When giving a "reading".......

• Why not be considerate of others feelings in this process. Chances are your not that good anyway.....otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time on this site.....and you'd be getting paid for it!!

Minimizing anothers experience with cold words is unnecessary!!! Put the breaks on and think about peoples feelings before you speak. After all.....your supposed to be SOMEWHAT enlightened aren't you?

I had a bad experience and would hate for others to be shocked at the rudeness like I was. Especially when it was unnecessary. People should also be advised to listen within to their own Soul for guidance and not be "EXPECTED" to take an internet reading as truth. It is OK if one strongly disagrees with their reading.

• Point well taken, thanks for your insight..... And

you may wish to consider as well.

• soulshock, I'm surprised by your post. I feel for you if you think you were treated badly.

I've seen nothing but people trying to help others on here. Sometimes people don't hear what they want to and that can create anger and other negative feelings. But remember that these people aren't getting paid and are doing it from the goodness of their heart. They're not forcing you to listen to their answer.

I think you make a good point about listening within and finding guidance that way. What tends to happen is that people have trouble "tuning into themselves" for one reason or another and need a little help.

I don't know what was said to you or how it was said so I can't comment on that. I'm just going by the general vibe that I've seen out there, and I've seen readers really helping people. I know some have become annoyed with certain people because they refuse to listen to the advice and keep asking the same questions over and over again, but that's understable.

Anyway, I hope you find your next experiences on here more positive : )

• I didn't ask the question over and over. I just don't think the person that read me knows what She is talking about. It is nice for someone to give an opinion....but lets refrain from being cold.

I also can't figure out what is wrong with one not believing the free reading!! So what if I disagree.....I am the one having the experience!! Especially when things are said that don't fall in line with my Story.

I asked for a reading....got one from one person and disagree with her!! So what!! I was not only slammed by her for not taking what she said as truth but was also slammed by others for daring to question this person. I learned my lesson!!

I think some people just need to get over themselves and quit pretending to have all the answers. Also....Ego needs to move over!! I mean...isn't She supposed to be enlightened anyway? I got cold answers and she was pissed when I didn't agree with her. Like I said....I learned my lesson!!!

• I never said you can't disagree, I was just writing about my experience on this site.

• Readers are not necessarily enlightened. If you don't like one, move to the next. Some days two people just don't "sync", as well. Heck, the readers I like don't always sync with me every day.

That said, my experience is much like ineedtomeditate's. There's a lot of very generous and giving people on this site.

• I do agree with both sides but I had a very similar experience as soulshock and had 2 go off the forum for a couple of months cause I was ridiculed.

Scary enough the same thing happened to me.

soulshock if u feel really upset u can complain to Tarot.com as I did.

No one has the right to ridicule anyone on here.

• I have also seen both sides of this and I am relatively new to the site! Soulshock, of course you have the right to disagree with ANYTYHING you please! But why so angry? Your post sounds like you are so upset! When the gentleman shut me down on this site...I smiled and agreed to disagree. The beauty is that you can go to another forum and find some of the most warm and loving people who ARE willing to help. You can always aviod the person that you have a problem with. I wish you peace in your journey!

• I actually have support?? WOW!! Who'd a thunk it!!!

Thanks so much for letting me know that I am not alone. I was not expecting to feel like I was being put down by a reading. I felt the "reader" was making me come off as foolish or just plain stupid for having the feelings I did. I was not expecting that. Especially when I feel the experience we were talking about was very unique and beautiful!! It seemed reader was trying to turn my Love Story into a foolish obsession. THAT DID NOT GO OVER WELL!!!

Yes!! I said some things I shouldn't have said....and yes I was ashamed.... for I know better. But that goes to show you how powerful my heart/feelings are and how no one should not take them lightly.

• Totally agree soulshock

• I just had another negative experience so I'm putting my 2 cents worth in.

I think some of u psychic's need to realise we're asking questions cause we don't have the answers or why else would we be here??

We have feelings and those feelings can be hurt when someone is giving an answer without considering the other persons feelings.

You psychics keep saying your human beings well us asking are human beings 2.

Please consider that when giving an answer please.

• I don't know if I agree. You have to go in with an open mind.. We are not always going to hear what we want. If the answer that the gave you was not satisfying try another reader. We cannot not come on these site and be so sensitive. Get another rewading from another person. That's what we have to do sometimes. Seek and you shell find. So take this with a grain of salt and move on to something else. Not being negative just realiy. We all have choices.....

• Why not be considerate of others feelings in this process. Chances are your not that good anyway.....otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time on this site.....and you'd be getting paid for it!!

Minimizing anothers experience with cold words is unnecessary!!! Put the breaks on and think about peoples feelings before you speak. After all.....your supposed to be SOMEWHAT enlightened aren't you?

I had a bad experience and would hate for others to be shocked at the rudeness like I was. Especially when it was unnecessary. People should also be advised to listen within to their own Soul for guidance and not be "EXPECTED" to take an internet reading as truth. It is OK if one strongly disagrees with their reading.

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

Friday, February 12, 2010 18:42 PST

Goldenhill

Goldenhill

Point well taken, thanks for your insight..... And

you may wish to consider as well.

Friday, February 12, 2010 19:19 PST

ineedtomeditate

ineedtomeditate

soulshock, I'm surprised by your post. I feel for you if you think you were treated badly.

I've seen nothing but people trying to help others on here. Sometimes people don't hear what they want to and that can create anger and other negative feelings. But remember that these people aren't getting paid and are doing it from the goodness of their heart. They're not forcing you to listen to their answer.

I think you make a good point about listening within and finding guidance that way. What tends to happen is that people have trouble "tuning into themselves" for one reason or another and need a little help.

I don't know what was said to you or how it was said so I can't comment on that. I'm just going by the general vibe that I've seen out there, and I've seen readers really helping people. I know some have become annoyed with certain people because they refuse to listen to the advice and keep asking the same questions over and over again, but that's understable.

Anyway, I hope you find your next experiences on here more positive : )

Friday, February 12, 2010 19:31 PST

User has not uploaded an avatar

soulshock

I didn't ask the question over and over. I just don't think the person that read me knows what She is talking about. It is nice for someone to give an opinion....but lets refrain from being cold.

I also can't figure out what is wrong with one not believing the free reading!! So what if I disagree.....I am the one having the experience!! Especially when things are said that don't fall in line with my Story.

I asked for a reading....got one from one person and disagree with her!! So what!! I was not only slammed by her for not taking what she said as truth but was also slammed by others for daring to question this person. I learned my lesson!!

I think some people just need to get over themselves and quit pretending to have all the answers. Also....Ego needs to move over!! I mean...isn't She supposed to be enlightened anyway? I got cold answers and she was pissed when I didn't agree with her. Like I said....I learned my lesson!!!

I'm starting to agree with your whole statement.

• Neece1974 that's what these sites are for. We get to express our opinion and enlightnen other readers. I don't that we come on these sites to try and be negative. We all are entitled to our feelings and opinion. So if I step on your toes or any boby else I would like to say that I am sorry, but please allow us to express ourself. Please don't be so sensitive.

• Neece1974, I am not quite sure I understand your post, did you report

fir abuse?

• If you want things to be SUGAR COATED, then perhaps you should not be asking for insight on these forms.

You phone or consult in person a psychic, are you going to get angry, upset, or annoyed with what they are revealing ???

You consutl a councellor, friend, priest, or family member about the question you want answered, and they give you what you consider a negative response, do you get angry or do you try to understand where the answer is coming from.

i do not sense any response you get will satisify or please you.

lovingsilverwings.

• soulshock started this thread because of her disappointment and because I agree with her u take me on well go 4 it.

I just got told my deceased Nan who has passed on is liar.If someone from beyond was sending you messages would like them to be called a liar??.

Sensitive are u shitting me with u ppl saying that 2 ppl.That's bloody personal so yeah I'm going to be SENSITIVE about it just a tad.That beautiful loving caring woman who never lied in her life and raised me until I was older enough being called a liar.I WILL NOT PUT WITH NEVER.

Some compassion and diplomacy are needed from your readers btw soulshock it was the same reader u had.

I'm coming here 4 answers not to have me or family deceased or alive insulted.

The cold thing today I got told today was the guy I'm in love with and I don't look good together.HOW BLOODY RUDE.EXCUSE ME 4 NOT BEING A SUPERMODEL .

We're real human beings looking 4 real answers at our last chance,check your egos and attitudes at the door.

I've never been so spoken to rudely like that since High School.

• I read that thread and nobody said your Nan was a liar. You ASKED people if they thought your Nan was right. They told you the nicest way possible that they didn't believe so. I didn't see anywhere that they called your Nan a liar. You are being very unfair and misleading with this post. Soulshock too. I saw her thread as well and she got angry because she didn't like the reading. The FREE reading. I'm not understanding the abuse readers are getting lately. You all have asked for their insight. They gave it to you. If you don't like it then fine don't listen.... but don't get angry at someone who just answered your question. they only way your feelings wouldn't have been hurt it seems is fi she just told you what you wanted to hear. Not fair at all. I wouldn't be surprised if people stop doing readings here because instead of people thanking them for their time, they are getting angry posts accusing them of being heartless. I think I need a break from this place. This really bugs me.

• Neece.....I was told that the greatest love of my life is basically a crazy obsession of mine!! THAT IS COLD!!! Perhaps there are people in the world who have issues.....but my feelings are PURE and BEAUTIFUL!! I have never learned so much about love in all my life. This sort of experience does not happen everyday, is very rare, and frankly....these "readers" must have never experienced anything like it before. So they can't relate!!

Also they agree about your situation? You know what that says to me? They are sticking with each others Story. They won't step on each others toes.

Actually, I'd be afraid to tell people such info if I wasn't 100% certain that I was good at it. Otherwise....you could be altering peoples lives and leaving negative impressions.

• Stoneyeye....WHO ASKED YOU REALLY?? WE SIMPLY DISAGREE WITH THE READING.....IT DOESN'T RING TRUE TO US. IN MY CASE....THE READER WAS JUST PLAIN WRONG ABOUT SOME THINGS SHE STATED....SO WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE THE REST OF IT??

WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DISAGREE WITH OUR READING!! MYOB!!