Captain I really need help Please...

• Dear Captain,

If you had time I could really do with some insight...I've been feeling for some time that my job wasn't for me so I don't think whats just happened is by chance but I'm wondering what you can tell me...my employers are looking for serious pay cuts and to be honest I feel I'm being pushed out more so .. there is definitely an ulterior motive and I'm not sure what to do...

Should I leave?...Will there be another job for me?...and What kind of job...? If you could help me I would be very obliged. I feel I would love to work with children in some capacity but I'm not sure in what way.... Anything you could tell me would really help. I'm panicking big time. I need to talk to them tomorrow or the day after about this and I'm just not sure what to do. Sorry for going on.

Thanks & Blessings.

• Nickolbee, yes it's time to move on professionally.

I feel you would be a very good counsellor for troubled children (or adults) or in anything connected with social service, as your highly intuitive and sensitive nature and your gift for reading the mindsets of others in order to get to the truth would be well used here. You would be a successful travel agent or someone who travels for their work, as working with foreign countries is well aspected here. You would be a good psychic counsellor too. Other good career choices would be - teacher, healer, performer, lawyer, professor, publisher, lecturer, philosopher, spiritual teacher, salesperson, or advertising guru - you have writing and speaking ability. You also have much expressive ability which can uplift and nourish those around you in your immediate world or in a larger arena. You have the talents to be a good manager and can be successful in any field but you will feel most fulfilled if your work offers an opportunity for self-expression. Use your emotional sensitivity and intuitive intelligence to cut to the heart of life's core issues. You will also do well in professions that demand clear logic and reason. Any lack of money relates to self-doubt.

2010 is an 11 personal year for you. This is the time in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the 11 year into some artistic or psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. The 11 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes in this year there are unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

• Thank you so much!! Everything you have just said is dead on...especially with whats been going on for me this year! One more question if you can...do you think I'll get redundancy from them or will I just have to leave and cut my losses...which I can't really afford to do...but what do you feel?

Seriously thank you so much! Its such a blessing to be able to get this insight.

Angel Blessings xx

• It depends how long you can hold on. The bosses will try and draw out the redundancy matters so that people will get fed up and leave. Can you afford to wait that long?

• See we kinda "have them over a barrell" because we don't have to accept their pay cut legally and the only way they can get one is by giving us redundancy and letting us go soooo the honest answer is I don't really know...I do know I want to leave but I am also nervous about leaving and having no job to go to and then as a result no money coming in which will put pressure on us (my family)...so theres a few angles to that question...if you know what I mean 🙂

• The Captain didn't answer but I wouldn't just jump ship without careful consideration first....maybe do something to do with the children direction partime while you continue to do your best at the job that pays the bills. I think children work is so amazing and rewarding and very down to earth inthat they will tell you why and when and what they don't like right now!! No mystery right! The job is more complicated and complex therefore the balance of both in your life will help your heart decide exactly where you will be needed and better than that wanted! Good luck let me know! 🐵

• Nickolbee, do you believe the company has treated you unfairly because everyone who has been dealing corruptly in their financial exchanges with people are soon to start paying for their greed? This will be a global phenomeon that will see many large fortunes change hands or be wiped out. So this company stands to lose everything which means you might want to make a contingency plan.

• Thanks Bornstil I agree with you totally! I need to get my thinking cap on though I have looked into volunteering with a few children's group..I need to wait and see what comes of it!! Thanks again.

• Hi Captain! Yeah i saw you mentioned that on another post...I suppose you'd say they have and are treating us unfairly..it feels like they're trying to squeeze us out and they don't care what responsibilities we have or what we have to pay for they just want their pay cut and thats that. I've decided anyway that I'm not accepting their pay cut (which I'm well within my rights to do) so I'll just hold tight and see what happens next 🙂 Thanks for all your great insight x