Love reading

• thanks medic mom,

i recently found out jose is gay n is with someone from 5 years, we are meeting as friends for our first official meet after 6 months of knowing each other.

can you meditate under the present circumstances?

• he is with a guy

• with him already being with a guy, what kind of a role am i going to play in his life? what kind of a relation would we share? friends? or more intimate? i am ready even if he is with a guy, i want to know what he has in mind?

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks MedicMom... Hit the nail on the head... I'm so lost. Thanks so very much for your insight though! 🙂 I really appreciate it..

• MedicMoM I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. I've been going through an emotional journey of healing and I feel I am doing better pecially since the breakup of me and my ex 5 months ago but I recently got a reading it sensed he still has strong feelings for me, wants me back in his life and the reading also said I can help him find meaning in his life. But I I don't want to blow any progress Ive made but I have a feeling he will come back into my life somehow. What do you see my dob is May 6th 1992 at 9:28pm and he is Nov 1 1991 of you need it.

• Hi MedicMom,

If you have time, could I have a reading too? 25 Oct 1979 9.04am.

Thank you so much 🙂

• MedicMom,

Thanks a lot for your reading...

It helps, of course, and it seems just like it is now....

Thank you again, many dear greetings!! 🙂

• janettam: Haven't forgotten you... just a little busy these days! Here's your reading {BTW- I didn't get a real strong energy reading from you, so I'm not sure how "accurate" this is}...

Ten of Coins

in the "Love & Me" Position

Main (positional) Meaning:

The inheritor of prestige and influence is also required to meet certain obligations that could affect your next partner or relationships.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

With the Ten of Coins in this position, you are the proper inheritor of a family tradition or ethic that makes you an important person in your community. This underlying heritage may have so thoroughly permeated your history and development that you have gone to special lengths to be distinct from it, to avoid becoming swallowed by it.

Living up to this legacy may feel like a burden that affects your personal relationships, but it is yours to bear -- both literally and karmatically -- and it would be wrong to reject it. Obviously this situation provides you with stability and security, but it also creates special obligations. Maturity and sobriety are great allies to a person who has been given so much in terms of money, education, skills or responsibilities.

Queen of Swords

in the "Situation"

A possible relationship can no longer be forced to work. Change persists despite one's preferences.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

The Queen of Swords is in this position indicates a release from what could have been a close relationship. The overall feeling is one of detachment. Certain ideas have surfaced which emphasize differences between you and your possible partner. The basis for cultivating the relationship may be in question ... so, naturally there may be a change in the quality of interaction.

What used to be a river of feeling between you may now be a trickle -- barely enough to cling to or be sentimental about. You may need some space to be alone now. Think of it as you would a change of season. The situation or environment you are in is becoming dormant and the temperature is dropping into frosty zones. You may need to thicken your skin or put on a few more layers of emotional padding. Why allow yourself to be injured during a climactic shift? It is not really about you anyway. It may simply be about change.

The Hermit

in the "Challenges" Position

Abandon distractions and external relationship pursuits in favor of inner work.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

When the Hermit is in this position, go inward and indulge the contemplative monk or nun within you, the mystic that wants to be left alone with her meditations. This is your challenge. If you can pull yourself away from all superficial distractions and relationship concerns, you may receive some important guidance or insight. This card is suggesting that the hermit part of you is ready to be activated.

Such a deeply gratifying experience involves sacrifice. The usual comforts must be let go of for the period of time while you are tapping into Spirit. Your relationship doesn't have to suffer, however, if you make known your need for some private time to recharge your batteries.

janettam: This is what I'm getting from the cards chosen~ It seems that you are a person of social status [perhaps because of the family name, business, or general influence you hold within your community- think 'Gossip Girls' type senario here... LoL] as suggested by the 10 of Coins here.

Now you are being asked to set aside (any) relationship notions for a time, so that you can concentrate on doing some inner work for yourself. If you are already involved with someone, explain to them that you're going to need some time to yourself (though it doesn't have to be an all or nothing situation).

You are being encouraged to further your spiritual growth, to learn about you and what makes you who you are. It sounds like a simple task, but really getting to know that spirit that occupies your physical being is anything but. It should be viewed as an enjoyable journey, and not a tedious task requiring the relinquishment of all outside interests.

Once you've reconnected with your Spirit-self, all of your outside relationships will greatly benefit!

Hope this helps~~~

• Hi MedicMom, I'd appreciate a reading please. My birthday is June 7th 1948. Thank you

• This post is deleted!

• Can I have one too if you have time October 1 1984 around 630-7am

• Asia118x

The Tower

Significant change is brought about rapidly and unexpectedly in the relationship between your and your possible love interest.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

The Tower represents an explosive charge that is unplanned and uncontrollable but presents a brilliant opportunity for transformation in your forthcoming relationship. Because of circumstances beyond your control, you may have no choice.

Try not to judge whether this development is good or bad. You won't know for awhile whether this was the worst disaster that ever happened or a significant breakthrough. It could be a combination of both.

Nine of Coins

in the "Situation" Position

You have earned or been graced with the freedom to follow your heart. Reciprocate with a sense of bliss and count your mutual blessings every day.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

When the Nine of Coins is in this position, it means you and a potential love interest may both be supported by resources that open the door to cultivating your special gifts. All that is required from you is to thrive and flourish. What an incredible trade-off! When the time arrives, you may want to take advantage of this to pursue your individual and separate interests, as well as develop your shared talents.

Remember to stay humble. As you remain receptive to the benefits, always make sure you give fair value in return. There is no reason your admiration for one another ever has to dim, as long as you are able to appreciate how good you have it every day.

Six of Cups

Once you have reviewed lessons learned from a past relationship, go forward with confidence and courage.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

When the Six of Cups is in this position, you may have an opportunity to learn from a past relationship without being swept away with nostalgia. The past is a wonderful repository of information and memories that can inform your choices in the present. Even though we can learn a lot from the past, we must remember that power lies in the present.

Memories are like pretty pictures that you hang on your wall. While you may have certain favorites, don't fail to make important new choices just because these images of the past are so compelling. Action regarding a forthcoming relationship needs to be the final outcome of this card, even if reflection is one of the steps you go through to get there.

Asia118x: Here's what I have for your reading dear!

With the Tower, change is certainly indicated in this situation. The 9 of Coins and 6 of Cups tells me that your ex should remain your ex, but definately take the life-lessons you've learned from that relationship and move forward to more fulfilling ones. It's ok to remember the good times you've had with your ex, but this is not enough to warrant getting back into the relationship. The strength, courage and self-knowledge gained from that one will best be suited carried forth into a new one. Ultimately the choice is yours, and you should follow your heart!

Many blessings to you... hope this helps out 😃

• Danceur

Five of Wands

Let your focus be on advancing your cause on behalf of a possible relationship.

When the Five of Wands falls in this position, the message is to focus on the goal that you and a potential partner share, rather than the struggle. Sometimes it may be necessary to push yourself through resistance to make things happen. In order to succeed in a worthy partnership enterprise, one needs to be prepared to deal with obstacles and competitors.

Growing a thicker skin helps, as does learning not to take small matters too seriously. You and your desired partner have every reason to feel confident about your ability to succeed at whatever you commit to. You could most likely have the power to sustain yourselves through this stage.

Seven of Wands

An enthusiastic response to a challenging, cooperative effort propels participants in a potential relationship to greater heights.

The Seven of Wands in this position suggests that a number of excellent players in your environment are challenging each other to reach their personal best. Encouraged by an enthusiastic audience, all those involved are stimulated to perform better than they ever thought they could. This is a friendly competition.

Don't become hypersensitive when you expose yourself to the fierce side of your possible loved one. During your moment in the spotlight, you need only concern yourself with hitting your mark. Everybody in attendance will be inspired, witnessing the excitement of people engaged in challenging themselves.

Ace of Cups

Acknowledge and enjoy this time of ease and tranquility, as it can be the emotional and psychic preparation for a relationship. Remember to stay mindful.

When the Ace of Cups is in this position, enjoy the sense of security you are learning to create for yourself without going soft, becoming complacent or losing your edge. Imagine that you are floating down a river and entering a smooth stretch where you can relax and trust the flow. This may be one of those times.

Don't relax totally, however, because there may be rapids and shoals around the next gentle bend. Pay attention to this time of blessing and be wholly present in the moment. Be grateful for this smooth energetic flow, acknowledge its passage, and enjoy this ephemeral moment. Just take precautions not to fall asleep at the helm.

Danceur: From your cards I get that either you're not currently in a relationship, or you're still in the "honeymoon" phase of one. You know, pleasant to one another, laughing, not taking things too seriously. That phase. The cards suggest though, that phase is about to change. Not necessarily for the worse, but definately seems that it will challenge you. The key is to always keep in mind what attracted you to them in the first place. Too many times, life gets in the way of love. We start fighting over money, work, kids, family...etc! These things are here today and gone tomorrow. Love is the only lasting thing we can hold on to. [not necessarily the persons we love, but love itself].

Just learn (if you haven't already) to just "go with the flow". Sure, allow yourself to feel the emotions, but don't dwell in them. Release them, and relax 😃

• chefjessie: Back for another one huh? LoL

Two of Cups

Renewal and idealism influence your preparations for a new relationship, empowering you to exude good energy.

The Two of Cups in this position is shouting "Love!" This isn't necessarily about a traditional love affair. It could be a strong heart connection between you and a possible partner whom you care about. It could even be an attraction to an ideal or a vision that is as real to you as any interpersonal relationship. The Two of Cups can also represent reconciliation between your own masculine and feminine atributes in preparation for a new relationship.

In any case, this card is referring to that aroused, emotionally sensitive space we enter when we are opening up at a deep level. This may be a sweet, adorable moment, but you can't deduce from this immediate feeling what the ultimate outcome of any current, projected, or desired relationship will be. Nevertheless, this card does encourage the idealism that creates fidelity and trust, empathy and compassion -- the very human virtues we need most in our lives and relationships. Your emotional, psychic and spiritual lives are quickening like nature in springtime. Enjoy this wonderful feeling and bless the world with it, but don't make any serious commitments at this time.

Six of Wands

You and your potential loved one can satisfy ambitions and derive personal benefit from the new trends arising around you.

The Six of Wands in this position suggests that the situation may call for some charismatic leadership to stir up the collective imagination and inspire long term change. You may or may not be the one called upon to take the leadership role right now. Nevertheless, together with your possible partner, you do have an important role to play.

Align yourselves with the emerging leadership. The momentum of a larger movement could support your fulfillment. Progress will be made if you allow events to unfold naturally.

The Lovers

Opposites can be brought into harmony within a potential relationship.

The Lovers in this position challenge you to distill the best from seeming opposites and create a new recipe for a forthcoming harmonious relationship. Rather than thinking of them as opposing each other, consider these two elements as left and right hands. In a spiritual sense, these hands are in service to each other. If the left hand is injured, the right hand naturally acts to help and heal it.

Within the context of your possible relationship, if you can harmonize these opposites then you may have the chance to heal a rift and greatly expand your awareness. To react or pit one side against the other, however, is to slide back into unconsciousness. Be open to new recipes and share whatever you learn from this experience.

chefjessie: It appears that you are headed toward a new relationship {but that doesn't necessarily mean with another person. It could be a new relationship with yourself}. With the 2 of Cups, I tend to lean towards there being another person in the picture. You have learned the benefits of your masculine and feminine sides, and how they each contribute to engaging in a healthy relationship with another human being. Kudos to you! Now, it's time to enjoy the "fruits of your labor"... Get to it!! 😃

• brookenicole84

Eight of Swords

This is your moment to be tested and tried. It will be demonstrated whether a potential relationship is working or not.

With the Eight of Swords in this position, you are being investigated in some way. This rigorous scrutiny could feel a little bit like an inquisition. In one sense it's a challenge to prove that you are a master of your medium. Refuse to take any of it personally. Intellectually, you must sharpen your thinking, your sword of truth, in order to answer your possible partner or others.

As your design or idea is being questioned and dissected, you may be asked to justify each and every detail. Consider this card a reality check. Does your concept or ideal stand up well to scrutiny? If you can safely navigate this minefield you will emerge on the other side, proud of how well you maintained your integrity under duress.

Knight of Swords

When you can't find a reason for the conflict that is emerging, look for the opportunity it may present.

The Knight of Swords (in some decks, a Prince) in this position represents a person who may be preparing to move against you. Shockingly enough, this could even be someone who is a true-blue sweetheart most of the time! Whatever the case, you may not fully understand what has provoked such a reaction. In fact, it may not even be personal. Sometimes people have time-bombs buried in their personality, and there is no predicting when they will go off. Whatever served as a fuse, use every opportunity to communicate that you meant no offense -- unless you actually did, in which case you are getting back what you gave out.

Viewed optimistically, the situation could present you with a worthy adversary who could assist you in learning how to defend your position without being intimidated. If you keep it clean and fair, you will learn about your blind spots and increase your confidence in your conflict-resolution skills, as well as your ability to trust one another. Try to see this as a chance to practice your moves and become stronger at holding your ground. In any case, there is no need to make yourself responsible for the hostilities -- the situation may have been tense before you came on the scene.

King of Cups

Evoke the wise elder to help you lift yourself and a future loved one above problems and worries.

When the King of Cups is in this position, you may be challenged to find the wise, kind, and spiritual part of yourself. Bring this mature king energy forward so you can evoke, direct, or support the education or healing that may be needed in your coming relationship. Use forgiveness to help lift you and your future partner out of sorrow, shame or unfinished business. This may reassure all involved, including yourself, as to how precious life is.

This King of Cups is akin to a pope. Like him, you may find the wisdom and forgiveness to bestows blessings, benedictions and absolutions. You may help others heal by reminding them of their inherent nobility. As you discover and activate this inner king, lend moral support to those around you. In doing so, you will benefit as well.

brookenicole84: Here's what I've got for this... You appear to be in the middle of a "test"! By that I mean the Universe is testing you [to see if you are ready to move to the next level in your evolution]. You may either be in a relationship, or heading in to one that will determine how far you've come in the process of learning to live from your heartcenter. It also appears that there is a "wise elder" in your circle who will be there to assist you. This person has answers you seek, but may be offering them in a veiled manor, so pay attention!

....................................................................................................................................................

We're all in the middle of an evolution to a higher consciousness- learning to live from our heartcenter. Interacting with love, respect and a collective practice of allowing eachother to walk our own paths without judgement.

• This is so accurate for the situation i am in right now... question is how do i learn to live from my heartcenter?

• brookenicole84 [and everyone else]:

We have, from the moment we were born, been directed towards a set of beliefs, values, and way of living. Our families, communitites, friends, schools, churches, you name it, have been Telling us what to believe, how to live, what's real and what's not! Unintentionally shutting down our heartcenter [better known as intuition- higher self- subconscious- God... call it what you will].

Everything that we need to know about anything of importance can be found by literally sitting still, quieting our mind chatter, and listening to our heart.

Instead, we fear this... can't live without that.... judge what others do rather than admit fault in ourselves [nobody's perfect, as I don't recall seeing anyone walking on water as of late].

So, learning to live from the heart center is easy! Throw away everything you've believed (been told to believe) up to this point. Spend even just a few minutes from the time you awaken until you get out of bed to just lay there, still, listening. Repeat this throughout the day... any time you have a question that needs answered, and before you fall asleep at night. The more you practice this, the more you'll come to understand what I mean.

~ In love and light ~

• thank you very much for your time 🙂

• One other question How can you differentiate between intuition and insecurity?