Second opinion tarot reading!

• Yes, and sometimes you can do a good cry too and hope that helps as well just as much as a good chat. I need to go to the liberary and find the books you wrote to me. thank you for simeple words and wisdom, truth and reality.

• Receptivity simply means dropping the garbage that you go on carrying in your head. And much garbage is there, utterly useless. The mind means the past. Now the past is no more of any use; it has happened, and it is never going to happen again, because in reality nothing ever repeats...

• past cannot be relived. Future who knows and now is what it counts. Is this not so sufi like. 🙂 I am working on that more and more every day. In fact, to live in the moment.

Is this ok to really feel, be sad and heart broken over real issues and important life struggles. It took me a lot of deconditioning and in fact awakening to realize how much I needed to decide what is important to worry about and what is not. So, is it not ok to grieve of a loss a real one and let ourselves to "feel" when it is a real "fact" lfie atering issue?

I feel yes, that it is human and normal.

• hi Browneyes: (are you really bec I am too :_))

Btwy, I have a set of Angel cards and so I can pick out a card for you and I will visualize you and your question if you like. I noticed you wanted an angel reading in another thread .Now -- FYI-- I am going to write back to you what the card says and not any readings on my part.

Or i can do a 3 card past - present-future angel cards too. This is all if you like.

• Hi Znl,

Thank you for your kind offer. Before choosing, just to be sure I can choose a past, present and future angel reading (this could be general, or on a specific question), or a one card for again a precise question. Thanks so much.

Blessings,

Marianna

• Hi Marianna,

If you have a specific question, then I will ask God and the angels w this question in my mind while shuffling . I would be focusing on you using your name.

I checked the instructional booklet you can do either way. btw, if I get an odd card I just think it is an answer too. by odd I mean if it does not some how reflect my question (for my own ?s).

So, I can do both a one card and also a 3 card too if you like general and specific, w your instruction of what is which. I have appointments all morning and so I will take quiet moments later during the day today for your "Healing With Angles" reading.

p.s I dont think I need to even know the specific question just thinking about your question or the general one if you decide one way or another.

• Hello Znl,

For the one card and past, present and future reading, I do have specific questions. From your last sentence I somehow get the impression that I wouldn’t have to tell you the questions (it doesn’t matter to me either way). Thanks so much for offering to do the Healing with Angels reading and the other readings. I have angel cards myself; however I cannot seem to connect with them at all. The answers make no sense whatsoever. I try to find a connection with the card but I never can. I no longer read tarot for myself (the one I posted in the thread is the last one). I am too emotionally involved when I do readings, and my energies seem to reflect the cards I pick. Bummer.

Blessings,

Marianna

🙂

• znl,

Is this ok to really feel, be sad and heart broken over real issues and important life struggles: no.

So, is it not ok to grieve of a loss a real one and let ourselves to "feel" when it is a real "fact" lfie atering issue? No.

Meditation is a state of no-mind. Mind is always full, full of what Chinese call ten thousand things -- thoughts, memories, imagination, dreams, desires, frustrations, angers, greeds, jealousies. There is no end to it; the mind is a great multitude, a crowd. And they are all shouting, they are all hankering for attention and they all want to dominate you. So there is great politics in the mind, mind is a very politicalphenomenon. All desires are fighting with each other because you cannot fulfil all desires; you have to choose.

• hi Marianna, (I did not forget about you). If the card means soemthing to you and your question then I can find more on the card and post. So,

this morning i took some quiet time and did your tarot reading of 1 card with you in mind and with your quesion for you. here is the card that came out:

card name: Trust

card meaning; Believe in yourself. and have fath that god and the Angels are with you. Ask them to help you lose the fears that block you from enjoyng full faith.

It is up to you if you wnt to post your question or not. Only if we had to relate the Q to the card. 🙂

So, let me know if this card represents your one question.

• Hello hans,

Can't we easily separate mind from heart. If we are emotional about an issue is it our mind or our heart?

• Hello Znl,

The trust card does indeed apply to me. Thanks so much again. For the past, present and future reading I have narrowed my question. Whenever you have time let me know what cards you selected. Thanks yet again.

Marianna

Blessings

🙂

• Hi - happy to hear that. So, if the card Trust is meaningful to you I am going to provide a bit more info on that card:

(Your angels know that you've been disappointe din teh past. These experiences may have e4roded your faith in yourself, other people, or even God.. However, the angels remind you of the importance of holding on to your faith.

By drawing this card, the angels emphazide the value of self-trust. They know that you, like everone, have made mistakes in the past. However, these mistakes have not eroded your true naure. You still have omnipresent God within you, and God is infallible. The angels ask you to trust in God and to trust in them. They will help you trust yourself.)

• Hi Mmarianna,

past - present - future -cards in that order

Card: Focus - Think about what you want, and not what you don't want. Guard your thoughts carefully, because they create your experiences.

Card: Abundance - A new flow or support is coming to you right now. Ask the angels to help you release fears about scarcity so that you can enjoy this increased abundance.

Card: Signs - Pay careful attention to messages angels give you now. You have asked for a sign, and they deliver it. Notice and trust these signs.

Ok ,so I hope the above provides some value at least a thoguht or something too.

• Thanks so much for this reading. All cards do apply to my question, especially the future card (I did ask not long ago for a sign). Thanks for your kindess in doing the angel readings for me.

All the best to you

Marianna

🙂

• Oh and thanks for providing more explaination for the trust card,

Cheers,

Marianna

• znl

Can't we easily separate mind from heart. If we are emotional about an issue is it our mind or our heart? Neither our mind nor our heart, it is the psychosomatic complex, emotional thinking, because emotions are another kind of thinking.

Start doing one thing, and that is -- don´t try to change it. Be consciously false, exaggerate it....

• Hi Marianna, You are welcome. The first time I highjacked your thread fit was rom the 3rd page but somehow, I felt guilty for having so much in it but no one else but Hans responded to your original query.

Let me know if you need more added info for your past/present cards information. I'd be happy to do it. :_)))

• Hi - well now I think we are tapping into other, complicated sciences...leaving it at that..

"emotions are another kind of thinking...' Can't we just be feeling the emotions. I have a great respect for heart and operating with it. Now, that does not take a science, just a certain kind of person and temperement. No room for thinking either bec going for your heart there is rarely if ever any regret...

• Hello again, if you could provide more information on the present card, it would be greatly appreacitated.

Marianna

🙂

• Hi Marianna, Here is more info on the present card "abundance'

Your messenger angels announce the arrival of an inflow of abundance coming your way. The source of all abundance is God, and you at some level had faith that the Creator would supply your needs. Your faith, even if it was small, triggered the abundance that is manifesting for your right now.

Keep faith, as it will ensure a steady flow of support materially, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellextually. A wonderful affirmation to help you stay in the stream of a steady flow of abundance is:"I accept good graciously into my life. All of my needs are met abundantly for me now and always."

What a beautiful card and message for you. I hope it all comes up in your life asap 🙂