Darkness_Angel ..I see that you are able too ..

• see or contact people who have passed . Would you to do this for me please and thank you . Are there any Messages from any of my loved ones or Friends that have passed over , that they would like me to receive .

Thanking you In Advance .

Take Care and God Bless You .^A^

Doves46

• Hi, Doves46, I'm really not picking up anything from your family or loved ones who have passed over. The only thing that I am getting is that I see a group of people who are all smiling and happy, but not within their own group. It's more like they are cheering you on and offering support. I hope this helps. Bright Blessings! 🙂

• Wow Darkness_Angel ! that is in in couraging :O) But I wonder who these people are ..Can your sense who they might be and what make them all smiley and happy for me ?

Doves46^A^

• Do you suppose it is my Spirit Guides..?

Doves46^A^

• Doves46, I'm not talented enough to get in touch with other people's Spirit Guides. I connect to the spirits of our loved ones, or to ghosts that are in need.

I feel that I "saw" a group of your loved ones who have passed. It wasn't a very large group, just a few, and the impression that I got from them was that they were supportive, loving and encouraging, and that it is directed towards you. Whatever is going on in your life, you are not alone. 🙂

• Thank You so very much Darkness_Angel , I really appreciate your time and efforts . It is good to know that I have a cheering section out there for me on another plain ,when I need them .

Thank you and God Bless You !^A^

Doves46

• Darkness_Angel, Are there any Messages from any of my loved ones.Thanking you In Advance