I would love some psychic advice.

• Hello this goes out to anyone that can get a reading for me.

I am still in my 10 year marriage. I don't think this is my destiny. I am wanting to know if anyone can tell me when a change in my life is coming. I feel it is, I just can't tell when. Do I need to do it slowly to benefit myself (as in financially) or should I just do it quickly and get on with what life has to offer? I would love to have a time frame if anyone is able to do that. I know that I am the one to make this decision but I don't know how to go about it. He says he loves me but I don't feel it anymore. I think he has alterior motives as to why he is still with me. I have been praying on this for quite some time now. The crazy thing is when I do he starts showing true interest in me again and that gives me mixed signals. He is a very good munipulater. Any insight to this would be helpful.

Thank you, van

• Your partner refuses to uphold his responsibilities in this marriage and he never will. There is a sort of emotional laziness and reluctance to face reality on both sides of this relationship. Admit the truth and get out while you still have some self-respect, Contact a lawyer and move on to better things. Just waiting for 'something' to happen will not work.

• PS The time frame to act is NOW.

• TheCaptain

Thank you so much. I thought so too. Guess I just needed the encouragement.

Lots of Love, van

• I also should add that I'm scared as h*** to start over. It is really hard to take that first step. I hate being alone but that has got to be better than being worried and wondering all the time. I'm sure my stress level will drop considerably.

van