Photo Readings

• Darnit! Hee Hee, I'm embarassed,last time, sorry I forgot to ask a question. Will I make it as an artist, careerwise?

• Robin33, you're bursting with the creative juices and the ambition to be successful as an artist but I feel you may let distractions such as addictions or relationship obsessions get in the way. You need to focus solely on your career if you want to do well at it. Self-discipline and getting in touch with other creatively-minded people like yourself are tools that will aid your success. The willingness to pursue and persist with your art and having the patience not to skip any necessary steps in the process is also vital. If you can commit yourself fully to being an artist, you will definitely achieve your dreams.

• Thank you TheCaptain =D

You're right, I do tend to let "things" get in the way, I also tend to get impatient, and I have problems with self discipline.

Thank you for your diplomacy in pointing these things out.=-)

The getting in contact with other creative people is something I have to work up the courage to do.

I'm getting there though.=-)

It's that self confidence thing you mentioned before.=-)

Thank you for your insight and advice.

I needed to hear this.

It's very helpful and encouraging.=D

• Captain what can you tell me about my friend

• Taurusbaby22, your friend is not happy or very secure in how he feels about himself and his life. He feels pretty useless in fact like his dreams will always remain unfulfilled. But I feel he can achieve them - he just needs more belief in himself - he has more talents than he realises. Now he just needs the confidence to use his gifts.

• Thanks again captain

• As always captain, many thanks to you for doing these, I will pass on what you say to my daughter.

Warm Regards

Denise

• I'm sorry to bother you again so quickly with these, but I would love to know what you pick up from my granddaughter's Father, thank you captain

Denise

• Hey Captain i finally managed to sort some things out with myself and i guess you now what that means lol, sorry about before if i seemed a little childish i do get like that sometimes i guess im not the only one that does either, i now you have best interest at heart and i really appreciate the advice you give people and me for that matter.

I finally managed to figure out how to use size, maybe you can help me who nows, id like to apply all the advice given from you into my life and help make it better, I know there is suppose to be a big change happening soon with me, so i am told. so id would like some direction or just some advice in general of what you see in the picture of me here.

Lots of love to you

RebeccaAnn 🙂 and thanks again so much Captain, i know you're a busy women and i really appreciate your time. X

• HealingWays, this is a pretty happy-go-lucky guy who just wants to have a bit of fun. He hasn't learnt a lot of responsibility yet and feels a bit trapped by life. He is torn being staying and fleeing his responsiblities.He feels unsure about how much strength and intelligence he has to cope with life. He is basically a good person who gets a bit overwhelmed when a lot is asked of him.

• RebeccaAnn, this month of July has been a time of revelation and extremes for you - it has been an important time where you searched for balance in all areas of life and learned many valuable lessons. This is the month in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual month and it is best to channel the energy into some artistic or psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming with revelations, visions, psychic illumination, inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. There may also be unexpected associations or unexpected breakups but that is entirely as it should be as you move forward.

After your birthday, the rest of the year is going to be full of surprises and changes for you. You are likely to make a number of new friends then as social activities are expanded. This is a time that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. If you became bogged down during this past year, it will be the time to seek out new directions. This can be a time of upheaval in your life and it is possible that more than one crisis will unfold for you at this time. Always remember that not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. From September on, it is a time of freedom and expansiveness for you, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you.

• Thank you very much Captain, i understand what your saying, and i will keep in mind the things you say, i have enjoyed this month and there is much more to be doing in the days to come.

i like the thought of surprises and change, i know there are a lot of new things waiting for me around the corner i just have to be patient. what did you mean by visions?

thank you again for replying to me.

Lots of love

RebeccaAnn! 🙂

• RebeccaAnn, mental images of what you want.

• okay thank you captain Hope to speak again soon, but for now i am of to bed, night night,

Lots of love and thanks sooo much for your advice again.

RebeccaAnn

• I hope these work: First one is me. The second was taken at the 24 Hour Church of Elvis with some friends. You can read them, me, all of us, whatever you want to... I am mostly just curious about what comes to you, although I am hoping to live in Portland, so if you come up with anything to that end, I'd love to know. Thanks.

• Oops guess they didn't work.

• Last try. Sorry for the repeated upload fail.

• Andiyana, you give off very maternal vibes and probably attract those who want to be mothered. You can be very warm and comforting to be with and you may get involved with the type of person who wants support rather than someone willing to give YOU support. I feel you tend to be a bit of a romantic dreamer in relationships and in life and must be careful of avoiding good people and situations because you are hoping for something 'better' to come along. I don't sense Portland as being especially beneficial for you - I am drawn further south for a much better lifestyle situation. But unless you rein in your idealism, you won't find happiness anywhere because nobody and no situation will ever be perfect enough for you.

• Hi captain, once again you really hit the nail on the head!!....thank you so much! 🙂

Denise

• Captain, can you believe I had my eldest daughter come round yesterday asking if I could post a picture of the new man in her life...lol..I said "oh no, Ive just posted two for the captain for your Sister, I don't know if I should"...I don't know whats in the air, but two of my daughters seem to have found new men in their lives at once....lol

but, I told her I would only do it with the captains permission, I really would hate to think that I take great liberties on your thread, so I will only put it on with your permission.

many thanks 🙂

Denise