ADVICE ON ARIES MAN

• Hi! Can anyone just advise me on this Aries Man. He's getting divorced and we have common interests but I just don't know how to read him. Most of his efforts have been by text messages and whilst this was great initially I quickly found out that he also used it as a vehicle to play games and be generally nasty when I didn't react how he wanted. I do like him a lot but am shocked that he seems to lack the ability to talk as in over the phone and since I have said that I don't want to continue the texting because he was abusing it, I have heard nothing. He comes across as direct and almost rude in his approaches to other things, but I am surprised that whilst this is the same for his textes, it doesn't extend to talking on a one to one basis by phone or in person.. I am trying to understand him because I know that Aries can be hard work. He says that he doesn't want a relationship so quickly after leaving the wife, which I understand but when I said that I wasn't about to have a casual affair he seems really offended. He says I blow hot and cold, and maybe I have but as I explained to him it is hard to keep a constant temperature when the other person is almost building you up and then knocking you down with negative comments. He has made the typical Arian nasty remarks, which when explained he appologised for so he is typical Arian. Any advice on how to deal with him would be appreciated.

• Try to be together with him in the context of others. Mix and mingle with others while being with him.

Don't be worried, as he has come closer to you, his attitudes will have changed, his approach will have changed. Life's problems can only be solved by love, they cannot be solved by any violent approach.

• we have a common interest in which we will see each other so should I just be myself and see how he reacts? I get the feeling he does like me, but don't know whether he is more insecure then he would ever admit or whether he just wants someone to use and then throw away

• This post is deleted!

• piscesmiss

we have a common interest in which we will see each other so should I just be myself and see how he reacts? Yes.

But he just wants someone to use and then throw away.

You have to rejoice in the beauty of existence. Ecstasy has to be your contribution to the world -- ecstasy in ordinary life. You have to transform the mundane into the sacred.