Love reading

• I would greatly appreciate a love reading~ many internal changes surrounding intimate relationships~ I believe I am gearing up for a significant other...

my birthday Jan. 3, 1972 Brooklyn, NY

thank you

• my DOB is 14.09.1978, Manchester Eng.

Would be grateful of love reading

kind regards xx

• MedicMom,

If you have the time I would also be interested in a love reading and I would preciate it. My birthday is 12/12/81 about 6 o'clock in Serbia.

• MedicMom,

I made a request for a love reading on page 20 of this thread. I went through your responses since then and none of them are addressed to me. You have given people a response who requested a reading after I did. So I assume you accidently skipped over or didn't see my request. If and when you have the time I would really appreciate a response from you. 🙂

My birthday is February 19th, 1994. born in Memphis, Tennessee at 11:14 AM. I currently live in Pensacola, Florida. The man who I love dearly, his birthday is March 4th, 1969 born in Kansas City Missouri and also currently lives in Pensacola, Florida. Please no comments, assumptions, or especially judgements on the age difference. Though I have had many people who disapprove us, no one has changed my mind on how strongly I feel towards this person. On Christmas morning he went to jail. I have not seen him since Christmas Eve. He is supposed to be getting out of jail on January 14th, 2012. My birthday comes up soon after that and I will be legal so no one will be able to stand in the way of us being together. I have never felt so strongly about something or about someone.

I had a reading done for me months ago about "love and the person I am in love with" and this is what I got:

"Inspiration... your love, light and wisdom touch the hearts and minds of many. you will be instrumental in helping another person change the course of their life. miracles, inspiration, and healing result. faith... follow your heart. have faith!"

I believe that I am instrumental in helping him change the course of his life. I want to give him my love and help him to be a better person and have a happy future with him.

I look forward to a love reading from you MedicMom.

Blessings to you!

• Piscesgirl4life: I am very sorry... I DO remember your request, and I am all but certain I did your reading! [ I had remarked that I wouldn't dare chastise you for the age difference]. Perhaps the reading was deleted (as sometimes they are for whatever reason).

For everyone who's requested a reading and not yet received one, I apologize. I had been traveling across country, and now spending time in class to hopefully finally get back to work. As you may recall, I've been out of work for a year now. I had mentioned that you could send a request to my yahoo email -medicmom01.destiny2012- and I could direct you to my site, or send your private reading to you, as not everyone wants their readings done here in the forum for other's to read.

I will get to the requests this evening after class... thanks again for your patience 😉

In deepest gratitude~~~

• [Kerry78~ I got your email request... so I'll just send that to you that way rather than posting here].

Emeraldseas, CapricornCat, Missleelica, Piscesgirl4life, and any others... sorry! I know I said I'd get to them 2nite, but I was tied up most of the day 2day! I will do my very best to get to them in the afternoon 2moro! Thank you for your patience and understanding....

Blessings to all 😃

and to all.... good nite

• MedicMom01,

I absolutely understand, take the time you need...

Thanks in advance!!!

Blessings for you 🙂

• Emeraldseas: Sorry this took soooooo long!

Queen of Swords

in the "Love & Me" Position

Main (positional) Meaning:

This is a good time to assert your individuality. Even a partner must step aside as you move forward in your own life.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

When the Queen of Swords comes up in this position, it is a time to become more autonomous. This queen has learned through challenging experience that she should be her own best friend. She doesn't need to be rescued, "helped" or patronized. As such, it's time to set boundaries as you move your emotional and psychic centers back to yourself.

In the old tradition, the Queen of Swords was stigmatized as unwanted, a woman who had outlived her usefulness to a man. Nowadays wise and independent people with maturity are better appreciated. Today we celebrate her as a self-defined individual and understand her as a person who owns herself. She fosters no dependencies because she craves none. In this way she is freer to move in the world unencumbered by the entangling expectations of others. When the time arrives, it may be more beneficial to become less available to a new partner's whims. Strike out on your own. Win or lose on your own merits.

Four of Swords

in the "Situation" Position

Turn aside from relationship concerns and from those who would impose their agendas upon you.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

When the Four of Swords appears in this position, shield yourself from conflicts related to a possible relationship. This is a chance to take a breather from controversies. Your present mission, regardless what a potential partner may be up to, is to meditate and draw energy from inner guidance.

Nurture the peace that naturally resides in the depths of your soul. In a private sanctuary, communicate with those who have inspired you with their accomplishments and improve yourself by their example.

Delve deeply into your inner life and be responsible for guarding that treasure of inspiration and hope. Those who care about you and love you will defend your right to take this time-out.

Four of Coins

in the "Challenges" Position

Learning about the legacy you have received prevents you from being blinded to its possible dangers.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Four of Coins in this position is a challenge to learn the workings of the system that you have inherited. Study its history, how it was built and how it has been sustained. Learn how it might offer support and assistance in a future relationship.

Natural good humor and optimism may blind you to the possible dangers of an inheritance possessing assets. Remember, too, that these may be intellectual, emotional, or material assets or investments. Until you fully understand how this blessing works, it may be best not to interfere with it.

Emeraldseas... this is what I'm getting for you in this reading.

If you're currently involved-get "uninvolved". The cards strongly suggest that you spend some time with yourself. You have strength, courage, conviction, and natural optimism but these qualities are lost to you when you're with another. It's as if you change who you truly are to meet the needs or expectations of your partner. Which in itself isn't a bad thing-as sacrifice is customary in all relationships to an extent. But you need to realize that you are just as special and important on your own as you are in a relationship, and what you seek to gain by being with another, you have the ability to provide for yourself.

Once you've accepted yourself for ALL that you are, and all that you can give~ then you will find a relationship that fosters growth in the two of you, and the feelings of separation will no longer exist.

I hope this helps

• CapricornCat: Again, my apologies for taking so long here!

Eight of Swords

This is your moment to be tested and tried. It will be demonstrated whether a potential relationship is working or not.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

With the Eight of Swords in this position, you are being investigated in some way. This rigorous scrutiny could feel a little bit like an inquisition. In one sense it's a challenge to prove that you are a master of your medium. Refuse to take any of it personally. Intellectually, you must sharpen your thinking, your sword of truth, in order to answer your possible partner or others.

As your design or idea is being questioned and dissected, you may be asked to justify each and every detail. Consider this card a reality check. Does your concept or ideal stand up well to scrutiny? If you can safely navigate this minefield you will emerge on the other side, proud of how well you maintained your integrity under duress.

King of Coins

You and someone you care about are in position to assist higher-ups or leaders who have undeniable influence on the world around them.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

The King of Coins in this position points to an individual with power who can predict and control outcomes central to the current situation. Either you or someone you care about may possess this close access. Your roles may be as advisors, reminding the leader that his or her actions need to serve the common good.

Whoever has the leader's attention and ear can affect the fate of many. With the King of Coins in this position, you will likely enjoy a wonderful period of overcoming obstacles and hindrances smoothly. Despite appearances to the contrary, you will prevail in a way that enables others to win as well.

Queen of Swords

Champion your own needs. Put some distance between yourself and one who would hamper your progress.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

With the Queen of Swords in this position, improve your ability to balance your needs against the pressures of expectations from a possible romantic interest. This challenge may be turned into an opportunity by developing some enthusiasm for spending more time on your own needs.

Make the pivotal decisions in your own life and live directly with the consequences of your choices. Become your own best advocate in your forthcoming relationship. To help you accomplish this goal, shorten the list of circumstances and demands that have the power to distract you or divert your energy. Define your boundaries. State your goals clearly. Start acting on your own behalf. Championing your own needs may actually help you bring more clarity into a relationship by setting boundaries that your possible partner needs to respect.

CapricornCat: Very interesting reading here. This is what I'm getting from the cards.

You are in (or will be) a relationship of power. By that I mean- either you, your partner or both have authoritative positions (supervisors at work, political leaders, community leaders, etc) and this may be causing conflict for one or both of you. Members of your community (be it work, social or political) may be scrutinizing the relationship, shouting predjudices about what they're seeing. Gossip! That's all it is... and you would be wise to listen with decernment.

With the King and Queen showing up here, you both have the strength to push through the negativity coming at you and end up victorious. Keep your values and convictions in line with your truth, not that of the nay-sayers!

Many blessings~~~

• MedicMom~ with great thanks for this reading... for your time and care in presenting it to me.Thank you so much.

As I have not been in a relantionship for a few years, it will be interesting to see how this play's out.

thank you once again,

CapricornCat

• Missleelica: Thanks again for your patience... Here's what I've got for you at this time 😃

Three of Wands

You and a potential love interest are prepared to take risks to explore new opportunities or enterprises.

When the Three of Wands is in this position an adventure is about to be set in motion. This card represents the burning drive that compels a person to risk his or her worldly fortunes for a chance at greatness. Committed to a plan of action, you and a possible partner may be poised to gather resources for a step by step procedure.

An enterprising spirit inspires you both to strike out in this new direction rather than stay with the status quo. Now you can confidently set out on this journey of exploration and hopefully, enrichment.

Knight of Cups

The warrior returns as an ambassador of peace. The journey has transformed the traveler.

When the Knight of Cups (in some decks, a Prince) is in this position, someone who was lost from your life may be returning. This person may have completed some kind of personal quest that separated you some time ago. The traveler carries a cup of wisdom, initiation or renewed love to present to you.

Great clarity has been achieved through the traveler's adventures, which can transform your coming love relationship if you are ready. The benefits of this journey, a formidable sacrifice for the one taking it, will now be offered to you if you were true and faithful during the long absence. Be prepared to welcome the weary traveler and stay open to the message that is being delivered.

The Chariot

A clear focus on your intentions will prevent you from getting carried away in a potential relationship.

The Chariot in this position challenges you to be self-disciplined in the face of considerable energy and abundant possibilities. You may be tempted to impulsively fling yourself into what seems like an attractive relationship choice without thinking about it until later. As difficult as it may seem right now, take your time and be more circumspect.

Plot your course before setting out on your journey. The road will most likely twist and turn, so keep your mind focused on your ultimate destination. If there is a characteristic weakness of this card, it may be a lack of foresight combined with too much speed. Don't undermine a situation you have before you now by allowing impulsiveness to dominate at this important time. Let your intention act as a lantern to light your way on the path.

Missleelica: The cards suggest that a love interest from the past {keep in mind this could be from this lifetime or a previous one} may come back into the picture (if not already), and you will recognize the situation with an intuitive understanding. This person needed time to discover who they are and what they have to offer in a relationship.

The cards suggest that this will be a fruitful reunion, however, you should proceed slowly. Take the necessary time to get reaquainted and learn all about what they've been up to, as there is a lesson in there for you as well. This means avoiding glossing over any "uncomfortable" circumstances, and getting deep into the heart of it.

Make sense?? Hope this helps out! 😃

• Greetings MedicMom, think you could give me a love/personal reading? 08/18/89

At a crossroads in my life and really unsure about my future. Considering leaving my long term boyfriend and father to my daughter .. Oh, and falling for my best friend.

Blessings,

Amber

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• ophiuchusSag:

Actually... I've never heard of the website you mentioned! I do have a source for my readings, and Yes- I do cut and paste the cards here {so that the person making the request can read for themselves as well}. However, the interpretations are genuinely Mine! Those are not computer generated, they are what I intuit from the cards drawn. I merely offer my thoughts, but it is up to the reader to decide whether or not it applies to their unique situation.

Many blessings to you 😃

• Just ignore that COMMENT, MedicMom01...

You are helping alot of people using your gifts and that person had no right to jump in and make such a comment...

Namaste

Sheila

Peace love and light

• hi medic mom

thanks for reading my request.

I would appreciate a reading for me (Gagan) and him ( Jose), we met in our classes six months back, started interacting 3 months back, now going for our first date next month when we r both free. We are both 30+ working professionals.

• This post is deleted!

• sweetdestiny: Here's your reading dear...

Two of Swords

When you are conflicted with a possible partner, spend some time gathering information before taking action.

With the Two of Swords in this position, indecision prevails, and there are no obvious clues to help you decide which relationship choices to make. Opposing forces seem to pull you apart. When this happens, the left brain is arguing with the right, and reason is in conflict with the heart.

Although this is a difficult and painful position, timeless wisdom says to follow your heart. Resist trying to judge the situation in precise, rigid terms. Continue to gather clues, be receptive to new information, but choose with your heart. This time of confusion may turn out to be a fertile period for you. Do not squander your energy on premature action.

Four of Swords

Turn aside from relationship concerns and from those who would impose their agendas upon you.

When the Four of Swords appears in this position, shield yourself from conflicts related to a possible relationship. This is a chance to take a breather from controversies. Your present mission, regardless what a potential partner may be up to, is to meditate and draw energy from inner guidance.

Nurture the peace that naturally resides in the depths of your soul. In a private sanctuary, communicate with those who have inspired you with their accomplishments and improve yourself by their example.

Delve deeply into your inner life and be responsible for guarding that treasure of inspiration and hope. Those who care about you and love you will defend your right to take this time-out.

Six of Swords

Be prepared to change your point of view about a potential relationship. Use analytical thinking to recognize that which you have been overlooking.

The Six of Swords in this position challenges you to examine the technical aspects of a potential relationship. Logical and rigorous analysis may empower to substantially clarify important issues. When unseen patterns become visible, you may realize with surprise that they were active all along.

First, it may be useful to reorganize your mind as a way to clearly see those factors you usually take for granted. Don't expect your possible love interest's solution or someone else's logic to work. Reach deep into yourself and confirm that you have what it takes to figure this out. If you study your relationship patterns in depth, you may know just what to do.

sweetdestiny: Whoa! All 3 swords drawn... tells me this is a "touchy" subject for you that requires A LOT of soul-searching BEFORE you make any hasty decisions about your relationship's future [with your current one and the best friend you're considering taking to another level].

When we meditate on something, it seems logical that we are "thinking" about it, when in actuality we are "feeling" it. As the cards suggest, you want to tune in to your heart center and the answer will be revealed to you. Give it time if it doesn't seem clear right off the bat. If you can quiet your mind, you will hear your heart speak to you. That will be your answer.

Hope that helps!

• drgagannagi: a relationship reading [rather than a love reading] is what I've done here

Four of Cups

Dissatisfaction or boredom may be clouding your vision of the relationship between you and your love interest. Focus and action can get you back on track.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself right now.

The Four of Cups in this position points to a state of temporary stagnation in your relationship. Your will has dissipated for a moment; your mind may be distracted from its true goal. A vague sense of dissatisfaction and malaise may be stealing your sense of well-being and replacing it with ennui.

The card's image indicates what needs to be done. The calmer elements of body (earth), heart (water) and mind (air) are dormant in the three cups at the bottom of the card. The mind is trying to stir, but change comes from the cup of fire descending from above, which represents the will. It is only through arousal, action, motion and combustion that the mood can be dispelled and you can be brought back to your wits. Although there are lessons to be learned from asking yourself how you got to this state, don't linger on it for too long.

The Tower

in the "Love Situation" Position

A tremendous surge of energy is seeking release and the love of your life (or the one you desire) may need your help.

The card that lands in the Love Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your relationship at this time.

When the Tower is in this position, an overflow of energy seeks release. The manner of its appearance may come as a shock and until the tension breaks, neither you nor your loved one feels totally secure. This is not just something between the two of you. Rather, the event may be happening all around you. The apparent cause could be a sudden event or a product of accumulation over time. At any rate, the highly charged situation may be currently at critical mass.

If there's the slightest shift in the energy, then conditions could become unrestrained. Stay alert and vigilant. The person who you are involved with may be in need of your assistance at this crucial moment.

Seven of Cups

in the "Love Challenges" Position

General Meaning | Meaning of Position

The goal is to ensure that abundance is not confined to your relationship, but is made available to everyone.

The card that lands in the Love Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

When the Seven of Cups is in this position, stay focused on the highest possible outcome for the greatest number, instead of considering just your personal relationship needs. This card warns of ego-inflation, wherein you imagine that all this beauty, wonder, and fulfillment is rightfully yours to possess and consume. While many things are indeed possible at this time, only one may ready to be realized. Which one you choose is not about you alone.

The true choice concerns what is the best direction by which you may serve the greater good. Amidst all the abundant possibilities, you may want to concentrate on the most beneficial choice in the larger context. Having done that, the next step involves disciplining your will to pursue that direction. Once you overcome selfish tendencies, you can find fulfillment in offering prosperity to others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

drgagnnagi: 2 cups and a tower... hmmmm

what I'm getting from this is that both of you have an "emotional" lesson to learn from this relationship. (More so for Jose). The cups suit is dealing with emotions and the tower indicates change.

I'm sure you've heard the saying " a reason, a season, or a lifetime" with respect to why certain people come into, and out of our lives. This appears to be of the "reason" origin. He has something to learn from you (which graciously always teaches the teacher too). And this could lead into a "season"... but doesn't appear to be a "lifetime".

My best advice is to enjoy your time with him. Stay focused on being present in the moment and give of yourself without worrying how long it will last! Just have fun =)

Hope this helps~~~