Photo Readings

• Hello

• sorry for the post above. i posted it by mistake.

captain, could you do a reading for me focusing on career and romance for this year. those two areas are the problem ones for me as i'm really unhappy at my job and haven't met someone i like in a very long time. i hope the photo uploads this time.

thanks a lot.

• Avor, can I also have your date of birth so as to get more details about what is coming for you?

• hello captain,

my DOB is august 18, 1987.

thank you so much!

• Avor, you are very sensitive and emotionally deep, and you seem to experience both joy and pain at a more intense level than anyone else. Not only do you feel a pronounced sense of responsibility toward others, your urge to benevolently guide and protect others is also strong. Although this can win you many friends and supporters, it can also cause confusion about what your real needs and feelings are, limiting your potential to think and act independently. Up to the age of thirty-four, you will place an increasing emphasis on practicality and a need for order in your life, and it is important during these years that you find ways to connect with other people without losing yourself in them. Learning not to over-extend yourself and to find a place in your heart for optimism alongside your realism will help you recharge your batteries. After the age of thirty-five, your awareness of relationships will be highlighted and you will be stimulated to develop a number of innate artistic interests. If you can find a way to protect and nurture your sensitivity and vivid imagination without becoming self-involved, you will find that these are the years when you are most likely to inspire others with your idealism, determination, compassion, and progressive vision.

You are very generous and your warmth and insight mean you should have no problems attracting others. You thrive best in nurturing long-term relationships. In all types of relationships, it is important for you to be honest and direct but, although your sensitivity can make you tender and thoughtful, you need to guard against escapism through over-indulgence or avoidance. You can have a tendency to overreact emotionally, act rashly and refuse to give up on a lost cause. Aggressive at times, you may lack consideration for the wishes of others, arousing antagonism and getting you into trouble, particularly since you are not, in fact, insensitive to what others are feeling, but may often choose to ignore what you know and follow your own desires. Your strong personality will inevitably clash with other strong-willed types, and relationships with you are likely to be stormy affairs unless the other party is willing to compromise or back down. By occasionally riding roughshod over the emotions of those in your life, you can arouse resentment, fear and anger. In love, you may be subject to sudden, explosive, violent and passionate displays of emotion. Your feelings are capable of smoldering under the surface for a long period only to break out unexpectedly and volcanically. But on the other hand you also inspire tremendous loyalty, respect and love in others. You just have to beware of emotional outbursts, and since your inclination to quarrel can make you enemies, you should try to avoid irritation when possible. Your ability to control your volatile side and harness your more imaginative qualities will largely determine your success in life.

Those involved in love affairs with you may appreciate your searing intensity and almost total involvement, but at the same time may have difficulty with your often overbearing, combative and unforgiving attitudes. In personal relationships, although faithful up to a point, you are not particularly long-suffering, and will not hesitate to break things off if you are wounded or see little hope for the future. Coming to feel that you apply a double standard to your relationships, your partners, angry and disgusted, may rudely drop you, which can amaze you since you may imagine things are going very well. Indeed, you may show little interest in seeing things from the other person’s point of view. Try to tone down your demanding and commanding side and battle to keep the combatant in you more peaceful. You also can have a tendency to nitpick, be negative, or criticize others too severely based on your own high standards which may be unrealistic. You will always employ those standards to achieve the best results for your own and others’ efforts, but when it comes to motivating others, learning to focus on the good and to ignore the less­than-­perfect side of things (even though you will always see it pretty clearly) will reap you rich rewards in any area of your life. Relenting in this approach and becoming more accepting and forgiving will occur naturally as you begin to relax and have more fun.

You must let go of exacting attitudes in order to approach life in a more open, relaxed manner, one that is defined by a childlike sense of awe at or delight in the world. You will need to become more familiar with your own feelings in order to become more spontaneous and fun. Play is the simple key for you, as well as your core lesson. It is best for you to slow down by putting the brakes on a bit, being less serious and intense, and regularly taking the time to enjoy life’s simple pleasures. You will discover that stress is largely something that you inflict upon yourself and that, when you are able to put things out of your mind long enough to enjoy yourself, your happiness and your general health and well-being will improve dramatically. Almost always, you tend to force yourself to assume a mature or overly responsible role. Often you are hard on yourself for not being perfect enough. Rarely satisfied, you drive yourself on toward greater and greater achievement in all areas of your life. Frequently, such a stance echoes an overly strict or critical parent or other authority figure from childhood. An underlying dynamic here is that you have a tendency to repress your feelings. Somewhere in the distant past, you decided that mastering emotion was a high priority. This, combined with a dislike of anything that smacks of emotional messiness and a love of an efficient and well­-ordered world, makes for someone who is quite good at denying, stuffing, and blocking her feelings.

You may appear to be quite cool, even unemotional on the outside, but in fact you are quite complex on a feeling level. You can become frantic trying to find the perfect job or relationship. Because of this, you can sometimes encounter difficulty feeling stable or committed to a person or a job. Commitment can frighten you, because, to you, it means forever; but you can never be sure you’ve found the ‘perfect one’. You aren’t sure if you love enough; you aren’t even sure how you feel, because you’ve only learned what you are ‘supposed to feel’ and it takes time for you to contact and accept your genuine feelings, both the ‘good’ and the ‘bad’. But you want and need someone to talk to and may fear being alone. When working in the positive, you can be gregarious and make enjoyable company. Concerned and conscientious, you give that extra effort. Your high standards can make you an enthusiastic, skillful lover who will generally give more than you take, so you need to learn to find a balance of giving and receiving and put more emphasis on vulnerability rather than on performance. Developing any sort of spontaneity means that you must engage in the work of unlocking your emotional expression. You may find, as you rediscover your feelings, a kind of warmth and charm you never knew existed, and you will appear more 'human' and less formidable to others. You will know you are doing something right when you start to notice how many people are attracted to you.

Learning how to relax and drop your critical attitudes is not as easy as it sounds, however. The best approach is to attune yourself to the natural flow of things, letting things happen rather than attempting to make them happen. Since relaxation is so important here, you should spoil yourself more, particularly in the form of treating yourself to certain activities that will inevitably lead to removing tensions. Learning to enjoy yourself fully, without any feelings of guilt, is crucial to this process. Also, paying more attention to sleeping, eating, sex, and other natural functions will give your unconscious self more autonomy and free you from many strangling inhibitions. You will need to back off from workaholic tendencies as well. Suddenly having more time on your hands and less work can lead you to make new friends and seek out whole new worlds of experience. In general, de-emphasis on career and a focus on increasing interpersonal involvements are hallmarks of progress for you. Finding the right partner will aid the process tremendously, and the joys of vacation, travel, affection, lovemaking, and in general just kicking back will steer you in a sensibly hedonistic direction. Attracting more free and open friends can exert a positive influence by fostering more fun-loving attitudes. What is best you is to put aside more serious, intellectual, or demanding hobbies such as reading and discussion in favor of less cerebral and more active ones such as sports, dance, hiking, or biking. All outdoor activities should be pursued, since it is outdoors that a sense of wonder is truly fostered.

You don't say what type of work you are doing now, but you have a strong affinity for artistic disciplines and may choose to make these your career of choice. Strength and precision would make bodywork, architecture, or service-oriented professions enjoyable work for you. You would also make a good business advisor due to your analytical abilities and supportive energy. You are also a good planner, well capable of organizing an effective plan of attack and seeing it through. You might even end up in some sort of planning or politics to help improve the world. You would make a natural athlete where strength and form are essential – a gymnast, diver, tennis player or skater, for instance. You may be drawn toward social work, the caring professions, education, politics, law, or acting, as well as merchandising, manufacturing or banking. Or else, your sensitivity and natural healing ability may draw you toward the medical or alternative health professions. You aren’t limited to such areas, however, and can fit into nearly any occupation if it suits your values and sense of meaning. Yet even when doing very good work, a little niggling voice in your head says “You could do better!” You try too hard, feel too responsible, and are way too tough on yourself. The key for you is to cut through the ‘shoulds’ and ideals and rediscover what you really feel and enjoy. In your career, your imagination, philosophical perspective, and wide range of expression can result in artistic, financial and social creations of a very high order. You can specialize in breathing new life into an ailing business or social or family group. Your prodigious energy and single-mindedness may be just what is needed to get things back on track. You need to see your endeavors bear fruit, however. Watching your restructuring and its implementation bloom is enormously satisfying to you; conversely, seeing your efforts fail is usually intolerable. Because you are not easily approached on an emotional level, striving shoulder to shoulder with you in such endeavors may be an effective means for other people to get close to you. Such working relationships may create deep ties of mutual feeling, which sometimes can last a lifetime.

You are here in this lifetime to work through issues of perfectionism, process, and responsibility, taking life one step at a time, manifesting your vision in practical ways and accepting the inherent perfection of your life. You may have a hard time accepting yourself, other people, and the world as they are. You can get lost worrying about petty details – things you said, should have said, or shouldn’t have said or done. Regrets and guilt will be a familiar part of your life until you expand your vision to see the bigger picture, to the overriding perfection around you. You may have difficulty being patient – you see your own and everyone else’s potential and push to reach the summit, but you would rather make the journey in one leap than follow the step-by-step process you’re here to master. You get frustrated and impatient with life when nothing meets your high standards or happens as quickly as you would like. You tend to idealise people you’ve just met or never met, or new opportunities, jobs, and places; then you feel disappointed because nothing and no one can ever quite meet your expectations. You tend to set yourself up and let yourself down, when you suspect that whatever you’re doing or whomever you are with, there’s a better prospect somewhere else. You need to balance your native idealism and vision with a strong dose of realism and come to appreciate the imperfections we all are here to work through. There is no perfect relationship, job or the perfect life. We are all just doing the best we can.

Avor, if you want to change your career, this is the year to do it! 2016 is your BIG year for potential success in all career and for material matters. This is your power year, a period when you can make important strides in your life. Coming after a very slow, lonely or introspective period in 2015, you may start feeling some stirrings of ambition. 2016 for you represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. After the deep inner reflection of last year, get ready to manifest what you have been working toward during the last several years. This is a year to focus on money, work, finances, and personal power. You’ll be in work overdrive this year and also be handed opportunities that test your personal power. This year is a mighty year for you, and you’ll need to hit the ground running and focus your actions and energies on creating the financial abundance you want in your life. It’s a year where you can experience big financial ups and downs, so be prepared to tap into your resilience. You can experience major gains and/or big losses. Yet this is your year to think big and manifest the money and status you deserve. Just remember to take breaks so your health doesn’t suffer. Schedule short vacations when you can. Otherwise you’re bound to experience burnout. Be careful to steer clear of a victim mentality this year too. 2016's energy is truly challenging and will bring up very real, deep issues related to your sense of empowerment and demand that you deal with them. This can be a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity is your keynote now, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It should be easier now for you to branch out and expand in a business-like manner. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential will be at a peak. It is a great year for goal setting, job interviews, job-seeking, and career attainment. Because it is a year of potential personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

During 2016, you are learning to take what situations or issues you have been working on – particularly during the last few years – and make them stronger. This may mean, for example, that if you have been learning patience, you get to grips with this, which profoundly influences your life in a positive way. You may also find that due to this surge of strength, you are able to face happy or sad situations which would have been too much for you before – for instance, going to the dentist, getting married or filing for divorce. It’s a good time to make peace with situations and to cut the ties with people and situations from the past that will block up your energy in the future. This may mean you need to mentally, emotionally or physically revisit these situations to pick up any pieces that have been left behind. Perhaps you arrange a school reunion, visit relatives you haven’t spoken to for years (for reasons you may have long forgotten), or reunite with old friends. As a result, relationships may organically fade away or regenerate in a different way. In 2016, you may find you need to relearn how to do things, for example, taking a refresher course in computer studies even though you’ve been using computers for ten years. You really want to feel as though you are on top of your game and in control of your life, and you do not want to be left behind in any area. Gently asserting yourself can give you a feeling of personal power, which can enhance your life. At times you may find that you try to reorganise ‘cupboards’ that don’t need changing, which stirs up situations that are best left to rest. You are learning about responsibility in a big way, so there is little point in delegating matters to others because you will only need to deal with them yourself at a later date. There may be sudden powerful shifts in your mental outlook during this year, which may be a wake-up call for you to take a good long look at your life, particularly your career and finances. You may find that you receive recognition for your work as a result of your conscientious efforts and talents, and you will discover that what you give out to the world really does come back to you in some form or another. It is a great time for cultivating romance; you may be feeling raunchy and out to seduce. Indeed, flattery may get you everywhere at work or home during this cycle, as you’re bursting with life; others may even fight over a chance to spend precious time with you.

Key words for you this year are: karma, responsibility, strength, business, service, balance and harmony.

• sorry for responding so late captain. it's such an amazing, detailed reading, thank you!

you are unbelievably spot on about so many things. it actually made me emotional reading it.

i was recently diagnosed with fibrommyalgia, which is a cronic, stress related disease. i've read that perfectionists who are hard on themselves and others are more likely to be diagnosed with it. so yeah, you are right that i have to find some way to relax and not stress about my job so much. all this stress and anxiety is actually making me sick.

i'm hoping that i'll be able to benefit from this year's energy and find ways to be content with the way my life is going without worrying all the time. i'll be taking everything you wrote into consideration and incorporate them into my life one step at a time. fingers crossed!

thanks a lot!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hopefully my pic will upload. I'd love to know what you see.

• I'm trying again

• Irishelf, I feel you are so fed up with pretending everything is all right, when really you are at the end of your endurance. But I feel like you take yourself and life too seriously, that you need to lighten up, let your hair down, and enjoy yourself more. You want to be in absolute control of all areas of your life all the timebut the truth is you can never control situations or other people enough to feel that it's safe to be yourself. I feel you struggle with the need for recognition and acknowledgment from others and a fear of rejection and abandonment, but you need to acknowledge within yourself the importance of the contributions you make through your nurturing of and supporting other people. You must feel safe to be vulnerable and to let others know who you really are and how you really feel. You may want to have validation and be honoured by people you feel have betrayed, taken advantage, dumped or disappointed you.

The impulsive and impatient aspects of your personality may wrestle for dominance with your more self-controlled and disciplined urges at times. From an early age, you likely stood up for what is right, even if that meant standing alone. You are capable of incredible fixity of purpose and energy; you can blaze a pioneering trail though life, inspiring many others along the way to follow your lead. If a cause or an authority figure does not have your respect, however, you will strongly and openly criticize or reject it, sometimes making enemies you don’t need along the way. This impulsive response, although honest and direct, is not surprising given that you have an emotional response to life. In fact, much of your life is ruled by your ever-changing emotions; one moment you are optimistic and enthusiastic, the next you are bitterly disillusioned and in the depths of despair. Although your intensity and seriousness of purpose will attract considerable success and respect, you would feel far happier and more fulfilled if you could gain the upper hand over your emotions

Before the age of thirty-one, you moved forward with your life in a spirit of optimism; those were the years when you were most likely to take risks. After the age of thirty-two, however, you reached a turning point when you gradually and over a period of years became more practical, ambitious and realistic in your approach to life, desiring order and structure over adventure. The key to your success - whatever your age and stage in life - will be your ability to acknowledge and accept your emotions, in particular your anger, successfully. This will give you the mental advantage you need to triumph over almost any obstacle, challenge or opponent that stands in your way. Develop the objectivity to stand back and observe yourself living.

You came here to this lifetime in order to delve into and assimilate the content that lies in the realms of your unconscious. As career-minded and ambitious as you may be, you must overcome your fear of being different from others in order to pursue your own individuality. To do this, you must undergo a sometimes frightening process of examining your inner life, dreams, fantasies, and imagination, as it is there that you will discover the wealth of inspiration that will allow you to live an authentic life. Though you will never give up your orientation towards the practical or your literal/linear-mindedness, you must draw on the imagery found in your imagination, expressing it through some form of artistic endeavour. Your core lesson is to vanquish the fear of your own unconscious and to release the need for material security. Your goal is to tap into your creative fertility, using your gifts of resourcefulness, psychic ability, focus, determination, and originality to achieve everything you want.

You are here to work through issues related to independence, emotional honesty, responsibility, and cooperation, finally experiencing freedom through discipline and depth of experience. You tend to be a late bloomer, taking longer to come into your confidence due to your sensitivity and self-doubt - you also have strong fears along with a strong drive toward expression. You are here to experience true freedom but a tendency to over-cooperate, combined with your dramatic energy, can generate a kind of 'martyr complex' where you want to save people, save the world and fight for freedom despite any risk to yourself. But true freedom doesn't involve doing whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it. The freedom you seek the most manifests as a drive to experience and know; this freedom entails a sense of mobility in different arenas of life - physical, mental, emotional, social, sexual and financial. You seek to explore opportunities and find adventure where you can, whether in life, in books, or through TV, the movies or computer games. Sometimes the drive for experience is so strong that you may end up trying to juggle too many things to avoid missing an opportunity and end up scattered or depleted. But you are a quick learner, living by your wits, with varied abilities and experience, though you can sometimes focus obsessively on whatever you are doing and lose sight of the bigger picture. The ultimate freedom for you is internal - the freedom to be yourself, the freedom from self-doubt, the freedom from fear. Only by establishing this internal sense of expansiveness can you feel the fulfillment of your destiny in the external world. Adventures, whether large or small, will help you stretch your limits, take some emotional risks, and explore your capacities. You will eventually achieve your highest goals and aspirations by working through the issues that stand between you and success.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Captain, can you do a reading on this man? Thanks again.

• APA, this is basically a nice guy but VERY insecure about himself. He doesn't feel worthy or lovable. He thinks he is quite unattractive. It would take a lot to convince him otherwise. He's not the real manly or adventurous type and may be a bit quiet, shy or indecisive at times. But he does feel dependable and solid.

• This post is deleted!

• Captain, can I email you a photo for a photo reading?

• If I print my email address here, I have been warned by admin that they will remove it.

• curious.

• maybe this time? sorry having a hard time with the sizing.