Love reading

• im really confused can i get a love reading born september 19 1973 early morning around 6 am

• Nine of Swords

in the "Love & Me" Position

General Meaning | Meaning of Position

Main (positional) Meaning:

Take time to honor your feelings as you heal from devastating circumstances. Allow yourself to look forward to future relationships with optimism.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

The Nine of Swords in this position portrays a person suffering the lonely grief of abandonment or bereavement, and perhaps a sense of panic due to loss of power and position. Overcome with feelings of helplessness, he or she is beset with fear of what might happen next. But no matter what may have happened in current or past relationships, all meaning is not lost from life.

You can and will recover from setbacks. To do so, you must overcome pessimism. As you recover from misfortune, you will see the way clear before you. Give yourself time to explore your feelings, and you will awaken tomorrow with confidence in the future.

Five of Wands

in the "Situation" Position

When harmonious circumstances get conflicted, focus on the whole rather than your individual part in a potential relationship.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

The Five of Wands in this position indicates something in the environment may be pitting you against the one you want to be involved with. Once a relationship gets fraught with one-upmanship, it is difficult not to get caught up in conflicts and competition.

If you find the situation escalating, consider the big picture rather than being overwhelmed by petty disagreements. Step back, examine the matter dispassionately and trace the source of this disturbance. Don't play the blame game. Your path is to recognize and break the negative cycle and patterns that you are part of

The High Priestess

in the "Challenges" Position

A potential relationship challenges you to use your intuition more skillfully than ever before.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The High Priestess in this position indicates that you may now be testing the skills you have been developing. A relationship may offer an opportunity to determine how well your inner labor, inner talent, and intuitive receptivity have matured. Use them to guide you through the unpredictable challenges facing you and a possible romantic partner.

Once you see the links and contrasts between what you know in your heart and what life presents you, ask yourself what you want to do about it. You may be able to use your intuitive abilities positively in an upcoming challenge.

What does all this mean? ~~~ without knowing the exact circumstances, I will try my best to simplify this...

It seems that you too have suffered in past relationships, as if you don't have any "luck" when it comes to being involved [always with the wrong person or at the wrong time]. What needs to be understood is that you haven't picked the wrong people. On the contrary-everyone that you've been in a relationship with was meant to teach you something about yourself. This is the message of the 9 of Swords

The next card, the 5 of Rods (wands) is warning against a "tit-for-tat" type situation in your current relationship. Doing something out of spite is never good for any type of relationship situation.

And lastly~ The High Priestess is calling on you to use your intuition in the situation. That sounds like one of those "duh" type situations, but honestly most people tend to ignore that so-called gut feeling for various reasons. They want something SO bad, regardless of how "unhealthy" it is, or they "believe" they are Right to want it, or they just can't see it as a Life lesson- one that we should move on from once we've grown. Ask yourself which of these TRULY applies to your situation and then just sit quietly and wait for the answer that Will come to you. Just don't ignore it when it does.

I hope this helps

• MedicMom01--could you please do a love reading for me? dob Feb 3 1957-thank you.

• Six of Swords

Use a combination of technical skill and intuition to achieve relationship goals.

The card in the Love & Me position touches on an aspect of how you perceive yourself with regard to possible intimacy in your life.

The Six of Swords is in this position suggests that you have what it takes to navigate challenging relationship waters. You have equipped yourself with the tools and sensitivity to feel your way through obscure circumstances. This card is traditionally called "science," referring to a cultivated grasp of the Laws of Nature and how to use them.

You are able to feel the currents and trends in a forthcoming relationship. Like a master sailor navigating a ship, you are able to take advantage of forces at work and set your sails to take you to your goals. A combination of scientific skills and trained intuition promises to work well for you.

The Star

Keep your ears open for wisdom and divine wisdom to guide a forthcoming relationship.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

When the Star is in this position, you may be starting to understand your true purpose for being together with your potential partner. When you understand that, you can ground your new relationship around a common center. This means living your lives calmly from the inside-out rather than being at the mercy of external circumstances.

Those whose relationships have reached this level of clarity and serenity know they are blessed. When you are involved in a heart to heart connection with the person you love, you are free to open up and experience the magic of every moment

The Chariot

A clear focus on your intentions will prevent you from getting carried away in a potential relationship.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The Chariot in this position challenges you to be self-disciplined in the face of considerable energy and abundant possibilities. You may be tempted to impulsively fling yourself into what seems like an attractive relationship choice without thinking about it until later. As difficult as it may seem right now, take your time and be more circumspect.

Plot your course before setting out on your journey. The road will most likely twist and turn, so keep your mind focused on your ultimate destination. If there is a characteristic weakness of this card, it may be a lack of foresight combined with too much speed. Don't undermine a situation you have before you now by allowing impulsiveness to dominate at this important time. Let your intention act as a lantern to light your way on the path

Now let me attempt to decode this for you without knowing your circumstances~

The journey to where you find yourself now has probably not been an easy one in regards to personal relationships. But you have been fortunate enough to gain the knowledge required of you from each relationship you've had [i.e.- learning that you can be independent, that you can love someone unconditionally even for their "flaws", or that you are more patient than you've given yourself credit for in the past]. Every relationship, be it friends, lovers, coworkers or family- has been put in your "path" to teach you something about yourself. You've done well at figuring this out.

The next card is telling you that your intuition, when it comes to this person of interest, is accurate and that you need to trust it. The Star card is generally a positive card, so it appears that this would be a favorable relationship for you and the other involved.

And lastly, you should move forward with this relationship, but slow and steady progress is certainly called for. You need to take time to build a solid foundation of trust, friendship and intimacy with this person. If you allow things to move to quickly, you run the risk of "having an accident" so to speak. Have faith that this is going to work out, but take it slow and always follow your gut feelings with this or any relationship you have.

Hope this helps~~~

• i am hoping you would have time to do a love reading for me too, if not i understand but thanks just the same, have a good weekend!

• Medicmom,

Could you do a love reading for me? I closed the book on a hopeless relationship not too long ago, and would like to know what does the future hold.

Thanks xoxoxoxo

• MedicMom,

I'd be also interested in a reading regarding my present situation, I'd like to say love reading but I'm not sure if it is a proper word. Could you do it for me, please?

• Would love a love reading, it's my birthday 2/26/61 and alone. Thanks

• Good evening MedicMom,

If you have the time I would also be interested in a love reading. My birthday is 03/05/58 and l hope there's love in the horizons. Yeah, that would be awesome!!

• The Star

You will come to understand who you truly are as a result of a relationship with a potential partner.

The Star suggests that you may receive information from your higher self about the reason you came here -- to this planet at this time. This is a profoundly reorienting experience. As we touch our greater self, the eternal aspect, our personal lives and love relationships come into better perspective.

The feeling of being a stranger in a strange land vanishes. Great joy is inherent in this card's placement. You are consciously on the way home in a spiritual sense, no longer flailing in the dark.

Strength

The person in a forthcoming relationship who is most attuned to the greater good must accept the responsibility of leadership.

The Strength card in this position suggests that someone in a potential relationship may assume the lead for the purpose of providing direction. The one who is the far seeing and harmonizing force may be best suited to neutralize conflict and evenhandedly point out the greater good, regardless of their personal agenda. The ability to do this is a mark of maturity.

There is no room right now for mad passions, temper, rivalries or even ambient disgruntlement. All instinctive and egotistical motives must be transformed into a broader view. If you are not personally the taming force portrayed on this card, then at least do not resist the one who is!

Ten of Cups

Having worked through a difficult relationship, you know in your heart that you have done what is best for all concerned.

With the Ten of Cups in this position, you may let yourself relax, knowing your labors are completed. The worst may be over, and a much brighter future lies ahead. You may be moving towards a life that is very different than the one you inherited. You know that your heroic effort has made a real difference in the way things are now unfolding.

Even if you don't receive all the recognition you have earned, a solid core of self-esteem may now be your permanent possession. By doing the right thing under a challenging relationship, you kept the greater good in mind. Knowing this produces feelings of personal gratification. Now, you may be free to go beyond this difficulty and learn to live in a totally new way.

Now let me see if I can make sense of this for you~~~you are currently in/ or soon will be in a relationship with someone who helps you "discover" your true self. And by this I mean you will come to rely more on your intuition to guide you. You are mastering your life, particularly in your love relationships.

The Strength card is telling you that you now have the responsibilty to share what you've learned with those around you, to assist them in figuring out their true selves as well. You will also be able to direct, so to speak, your own relationships

The Ten of Cups suggests that even if you've had difficult a difficult relationship in the past, you have learned from it and have "grown" because of it. You are now ready to have the relationship you've always desired (if you're not already in it with someone). The Ten of Cups is the card of wish fulfillment. Smile sweetie.... this is great news!

Hope this helps~~~~

• StClaire... the last reading was yours sweetie!

• MedicMom01, I would like a love reading also please. I have been very lonely for over a year now!

April 21,1973// 2:05 A.M. Manhattan,New York.

Thanks In Advance.

• MedicMom01--

Bless you, absolutely this helps, thank you very much. I'm just glad that you're telling me that i will have a relationship. I've been alone now for 15 years, and I'm just now starting to think that maybe I'd like to get into another relationship. 🙂 It's been a long, lonely, hard road and I was afraid that I might be alone for the rest of my life. Well not afraid, but you know what I mean....

• Hi Medicmom01, I would like a love reading as well for Jan. 2, 1949 5:30 pm Asia.

Thanks very much.

• Hi Medicmom01, I would also like a love reading for December 5, 1969 13:14 pm Pune, India

Thank you in advance for your time and effort

Monisha

• Dear medicmom, thanks for giving me your time.the reading was very accurate, i had a diffcult time with a prior love break up, but i let it be and took it as a learning experience for personal growth and self evaluation. So you see how accurate you were! And it did help(your reading) because i see that now the work i have done is now going to be well worth the struggle and you my dear have been wonderful to all of us here !especially me because you got m e spot on! and i didnt even tell you any of my circumstances! its amazing to me still how this works! Good job my dear! blessings to you and your family! x x x x

• Please could I have a love reading as well . 31-01-53 Thank you in advance.

• Another request for a love reading. It took forever for me to get over my lsat boyfriend - 7 years on and off and then 2 alone. I have just met a wonderful fellow Virgo - however he has some health issues. I would appreciate a reading!

• Hi would love to have a love reading, 1/23/63. Thanks....

• I would love a love reading, if you have the time. January 18, 1973 8:43 am Toccoa, Georgia. Thank you very much.