Love reading

• MedicMom01,

I don't know if you just want one person's information or both; however, this is a situation regarding my daughter and her Gemini "friend" who can't seem to stay away yet can't stay around too long either. I know he's very wounded from his last relationship which is why I believe my daughter is a little forgiving of his disappearing acts but it's wearing very thin at this point.

If the reading is just for one person, please use HER info.

HER: KEM 2/22/1989 (February, 22, 1989)

HIM: BLC 5/31/1988 (May 31, 1988)

Thank you so much for sharing your gifts.

BLESSINGS from one mom to another!

• Kookish~~~ I used the "Relationship" spread for this reading since it is involving someone other than you, and there are two involved in your request.

Eight of Coins

in the "Love & Me" Position

General Meaning | Meaning of Position

Main (positional) Meaning:

Give yourself credit for the quality of the work you are producing; it may benefit your present or future relationship.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself right now.

The Eight of Coins in this position reveals a gift or talent for design, engineering, or problem solving -- the know-how necessary to combine utility with efficiency and beauty. This points to a master developing his or her craft. When a person becomes proficient at something, his or her good reputation can spread until the work is showcased in the loftiest venues.

It is important for you to respect and appreciate the high quality of the works you are producing -- as well as the acclaim and relationship benefits that accrue from your achievements

Temperance

in the "Love Situation" Position

The situation or relationship's call for transformation or awakening is being answered.

The card that lands in the Love Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your relationship at this time.

The Angel of Healing in this position means both you and the person you are involved with (or desire) will intrinsically understand that healing produces revolutionary change on both sides of the equation. Set each other free of the old roles and projections. You have needed things to be different and now they will be.

Do not think for a moment that this relationship is not worth the effort. You will both emerge with much higher self-esteem and fewer regrets if you make the effort to see things through. Sometimes the remedy is found in going through the process rather than in arriving at any specific outcome.

Ten of Coins

in the "Love Challenges" Position

Don't let your creative spirit get seduced by the temptations of privilege and comfort of a relationship.

The card that lands in the Love Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Ten of Coins in this position challenges you to read between the lines of affluence, privilege, and gracious living, yet keep the human drama clearly in focus. There are many people who, when elevated to a level of relative security and comfort, may lose sight of their original purpose. If this happens, then such persons may mistake a relationship for their true worth. They may forget that with abundance and fulfillment comes the obligation to build a healthier and more balanced society.

Too much personal comfort may cause the spirit to wither away, rather than strive until something great is achieved. If you want to stay vital, creative, and progressive then you must avoid becoming seduced by a complacent relationship. Don't let your current comfort level soften your drive to improve the world for the "little guy."

kookish~~~ This is what I get from the cards-

As difficult as it is for you to "let this be", that's just what you need to do! This relationship between your daughter and this man is meant for the two of them to experience; it is meant to be a teacher, a life-lesson that they must learn and grow from.

Believe me when I say (having 3 adult children of my own) that is can be VERY frustrating to just sit on our hands and let our children learn their own life lessons. We absolutely do not want them to "suffer", especially when we see them making some of the very mistakes that we did.

You can choose to see it from the point that not only are they learning something, but you are meant to learn as well. We can offer our wisdom, show our support- but then we have to step back and let the "get it" on their own.

For your daughter, it may be a simple lesson of [the enjoyment of, not the attachment to] which is one we must all learn at some point. People come in and out of lives all the time. Some are meant to be fleeting while others still are life-long. Since we have no way of truly knowing which is which, we must learn to be grateful for them for whatever their role and duration in our lives.

Hope this helps out!

In deepest gratitude~~~

• MedicMom01,

Ah - yes, there is always a lesson for me! Have faith and trust seems to be the recurring theme for me! Now I just have to keep repeating this to myself and learn how to do this! Thank you for the reminder!

The biggest thing from the reading is in the "Love Situation"; Temperance, the Angel of Healing. Both of them have been terribly hurt by someone they loved, both in different ways and neither of them trust easily.

My daughter is moving past this in leaps and bounds and this is why we believe this person has come into HER life from many years ago. From a time before her "hurt" which was physical as well as emotional. This is a person she feels safe enough to let her guard down at this point in her life.

Unfortunately for this young man my daughter and I believe he's just stuck and lives with the fear of things going bad again. He dated someone all through college and was prepared to get married at graduation; however, discovered she had been cheating on him for quite some time. He flat out said he "doesn't trust his own judgement when it comes to meeting someone for a potential relationship". We believe this is why my daughter has come into HIS life. She is here to help him learn how to trust again; however, he has to stay around long enough between "disappearing acts" to feel safe enough to try.

Our daughter is a Psychology Major and she feels very strongly about helping him understand he can trust again, while allowing herself to continue down her own path of healing. I focus too much on "the outcome" yet she's very good about understanding "the path" and is very patient. Rather they end up being in a "relationship" or just stay friends they each have a purpose for each other.

Your reading was VERY HELPFUL and another example of how I need to RELAX and focus on all the wonderful and good things in our lives. I am grateful, I just need to act and be grateful versus fearful.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BLESSINGS!!!!

• Hi there, could you do a love reading for me 21 October 1976

Cheers and thank you.

• hello very kind of you to do a reading if you have time my DOB 19/23/1961

• Sonnie76~~~

Four of Wands

When you act upon a shared vision it will have far reaching effects upon a future relationship.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

The Four of Wands in this position suggests a group is forming that shares a common vision more complete and with more potential than any vision you and a possible partner may dreamed separately. Synergy is happening. The benefits of your significant efforts will be felt not only in your immediate circle, but especially within your future relationship.

This new relationship include participating together in a successful business, civic project or creative endeavor.

The World

in the "Situation" Position

You drew your arrow and hit your target in the style of a skillful archer. Now you will find the relationship that once you could only dream about.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

When the World is in this position, you may have arrived at the center of the Universe. Here, smack dab in the bull's eye you may find the love of your life. It seems absurdly easy now, after all that time of effort and struggle. However, it would be wise to continue to earn the admiration of this most important person. Make sure to express every day how this new relationship completes you. You have achieved what you set out to.

Freely accept at the deepest level that people such as you really do get what they set their hearts on. You are the person you wanted to be and you are in the company you wanted to keep. You can now inhabit what used to be only a dream!

Ace of Coins

in the "Challenges" Position

Be careful and clear-sighted in the beginning, with a glance towards the long-term potential of your next relationship.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Ace of Coins in this position reveals an opportunity to plant your seed in good soil at a fortunate time of year, with a view to the long-term. Think like a farmer. You may want to provide the best possible conditions for your seedlings.

You want things to grow quickly so you can bring your next relationship to a productive state where the world can appreciate and benefit from its value. In order to achieve great results in the long run, you will need to take good care in the beginning. You can prepare now by beginning to gather the necessary skills and tools. You and your future partner may enjoy an opportunity for fulfillment.

Sonnie76~~~ This is what I'm getting from the cards for you...

The love interest you seek [which from the cards is of the karmic type- soulmate if you will] appears to be a member of some sort of "group" that you both belong to, be it work, a volunteer organization, cooking or gardening class even (you get the idea). This is great news for you both, as this will sooth the soul and allow you both to spread that love to all those around you!

However, as stated by the Ace of Coins in your spread~ timing in the initiation [or planting of the seed] is everything. If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, you are still in the winter season--- why not wait until spring [or perhaps even summer] before getting romantically involved. Take the time to develope the friendship first. And ALWAYS follow your intuition! When you are attuned to it, it will always guide you in the Right direction! Good luck to you both 😃

In deepest gratitude~~~

• ajahny~~~

King of Wands

You experience the benefits that come from confidence in your abilities to relate well to a partner.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

The King of Wands in this position shows you projecting a sense of authority and security that can rightfully inspire appreciation and gratitude. This is your time to shine and for your relationship capabilities to be recognized. This king is sometimes interpreted as autocratic, however, so strive to be objective and open-minded. Avoid offending others who may feel jealous.

Remember that everything is cyclical and passes through seasons of change. The sense of serenity felt at the top is no guarantee that the high-ranking position will last. Stay balanced and use power wisely to set a good example for those who will follow in your footsteps.

The Emperor

Even as an influential person has entered your life, true closeness may be difficult to achieve, much less sustain.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

When the Emperor comes up in this position, you might be contemplating a closer bond with a very popular or powerful person. Let go of such expectations. Just relax and be yourself.

There are ways in which you could be of assistance to one another. However, the current conditions may fail to offer an opportunity for the deep contact you may desire. At this moment, your personal experience is subordinated to necessary business. This does not mean that you are not appreciated. If you are patient, more opportunity for contact may follow.

Seven of Swords

When you willingly step forward to be a leader in a potential relationship situation, you win recognition and gratitude.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Seven of Swords in this position suggests that you volunteer to fill an emerging void in leadership. You may be the person who can serve as an inspiring figurehead and rallying point for existing unfocused mental and emotional energy. It may possible that there is a sleeping hero inside you who is being summoned forth by the needs of a potential relationship.

If this is the case, don't resist this admirable role. Accept the invitation. It's not often that you get a ready-made opportunity to express the lost art of gallantry towards the one you would like to get involved with. It's to everyone's benefit that you think of yourself as a person who is able and willing to make a positive difference. Your possible partner may likely be amazed and appreciative, as well as gain new respect for your leadership and organizational talents.

ajahny~~~ This one was initially confusing as the King of Wands and the Emperor seemed to be conflicting one another. However, this may be because you are conflicted. The King of Wands and the Seven of Swords is showing that you are ready to assume a lead role in a relationship, but perhaps (as suggested by the Emperor) you are so used to being more passive in your romantic relationships, and this is "pulling at your insides".

The cards would suggest that you would do well to gather your inner strength, your confidence, your charm and wisdom and carry those forth into your relationship [be it current or forthcoming].

Don't let fear, or self-doubt stop you from your own happiness! You deserve it as much as the next guy [gal]. This is a magical time~ enjoy it to the fullest 😃

Many blessings~~~

• Just a friendly reminder in case you missed it before-- when requesting a reading, please be sure to really connect with your feelings. It makes it SOOO much easier for me to connect to you, thereby giving you the most accurate information for your unique situation.

And don't hesitate to take a little bit of time to read back through the pages of other readings. You may very well find a few hidden treasures in there for yourself. Messages come from all sorts of different places. And if you'd prefer a reading that's more private, just send me a request at yahoo, and I'll get back to you within twenty-four hours. It's medicmom01.destiny2012

Many thanks to all of you who share your feedback with us here in the forum- as I've said, it may just give someone the answer they've been looking for

In deepest Gratitude~~~

• Thank you so much and God bless :))) Happy week !!

• Could someone do a reading for me? Birthday is 9/18/1988

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear MediMOm01,

I love to hear from you feb.16.1975 thanks in advance

• Hi chocolatemoose,

I did a reading for you based on love & relationships for you. I am relatively new to tarot cards and I normally dont do too many readings online but your energy was very strong and i was drawn to you. I focused on you & your birthdate with the general question of love relationships for you/your future... So here are the cards that were drawn:

Your 1st card is

1.) Page of Pentacles-

This position answers the question: 'What qualities should I seek?' What are the personal characteristics that I should be looking for right now? Your partner shares some traits represented here.

Potential, Something that shows a great sense of promise, An overwhelming sense of possibilities and potential successes, A diamond in the rough, A performance that gets better with time, Flexibility of thought.

~This card is showing you the type of qualities to seek in a partner that would best suite you, relationship wise~

Also a card of extreme focus and a person who can drill an issue down without being distracted. A model of scholarship.The individual has good intentions and all of the tools to get started - they just need to put a concrete plan into action. Definitely the potential exists here for great material wealth, as the focus exists as well.

Your second card is:

2.) The Fool

This second position answers the question: 'What qualities will my soul mate seek?'. The cards may also give insight into what life path your partner has traveled, or is currently traveling.

Youthful naivety, Showing optimism, One who charges in to new things and embraces new ideas very easily, The beginning of a new process or journey, Young idealism.

~A journey begins with this card, and its importance will be very high in the individual's life. An optimistic, youthfully minded person. Being in control of one's life and faculties enough to take managed risks~

Your third card is:

3.) Three of Wands-

The position of this card indicates a journey that must be undertaken by you or the one you seek to be with. What lies between you? What keeps you apart?

A solid foundation, An adherence to principles, Sound business practices and responsible measures will yield growth, A mature approach.

This card is commonly called the "Merchant Card". This is a merchant who has had a few successful transactions, but is really just starting out on a number of ventures. Responsibility and prudence will yield success in his business. ~It also means strength in character, ingenuity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. ~

Finally, your fourth card is:

4.) Queen of Pentacles

This fourth card position is perhaps the most important. It offers guidance and insight. It may offer warnings, or it may offer support. Here, the cards impart their own message in the reading. "The beautiful path" (refering to you and your personality/character or "true-self")

Insight and understanding, A confident ability to see through the surface and see underlying values, A sure and contemplative person, A person exhibiting a deeper awareness.

~ You are a very intellectual individual who has deep wisdom to share, deeply contemplative and represent the wise mother, or "earth mother" type. You have a deeper wisdom of common sense and the way that the world works. You are a woman that has and enjoys material wealth, but not to your detriment. You prefer opulence rather than gaudiness and get a sense of comfort by the security accumulated from material wealth and worldly wisdom.~

Hope this helps you, and if u have questions feel free to ask me.

• First, my apologies to those who've requested readings and have not yet received one. I'd noticed that the requests had pretty much stopped, so I quit checking in as often! LoL Sorry 😃

Remember, you can check back through the last couple pages here and find information on how to reach me personally for a reading if you'd like.

With that said, I'll get to those requests that have gone unanswered...

• coco67-

The Lovers

You are standing at a crossroads with one who is a potential partner.

The Lovers symbolize attraction and choices. Perhaps you are torn within yourself. One side is instinctive, emotional, intuitive, sensual, and magical. The other is lucid, highly principled, rational, and attuned to social and cultural elements. We have an aboriginal wild child and a cultured, mature adult self.

You have some trust for each of them, but you may not believe they can merge in a forthcoming relationship with your next partner. Whenever the Lovers card appears, you must either integrate two entities or let go of one of them. You would do well to consider how the consequences of these choices will impact on what you want out of a future relationship.

King of Swords

There is one who can provide vision and leadership. Take heed and learn to conduct yourself with greater integrity.

The King of Swords is in this position points to someone in your environment who exhibits wisdom and strong principles. Whether it is another person or some higher part of your own knowing, you and the person you would like to be involved with are being directed here to defer to a source of profound knowledge. This third entity could be a wise elder or counselor, one who is able to be clear and levelheaded -- even in emotionally charged situations.

This King of Swords impresses both of you enough that you are willing to trust his integrity, accept his direction, and embrace his wisdom. It may feel like a risk to entrust yourselves to a more cosmic point of view that you are not entirely familiar with. It is a risk you must take, however, because this king represents qualities you may need to develop in your forthcoming relationship(s). Seek out such a king and utilize new insights to re-evaluate mutual goals. By looking at a potential relationship through the lens of the King of Swords, your relationship will establish a stronger foundation rooted in timeless wisdom.

Page of Wands

Carefully consider how to communicate in a clear and calm manner.

This card is traditionally entitled a Page, but in some modern decks as a Princess. When the Page of Wands is in this position, remember that the way in which a message is delivered strongly influences how it is received. Use your power as a messenger to communicate in a manner that produces clarity rather than confusion, optimism rather than cynicism. Be especially careful not to emphasize the negatives, losses, reversals, and so on, when discussing your potential relationship.

Although the Page of Wands can stand apart from the news he or she bears, your responsibility is to word your message so that its essence comes through undistorted. Overcome the temptation to be overly dramatic or speak in catastrophic terms. You'll get your point across. Think of this as an opportunity to improve the quality of communication between you and a potential partner.

coco67: This is what I'm getting from your spread

There seems to be a bit of "drama" with a current or even potential relationship. This may be a real or just perceived situation of you own creation. And by that I mean, perhaps you're seeing something that isn't there, good or bad!

As the cards suggested, perhaps you could "seek councel" from an "elder", be that an older sibling, a grandparent, or older friend you trust who could shed some light on your relationship or potential one. And when you discuss your situation with them, try to be as objective as possible. Give both sides of the story, if you can, without too many adjectives to describe it.

We are all going through great changes in all areas of our lives, and maybe you just need someone with a little more life experience to help guide you throught the rough waters ahead. Keep you chin up, and remember~ Nothing lasts forever! Good or Bad =)

Hope this helps out~~~

• annielan:

Eight of Coins

Give yourself credit for the quality of the work you are producing, insofar as it may benefit a possible relationship.

The Eight of Coins in this position reveals a gift or talent for design or problem solving -- the know-how necessary to combine utility with efficiency and beauty. This points to a master developing his or her craft. When a person becomes proficient at something, his or her good reputation can spread until the work is showcased in the loftiest venues.

It is important for you to respect and appreciate the quality of what you may be helping to create -- as well as the acclaim and potential relationship benefits that accrue from your possible achievements.

Four of Wands

Support your possible love interest without hesitation. As a team you are dynamic and powerful.

When the Four of Wands is in this position, your future relationship may be with a creative, stimulating, high-energy person. Together you may give birth to an idea, business, product, or endeavor with great potential. The effective melding of your energies confirms that the process will have every chance of success.

Strongly consider doing whatever it takes to support and invest in the dream you and your future partner hold together. If you are fortunate, you may attract a like-minded couple who will round out your team and make it unstoppable.

Three of Cups

Giving attention to what is clearly positive in your situation prepares you for future relationships.

With the Three of Cups in this position, you may have an opportunity to support the best part of your situation, so leave the rest alone. Shining a warm and loving light on the positive generates an atmosphere that is more likely to attract a relationship. Don't waste time and energy -- emotionally or mentally -- on the negative.

Appreciate that you and those around you -- friends or potential partners -- have so much to be glad for, to capitalize upon, and to build on from your shared talents, interests, and abilities. Your role is to become an effective cheerleader so that the morale supports the potential. You may then see some wonderful and well-deserved results.

annielan: Here's what I have for you dear-

Your spread suggests that you are learning to master the art of relationships (yes, even at your young age! LoL) of all kinds, but in this case, the romantic kind! You know how to give and receive- which seems to have become a lost art these days. Be proud of this fact, as it usually takes most of us years and many failed attempts to get this right!

There is a forthcoming, if not already current, potential partner for you that could be different than any others you've had in the past. If you're more the stay-at-home on Friday nites, maybe they will be the socialite who's always on the go. Go with it! Perhaps their calender is always full of engagements, where yours may be sportatic. Go with it! Have fun~ you're entitled just like anyone else. Let your hair down, so-to-speak! Trust me, the wind in your hair at 80 miles an hour feels great {but then of course you may spend hours trying to comb it out later, but who cares!)

So, focus on the positive! Leave any self-doubt behind... Life is about ups and downs, and when we learn to go-with-the-flow, even the downs are surmountable, sometimes even enjoyable in their own rights.

As I've said before, we are ALL going through Major changes in our lives! The ending of one cycle merely tells us another is beginning. It is completely up to us to make the most of every situation.

When life is good- ENJOY

When life seems tough- LEARN from it

It's all a matter of perspective! And YOU are the only one in charge of your perspective

I hope this helps out~~~

• This post is deleted!

• hi medicmom01, ive tried to mail you but seem to be having probs finding email address on yahoo, id really like a love reading if possible?

• medicmom0: May I have a reading as well? I am 1/22/1983 Riverside, california. Thank you