I need your help

• I had built a wall around myself and then a few years ago I met this man and I felt I had known him forever. Things were going great but in the first of December he turned cold on me and wouldn't talk to me. My birthdate is 02/23/1933 born in Ocala, Florida at 12:30 a.m. His birthdate is 02/03/1939 born in Orlando, Florida at 8:22 a.m. My question is what do you see in the future for us?

sassylady223

• bump

• Anyone? 🙂

bump

• Sassy, this does not look good for the long term. You two enjoyed a relaxed relationship in which you could let it all hang out. There was little need for concealment or exhibitionism between you, since you felt natural with each other. Moderate rather than extreme behaviour was the rule here. You Sassy have a far greater need for solitude than your friend does and may have resented the relationship's tendency to be gregarious. You can also be a bit moody and changeable and this, combined with your friend's fickleness, can create instability in the realtionship. You will both try to be honest with each other but will inevitably keep a lot of your feelings to yourselves, even when you are being quite upfront about your actions. Neither of you always succeed in being faithful to each other even though you both do your best to be loyal. Your combination is emotionally complex, even volcanic, and can run deep and dark. Conscious awareness is not at a premium here so that even though the relationship is mainly relaxed, there will also be some frustration, with desires being aroused but not satisfied. A long term relationship or marriage is not recommended unless problems of loyalty and sexuality can be worked out.

• Thank you Captain; I waited a while before iIanswered you as I needed time to digest what you said. We are talking now,but I was hurt so bad it still hurts. I felt that jealousy made him be the way he was. I am not angry with but as I said iIwas hurt. Everyone before that I talked to said we were made for each other. we will have to communicate more and think before we speak

and as you said work on loyalty and sexuality. Thank you for your help and if you think of anything else please contact me.

sassylady223

• I am afraid I feel that he has another female friend on the go at the same time as you. He finds your intensity very hard to live with.

• CAPTAIN, WELL THE INTENSITY IS GONE AS I AM SO HURT THAT I TRY NOT TO TALK WITH HIM ANYMORE THAN IT IS NECESSARY. IT IS LIKE HE KNOCKED THE WIND AND SAILS RIGHT OUT OF ME. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM AND MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE OTHER WOMAN. MAYBE IT IS TIME THAT I SHOULD DO THE SAME THING. THERE HAS TO BE SOME NICE MEN OUT THERE.

SASSYLADY223