New who was I in a past life - I need help

• I would just like some more info on her, I will research my land to find out what tribe so hopefully, I can contact a living one.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I don't know but I am going to look into it.(the tribe that is) I tell them that everyone has at least 1 person already in the light waiting for them. I already have a whole bunch. And that is from my adoptive family. I also tell them that when it is my time (in the future) that is where I am going to go. That they will receive nothing less than unconditional love and total joy/warmth. The light is where they need to go. They don't belong here anymore. If they need something, all they have to do is ask. But that is the problem. I don't hear voices. Only bumps and thumps, and it freaks the crap out of me. My daughter said that once she heard someone whisper "tipany" in her ear once. But that is it. I don't know how to communicate. I speak to them ALL the time.Like my woman spirit, not everybody knows how to write. I believe she is inside my house and he is outside (towards the back) I could be wrong but that's the feeling I got.

• This post is deleted!

• ok. I want to contact the tribe and have a male, come over and try to help. I think it will help the guy too. I will let you know.