligence and dedication, and also responsibility to yourself. There comes a point where you have to stand up and say "Enough is enough! You are all adults who should be able to solve your own problems for yourselves. I have enough on my plate with my own life to live." You must learn that allowing family and friends to depend on you too much does not help them become self-sufficient or independent. It is actually harming them rather than helping. So stop being a crutch to those you love and let them learn about the world and manage on their own - it's the best thing you can do for them. Always doing for others only means they will not learn how to do for themselves. It's not selfish to get on with your own life - it's vital in fact that you take care of your own personal business now and let everyone else get on with theirs. It doesn't mean you don't care, just that you have to let people support themselves when there is no reason why they cannot do so. There is a time for letting others lean on you - and also a time for letting them fly free on their own. Now is the time! In your photo I see great weariness in your face for carrying others' burdens. You are someone who requires a great deal of freedom in your life to feel happy yet right now you are weighed down by care and worries. Time to put down the burdens that don't belong to you and go forth into the world freer and lighter (this can involve overweight issues too which often inflicts those who take on too much responsibility)! You need to sit down and make a list of the priorities in your life (YOUR life, no one else's) and then work thorugh them one by one, instead of trying to do them all at once. And stick at each one until you have achieved it.

• thanks for your reading captain. i appreciate it

• Thanks for the reading Captain, rebellious me an Aquarius? Never, lol...

My whole life has been in the (insert whichever fits) sister,daughter,mum,employee - will fix everything mode. I think turning 50 this year I've realised I really do want my time now! I know in my heart what I want to do and where I want to be (out of debt and overseas to join my guy), sadly my sense of duty is ruling me. You are right I do get scattered at times, I try to maintain my goals (one at a time) and then I just let every one else's wants take priority sending my well laid out plan into a mess. It may sound weird but I have a sense that this year is my year I've just got to find out how, I have a sense of urgency on this, but don't know why. Again thank you I really really appreciate your work ((hugs)) Janet

• Dear Captain

I would like to ask you if you could please do a reading on the man in the picture (and maybe him and me or how he sees me) I am sorry I dont have a better picture, this is the best I could do

I dont know dob i just know year, 1984

49311459.jpg and

[IMG=http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6205/88425836.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is my picture

[IMG=http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/555/sam0082kopirajkopiraj.th.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us and

• I am sorry about the links if you take only the link without the codes it works fine. I appologize I was trying to put it as a forum link

here are the links for easier use :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/49311459.jpg and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/88425836.jpg

and me : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/sam0082kopirajkopiraj.jpg

• FishyOne, I am sorry to tell you this but I feel he finds you very annoying at times and doesn't like you. He knows however that you like him and that gives him an ego boost. But this is nothing to do with you, no fault of yours - deep down inside he doesn't like himself very much and that tends to colour his view of life and other people. He outwardly feels superior to most people and gets very impatient when they seem to be slow to get or follow his point or argument. A pretty egotisitcal and game-playing chap and not someone you should want to get involved with or else you will get very hurt.