Love reading

• Is this still open? (I am new here!)

I would really appreciate any insight at all. I haven't had the best of luck with my love life... but I am completely smitten!

my birthdate: june 7th, 1988

• Good Evening! And thanks for using your gift to help others on this Forum!

If the offer is still open, I would like a love reading also please 🙂

April 21,1973//Manhattan, New York: 2:05 A.M.

Thanks In Advance,

• Hi MedicMom,

Little bump 🙂

Just wondering if the reading could be describing circumstances about a job - as I'll be starting a new one.

Reason I asked is cos there's just nothing going on in the relationship front. It's just Zero.

There was only a hint of romantic possibility in March (well before my first reading). We spent some time, there were mixed signals, it felt like we were starting something - but things cooled off before they even begun. So I haven't been in a relationship at all, nor have I met someone else... it's just me and myself most of the time.

Could the reading describe a situation based on how one feels about it (i.e a projection) - rather than the actual circumstances - as I'm still fond of him and i wanted more (but it's one-sided). That's the other possibility I see.

What do you think?

• thanks for your patience everyone... I just got back from my holiday vacation and I will try to get caught up on the reading requests today or tomorrow...

• I am looking forward to it 🙂

• MzFire22

Queen of Cups

in the "Love & Me" Position

Main (positional) Meaning:

You are called upon to be a loving master of emotional integrity with your future romantic partner.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

The Queen of Cups is the archetype of loving-kindness. Therefore, she is imbued with a vital concern for the well being of others, including romantic partners. This is a good thing to develop and practice. At the same time, make sure you don't get carried away and lose track of what is healthy and sensible for yourself. Like a mother, the Queen of Cups is accepting and nurturing, with a natural capacity for bonding.

The vulnerability of openness and empathy are important qualities sorely lacking in today's world. Learn to develop these capacities in yourself, but avoid codependency. Love is ultimately about dissolving boundaries, but not at your personal expense. Feelings of emptiness will do you no good. Know your boundaries and make sure you are not being taken advantage of or relied upon too heavily by your next romantic companion. Express loving kindness, but don't let an intense concern for the welfare of others compromise your own well being.

Nine of Swords

in the "Situation" Position

Although difficulties and painful feelings may surround you, you can choose not to be swept up by them.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

The Nine of Swords in this position points to some kind of a tragic loss. Although it may not impact you individually, the emotional impact of this blow does have an effect on a significant potential relationship. Objectivity and optimism seem to have flown out the window.

Although you may share some of the shock and grief of a future partner, you can choose not to succumb to feelings of desperation and hopelessness. It is important to remember this even if your loved one is feeling very down. The stability you have to offer this person during such a difficult time will long be remembered. You can support the healing process by keeping a clear head.

Two of Coins

in the "Challenges" Position

Stay flexible because the outcome is still unknown.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Two of Coins in this position suggests that you stay flexible even if the outcome is still unknown. It may be a good time to develop plans for various possible outcomes relating to a potential relationship or endeavor, both good and bad.

Once you are prepared for any eventuality, you may maintain some serenity even if those around you are worried. The best thing to do may be to stay calm. This allows you to have energy at your disposal for the moment when you may need to take action once again.

MzFire22: Here's what I've got for you...

You are being called upon to foster feelings of love, compassion, devotion and service to others in preparation for an upcoming relationship (may or may not be of the romantic nature).

However you are being cautioned to maintain your autonomy (sounds selfish... but honestly in order to love and care for others, we must first take care of ourselves.) Don't allow others to become too dependent on you for their own emotional wellbeing. Nip this in the bud if you notice this taking place.

You will be richly rewarded in All your relationships if you can maintain a love for yourself and then bring this into your next relationship.

Good luck~~~

• annielan

Three of Swords

General Meaning | Meaning of Position

Misunderstandings or unsuccessful communication are blocking the development of a relationship.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

When the Three of Swords is in this position, elements within you are in opposition and tearing you apart. Heartbreak is classically associated with this card. It can refer to any relationship where a serious conflict would have significant emotional consequences.

The number three also represents the balance point, or hinge, between two polarized elements, so there may still be hope.This card implies a fifty-fifty chance of mending the conflict, but it does carries a sense of tragedy or impending pain. One needs to ask oneself, "Did I bring some sense of frustration and pessimism into this situation? Am I going along with a pattern that's been laid over a relationship by others involved? Or is this just a non-workable situation?"

Knight of Swords

When you can't find a reason for the conflict that is emerging, look for the opportunity it may present.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

The Knight of Swords (in some decks, a Prince) in this position represents a person who may be preparing to move against you. Shockingly enough, this could even be someone who is a true-blue sweetheart most of the time! Whatever the case, you may not fully understand what has provoked such a reaction. In fact, it may not even be personal. Sometimes people have time-bombs buried in their personality, and there is no predicting when they will go off. Whatever served as a fuse, use every opportunity to communicate that you meant no offense -- unless you actually did, in which case you are getting back what you gave out.

Viewed optimistically, the situation could present you with a worthy adversary who could assist you in learning how to defend your position without being intimidated. If you keep it clean and fair, you will learn about your blind spots and increase your confidence in your conflict-resolution skills, as well as your ability to trust one another. Try to see this as a chance to practice your moves and become stronger at holding your ground. In any case, there is no need to make yourself responsible for the hostilities -- the situation may have been tense before you came on the scene.

The Magician

Don't get too fixated on the details of a potential relationship. Look at the larger picture.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Magus in this position tells you to keep your mind open to divine inspiration. Focus your attention on the hidden piece, the unspoken question, and the unchallenged assumption.

Look for a larger pattern in a forthcoming potential relationship. If you can relax and keep your mind free from trivia, you may shift your outlook to incorporate a new and broader perspective. Your challenge is to leave old habits of thinking behind. What you find may serve as a wheel to get things rolling in a more inspiring, beneficial, and energetic direction.

You are currently (or soon will be) finding yourself in a challenging relationship. Conflict seems to dominate the relationship, and you may find yourself "scratching your head" as to why this is happening to you.

This relationship is meant to teach you something about yourself and how you handle relationships with others. Things such as manipulation, deceipt, unjust fears, self-deception... whatever the case may be, you are being asked to change the way you deal with others or allow them to deal with you.

You have to step back from the situation in order to see things clearer... to see the bigger picture or lesson to be learned. If you can do this objectively, an almost magical solution or insight will appear. Then you can take what you've learned and apply it to all interactions that you have with the world around you.

Life can seem very cruel sometimes~ but that is only our perception! Life is not cruel, it's our teacher. When things appear to "get ugly", our task is to go deep within ourselves to find the hidden meaning. Once we recognize that, we can then intigrate the positive lessons into our lives which then makes things roll along smoothly.

Hope this helps~~~

• Asia118x

The Hierophant

An uncommon individual has exceptional knowledge and deep understanding of your relationship with your possible love interest.

The Hierophant is someone who knows him or herself to be exceptional. Every circle includes the few who know and understand and the many who aspire to do so. This card acknowledges you as a person with inner knowledge above and beyond theory and scholarship, who is able to contact the spirit world on behalf of humanity. In ancient times shamans were the healers, astrologers and early fabricators of metals and medicines for tribal societies.

Nowadays the Hierophant represents those who have special knowledge in their field. She or he speaks wisely from true and direct experience, and serves in a leadership role in your potential relationship. Use this knowledge wisely on behalf of yourself and your possible love interest. It may very likely serve your long-term goals.

Three of Coins

You may be provided with a relationship that encourages you to cultivate your individual genius and, at the same time, makes it possible for both partners to give to each other the necessary support to work as a team.

When the Three of Coins is in this position, you and a forthcoming partner may be willing to support each other's genius with materials, security and recognition. Listen carefully to your special friend's needs. It matters not whether you are playing the leadership or a support role.

The card indicates that whenever you are ready, the support you need for success and unique talents will be forthcoming. The level of compatibility you share with your next loved one may transcend the gender roles and romantic attachments that underlie most relationships, suggesting a meeting of souls who are working as a team to realize a shared ideal.

Ten of Wands

Review your relationship situation in the light of the person you are becoming. The process will give you fresh energy.

The Ten of Wands in this position requires you to re-evaluate your motivation for continuing to do what you have been doing, because your previous motivations may have been exhausted. Perhaps you took things as far as you could in a relationship situation. Now, you may be in a position to gain wisdom from the experience.

Try to determine the pattern behind the circumstances that brought you to this point. Examine the past for clues that can tell you what you are being prepared for. Your challenge and opportunity now is to see how your recent experiences will lead to fresh possibilities, new ambitions, and an inspiring vision of even greater potential.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is kind of comical in my opinion... here's why

I've done a few readings for you now, but the cards suggest that this is not necessary!! You are not trusting your inner voice, which IS talking to you, and guiding you to your Destiny. STOP-LISTEN-LEAD...

If you spend some quiet time, in reflection of how you've arrived at this stage in your life (development), you will gain the answers you're seeking from me. Trust your inner guidance dear. [THIS goes for all of you seeking my help--- though I'm happy to continue to give my opinion based on the cards selected for you all].

You are much wiser than you give yourself credit for-Trust in that. Maybe even try your hand at offering readings to others here in this forum! =)

Hope this gives you some comfort~~~

• scully21

Seven of Wands

A positive attitude and strong potential prime you to achieve something exceptional in the relationship arena.

The Seven of Wands in this position points to a personal breakthrough or a moment of triumph. You have done a lot of work on your ability to relate to others and are at the peak of your potential.

You are a winner even if the proof hasn't manfested just yet. With such a positive attitude and strong potentials so carefully cultivated, you are bound to make a strong showing on behalf of you and someone you care about.

Ace of Cups

This may be a charmed moment in your romantic life. Appreciate its sweetness.

The Ace of Cups in this position points to a potential relationship marked by kindness, intimacy and support. There is the sweet smell of success in the air. This may lead to a situation in which you recognize you are capable of looking after another in a kind and loving way, and of receiving such love and care in return.

When a relationship is new, what you experience may be astonishing compared to what you are used to. Embrace it and let yourself be loved. This card suggests a sweet, nourishing and lovely romance and may be perfect for the start of a promising relationship.

King of Wands

Learn to practice leadership by inspiring progress and innovation rather than by fighting for absolute control over your relationships.

The King of Wands in this position exposes the fine line between bold leadership and irritating bossiness. At times those who would benefit from some helpful management resist it the most, even though a relationship situation could be vastly improved if they were receptive to some direction.

If you see the need for a new way of doing things, then you may want to inspire others in that direction without setting off their anti-authority alarms. It's less important to worry about your image than to get the job done. Stay centered on the challenge, be diplomatic and others may surprise you with how willing they are to go along.

This is an excellent reading for you! You've done the necessary work, cultivated the traits needed to have positive interactions with others, including romantic relationships. If you're not currently involved, be on the lookout! It appears to be "right around the corner" for you.

The only downside [if you want to look at it that way] is that there is a risk of reverting back to your "old ways" of dealing with others.

Relationships (of all types) are about balance, mutual respect and fairness. Make certain that each of you has an equal say in things, and that you're both getting what you want. Don't get so caught up in the dazzle that you lose touch with the real world.

Things are definately moving in your favor!! Enjoy 😃

• prabhas

King of Swords

Judge well and wisely in matters between you and your possible love interest. You are the one with the final say.

The King of Swords in this position stands for fairness and even handed treatment. He settles disputes, assists in the resolution of conflicts and mediates. Bringing analytical and interrogative skills to bear on whatever the current drama may be, the King of Swords is by consent of his community the impartial adjudicator.

Work hard to maintain such a position and reputation. Patient listening and penetrating questions are his signature, and those qualities are just what are presently being asked of you.

King of Wands

Someone you know is taking a leadership role. This person may need your support right now.

The King of Wands in this position indicates that a new level of authority may have been assumed by someone in your close environment. That person may need some behind-the-scenes assistance to perform this role wisely. This could be a partner; it could be a counselor to both of you. Your patience and cooperation will be valuable to helping this person get his or her bearings.

It is not in your best interests to be competitive or combative at this time. Instead, lend your humble support and resist the temptation to upstage anyone else. Right now, it would be very helpful to your long-term prospects to become advisor to this king!

Six of Swords

Be prepared to change your point of view about a potential relationship. Use analytical thinking to recognize that which you have been overlooking.

The Six of Swords in this position challenges you to examine the technical aspects of a potential relationship. Logical and rigorous analysis may empower to substantially clarify important issues. When unseen patterns become visible, you may realize with surprise that they were active all along.

First, it may be useful to reorganize your mind as a way to clearly see those factors you usually take for granted. Don't expect your possible love interest's solution or someone else's logic to work. Reach deep into yourself and confirm that you have what it takes to figure this out. If you study your relationship patterns in depth, you may know just what to do.

You are being asked to share wisdom you've gained throughout your life with others [probably a potential love partner-but could be a friend or family member]. A situation could arise in which you will be called upon to play councelor or advocate. You have this in you, so set your doubts and fears aside.

If this happens to be a romantic partner, this person needs your wisdom to learn the art of "true love". Initially you may find this challenging, but rewards are guaranteed on both sides if you can stick with it.

Now it's your turn to be the one others turn to! Accept this responsibility with Grace and Thanksgiving... You've earned it!

• surlemare

Queen of Coins

You can divine true meaning by using your penetrating intuition on behalf of your next relationship.

The Queen of Coins in this position indicates that you have come into full possession of your instincts and intuitions. You trust your body's wisdom, know how to decipher the signs and clues within daily events, and can feel the energies at work to discern the direction in which things are moving in your future relationship.

You may be the diviner or oracle for your family or tribe. You can open yourself to a question and decipher the natural response your body/mind gives. You may work with oracle systems like the Tarot, I Ching or Runes -- or you may not. The feedback you give others - including a possible love interest -- is invariably useful, practical and educational. You are grounded in the practical world and your hunches are trustworthy; others can bank on them. This card is quite a compliment to you.

Page of Wands

Change will escalate rapidly. Be quick to participate.

This card is traditionally entitled a Page, but in some modern decks as a Princess. When the Page of Wands is in this position, change is in the air. News may have been released about developments that could put stress on a potential relationship.

This may be a good time to reaffirm the mutual goal before everyone hits the ground running. Be prepared for a change in hierarchy, a new set of policies, or even a new turn of events to come out of nowhere. Whatever it is, you are in a position to participate in the wave of the future. Change will escalate quickly.

This is not necessarily a negative development, however, so do not let anyone think this is something to get upset or emotional about. The essential thing? Remember that your purpose is to respond, rather than retreat and wait.

Six of Swords

Be prepared to change your point of view about a potential relationship. Use analytical thinking to recognize that which you have been overlooking.

The Six of Swords in this position challenges you to examine the technical aspects of a potential relationship. Logical and rigorous analysis may empower to substantially clarify important issues. When unseen patterns become visible, you may realize with surprise that they were active all along.

First, it may be useful to reorganize your mind as a way to clearly see those factors you usually take for granted. Don't expect your possible love interest's solution or someone else's logic to work. Reach deep into yourself and confirm that you have what it takes to figure this out. If you study your relationship patterns in depth, you may know just what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Great!!! Looks like I've found a couple of you in the forum that could be helping out with the number of requests for readings!!! {big grins here}

You are a highly intuitive person, whether you recognize this or not [though I'd wager that you Are aware of this already]. This "gift" that you have (actually ALL of US possess this, but not everyone trusts in it and cultivates it to it's fullest potential), is going to play a key role in someone's life soon (if not already). This could be a love interest or someone else close to you. You have to believe in yourself and use your intuition to help further this person down their own path. You may find this challenging and more than you can handle, but trust me--- You are definately ready for this. Embrace it, and use it as an opportunity for you to grow as well.

Congratulations on your accomplishments ~~~

• StandingTall

Temperance

The time is now for self-healing in your forthcoming relationship with your potential love interest.

With Temperance in this position, you are ready to take responsibility for getting well, no matter what it takes. The quest for health could be on a physical, emotional or mental level, or it may have to do with paying off "karmic dues."

In any case, the work is to clear up past dysfunction and address entangled emotions in your potential relationship. The process will purge the toxic waste of unfinished business with your future partner that disables you. When you are ready, mix your powerful medicine. This is the right time to start healing yourself.

The High Priestess

Speak the truth to a potential loved one as objectively as you can.

The High Priestess in this position means there is no need to take the actions and reactions coming from a possible love interest personally. Be grateful that you still possess a strong sense of objectivity. It takes will power and wisdom to resist forming opinions, taking sides, or sitting in judgment.

Keep your emotions in check as you watch the evolution of your potential relationship closely. You will eventually discover what is really going on. Of the two of you, you may be the one best able to have an objective view, so stay centered in service to the greater good.

The Hermit

Abandon distractions and external relationship pursuits in favor of inner work.

When the Hermit is in this position, go inward and indulge the contemplative monk or nun within you, the mystic that wants to be left alone with her meditations. This is your challenge. If you can pull yourself away from all superficial distractions and relationship concerns, you may receive some important guidance or insight. This card is suggesting that the hermit part of you is ready to be activated.

Such a deeply gratifying experience involves sacrifice. The usual comforts must be let go of for the period of time while you are tapping into Spirit. Your relationship doesn't have to suffer, however, if you make known your need for some private time to recharge your batteries.

You are, or soon will be in a relationship that is of the Karmic type. The hand of fate has everything to do with this one, as it is crucial for you to heal past traumas centering around interpersonal relationships. Are you familiar with what these "look" like? Do you know how you Really respond to others?

Whether it was perceived or real physical, emotional, sexual, or mental abuse suffered, this new relationship will show you these and you will learn how to move past them to a more truer sense of self. You will know your core being.

So, your "homework" is to identify these past traumas so that they can be released from your reality within this new relationship.

Keep in mind though that this may not be a "forever" relationship. You may be involved only long enough to heal yourself, and then it may just desolve itself. But by that time, you will see it for what it is and not as a form of rejection.

Good luck to you~~~

• Thank You So Much 🙂 Your reading is very insightful!

• Thank you so much! I know how tedious all the requests must be...

This is so amazingly true. I am SO intuitive towards situations and people... I just know! In fact, someone in my family is in a relationship with someone that gives me bad vibes, so I'm anxious to see where this leads.

Thanks again!

• Wow, Thank you so much, truly appreciated, deferentially right for me.

• hi MedicMom I would really like you to do a love reading for me please. My dob is 1/12/1979

• mystikleo

Knight of Swords

When you answer a relationship challenge, prepare for the consequences.

The Knight of Swords (in some decks, a Prince) in this position symbolizes a warrior getting ready to defend a matter of principle. You are either feeling challenged or feeling a need to put your foot down. In effect, you are strapping on your armor and sharpening your blade. Whoever tangles with you now faces a daunting opponent, because a righteous indignation empowers the character of this card. Hopefully your cause is worth what lies ahead.

Sometimes this Prince becomes so eager for the fight that he forgets what it will cost his or her partner, as well as how many other lives may be affected. Before you commit yourself to further action and reaction, be sure you are ready for all the consequences to your potential relationship that you could stimulate by taking a strong position.

The Hierophant

A teacher who is familiar with esoteric knowledge can steer you and the one you desire towards the answers you need.

The Hierophant in this position implies that you need access to a mentor or exemplar who can counsel you and your potential love interest through the coming stage of your possible relationship adventure. This individual can provide assistance that will improve your perspective, and help your coming relationship reach the next level. Look around to see who this cultivated, highly educated, and experienced teacher or counselor is. You may eventually talk to several. The idea is to pick up a high-level clue or hint about the spiritual dimensions and importance of your potential relationship.

King of Swords

Maintain the highest standards, motives and intentions in order to support and preserve the higher values of a forthcoming relationship.

With the King of Swords in this position, you may be challenged to rigorously examine all your cherished assumptions in order to maintain the highest possible standard of ethics and morality in a potential relationship. In other words, you cannot earn the right to influence the one you want in your life if you haven't first put your own life situation in proper order.

Listen to others first, and speak last. After they have said their piece, make the pronouncement that resolves the issue. When the King of Swords makes a choice or takes a stand, he does so with the highest and most broad-minded motives. Take this opportunity to point out progressive, democratic, and noble paths of action. Stake out the higher ground and stay with it for the sake of your new relationship.

You've got (if not already have) some sort of a dilema within a significant relationship that has got (or will get) your "feathers ruffled". It's a test [from the Universe, Higher Power, God... whatever your preferrence] to see if you've matured and grown spiritually.

Perhaps in the past you had the tendency to "go off half-cocked" and really lose your temper, or maybe just always expected the worse (and therefor brought it to fruition). Your challenge is to be fair, just, and non-judgemental in this "battle", and to see the broader picture as to what's really going on.

The councel you need to seek could be a trusted friend, someone from the church, a licensed therapist, what have you.... but I'm going to jump out on a limb here and say that the only councel you need to consult is Your Higher Self [which is the best one of all if we can learn to listen and trust].

The relationship will help you tremendously towards becoming who you truly are if you can trust in the guidance you receive.

Good luck~~~

• Thank you MedicMom. Ive always felt Ive had signifigant wisdom and intuiton within myself , I need to just believe in myself completely sometimes Im afraid to make mistakes but I really need to stop that and just go with it! And lol yeah maybe I should try my hands at tarot readings-I love helping others! Thank you for your time appreciate it! 🙂

• Hi MedicMom,

Bump 🙂

Thanks for your previous reading.

Just wondering if the reading could be describing circumstances about a job (business relationship) - as I'll be starting a new one today.

Reason I asked is cos there's just nothing going on in the relationship front. It's just Zero.

There was only a hint of romantic possibility in March (well before my first reading). We spent some time, there were mixed signals (actually there still are), it felt like we were starting something - but things cooled off before they even begun. So I haven't been in a relationship at all, nor have I met someone else... it's just me and myself most of the time.

Could the reading describe a situation based on how one feels about it (i.e a projection) - rather than the actual circumstances - as I'm still fond of him and i wanted more (but it's one-sided). That's the other possibility I see.

What do you think?

• Danceur:

Most certainly! Love doesn't just encompass romantic relationships, but also friendships, familial connections, and certainly to include business endevours as well.

Perhaps that "thing" back in March was merely meant to wake you up to your inner desire to have an intimate relationship (be it romantic, friendly, etc... or even with yourself).

I have, for so long, professed my independence, that I literally convinced myself that I don't need another living soul in my life! WHO am I kidding?!?! There are only but rare exceptions in this World, but the rest of us NEED contact [close, intimate contact] with other human beings.

We need lovers, friends, family and the likes~ because of these close ties with others, we learn more about ourselves. They help us grow Spiritually.

Ask yourself this... Why are you still fond of him? Is it truly him? Is it the Idea of him-something he represents to you? Unresolved feelings=unresolved issues! What does this mean for you?

Life it utterly Amazing.... if we can just get our Ego out of the way 😃